The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apologies!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:27 pm

I guess this goes here? Maybe, if not I'll delete it.
Sorry for not being around! I got sick then lost my internet connection because of a downed wire that just recently got fixed. ><;
I hope I didn't miss too much and I'm sorry for not posting this before, I just didn't want to use my data in case I needed it for something else x-x;

* I'm going to try to get back on track but if anyone wants to give me a basic run through of what Ive missed I'd be grateful.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 6:56 pm

You didn't miss too much hun, ok so just as a heads up Elsa was killed off DX and so you'll be getting a new room mate <333 I'm glad to see you here again. And then Sara was killed off as well in the torture topic DX
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Moses

Moses

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:33 am

*hugglessssssssssssss* Like wifey said, you didn't miss much, aside from what she told now<3333 (And Moses is missing his roommate alreadyyyyyyyyyyy xDDD)
<3
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:22 pm

I totally appreciate the heads up! Thanks so much! I'll see where I am to throw my posts on here tonight! Smile
* I'm already confused-- ugh... where do I go? Room 9 has people in it, is there a list I'm missing?

Awww Moses, you adorable little psychopath! <3 xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:32 pm

I think you're in the basement XD I think Room 9 for you is the next switch :3
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:42 pm

I was literally reading the wrong list. -facepalm- lemme love you now ok? Thanks so much! xD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:43 pm

XDD You're so welcome! ;D okay, love me now <3 X'DDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apologies! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apologies!   Apologies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apologies!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: Out of Character :: Things That May Come Up-
Jump to: