The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absence explaination + apology

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Absence explaination + apology Empty
PostSubject: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:19 am

I am so sorry, people, for being away for so long. It's been insanely hectic with exams. Our media exam lasted four days in total, with an insurmountable stress, so I am really sorry I havn't been on in a couple of weeks :/ I am here now, and I promise to be active as much as I can Smile Summer vacation in just one week for me (with one POSSIBLE exam next week, but that will only last a day, so... xD I won't be leaving you because of that xD), and then I will be free all summer to roleplay as much as I want Smile Again, I am so sorry, I hope you can forgive me >.< I feel horrible for not giving you guys a warning, but I didn't expect it would steal this much of my time >.<
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 11:37 am

I'm glad to see you again x3 <33333 And I hope your exams went ok <3333
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:08 pm

Actually, I'm going to complain about it, because I worked really hard, was really proud of it, and I got a mehh grade xD So it's going to be re-evaluated by a neutral party. I've been stressing about it all weekend xDD Gosh, I hate grade-stress. Just one more year xDDD But thank you! Very Happy I am glad to be back Smile
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:28 pm

*huggles* glad to have you back too though<3333 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 4:03 pm

guaaah o-e *huggles* well you can vent to me whenever you want hun <333333 *crosses fingers for you* I hope things work out for you <333333 But yeah just one more year!
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:10 pm

You guys are too sweet! Very Happy Already feel better about it Smile And now I'm just so excited to be roleplaying again Very Happy I love this roleplay Very Happy So weird being on the recieving, powerless end though xDD Thrilling, I love it Smile
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:39 pm

pfft XDDD ohh but its so much more fun that way ;D XDDD I'm glad you love it hun x3 <33333
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absence explaination + apology   Absence explaination + apology I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absence explaination + apology
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: