The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Horrific Wonder

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 6:30 am

Facilier woke with a dizzy head, unsure of what had happened or where exactly he was. His vision was slightly blurred, but not enough for him not to immediatly realize that this was not where he'd been held before the last task. This was some place new, but yet it looked similar enough to shake him with despair.
Quickly he looked around, taking in his new environments, and his eyes stopped once he noticed his new roommate. He silently thanked his captors for releasing him from Gaston, but quickly withdrew that thanks the moment he realized they were the same people who had tortured them so recently. This was all just a game to them. An experiment, perhaps.
He could sense her sleep from where he was seated, and quickly stood up as by instinct. It had been so long... he hadn't dared do anything to Gaston... Slowly he moved closer to his intended victim, unable to stop and think about why he was doing this. She was sleeping so soundly... Reaching out his hand to infect her with his nightmares he stopped, hand trembling only about 10 centimeters above her head.
He took notice of a folder laying behind her. There were two, he saw now, but the top one clearly had his own name engraved on it. Curiousity took over as he leaned over the woman's sleeping body to grab the folder. He took notice of the name engraved on the other one as well, imagining that must be his roommate's name.
He opened the folder, horror spreading throughout his body the more he read. This wasn't good... not good at all...
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 3:53 pm

(sorry i didn't see this until now<333 x'D)

Tzipporah groaned when she swlowly staretd to wake up, rolling over to her side and moving a hand up to her head. Damn.... she felt like she'd just been run over by a freaken truck. ..maybe she had been... Maybe that Angel threw her onto the highway. She shudderd at the though of her living nightmare and froced those toughts away.
She blinked a couple of times while pushing herself up into a sitting position, shaking her head carefully. She had already felt the other prescens ein the room before even opening her eyes, and allowed herself to let out a breathe of relief. It wasn't an angel.... thank god.
She looked up at the man, narrowing her eyes at first when her sight was still blurry, and then smiled the moment she could see clearly again. He was readng through something, and he looked, well... worried? And more so the more he read. She titled ehr head and gave the man a weird look, not yet taking notice of the other folder behind her.
"Hey," she spoke up, giving him a grin once she caught his attention. "Wazzup?"
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:08 pm

[OOC: No worries, I don't even think you were late xDD You replied on the same day xDD]

He looked up from the folder and took in her gaze for a long, awkward moment before comprehending the situation. Forcing himself not to glance over at the folder behind her he made a mental note to attempt hiding it beneath the mattress before she would take notice. A witch, huh...?
He didn't have time to read much about her before she interrupted him, so he had to sit back down, leveling with her, and descreetly tuck his own folder a bit behind his back. He already knew she'd seen it, but she hadn't asked for it yet. Perhaps removing it from sight would keep her from doing so in the near future as well.
"A room swap, I'm guessing," he said nonchalantly. He figured she had been here quite a while from her careless attitude about it. She was even grinning. With the memories of the game fresh in his memory, he couldn't see how anyone could be foolish enough to express happiness in a place like this. She must be crazy...
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:09 am

[OOC: oh goddies xD]

Tzipporah just titled her head again, leaing forward to rest her elbows on her knees. "Room swap huh?" she repeated in thought, glacning around the small, dark cell in wonder. "Does that happen often here? I'm kinda new you see," she chuckled, rubbing her neck a little awkwardly. She didn't rememmber much, but she doubted she'd been here for long anyway... Her grin fell as she recalled what had happend before she passed out... Her sisters and elders... where they really gone?
She sighed, sitting up straight and looking straight back at the other man again with curious eyes. "So," she said excitedly. "Anything you can tell me about this... um, prison?" she mumbled, narrowing ehr eys for a couple seconds. "Or well... anything that's going on? I'm Tzipporah bewteen! But you may call me Tzip if that's easier! How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:16 pm

Facilier shrugged. He was new here himself, and this was the first time he'd even been moved. He had no idea if this was a consequence of the last game, if there was a conflict between roommates, or if this truly were rutine in here.
"I'm... Facilier." He hesitated a little, but found it futile to lie to her in a place like this. He wasn't sure though, she was a witch, and he had heard tales of names holding power. He had no clue whether said rumors were truthful or simply fairytales, but he felt bad taking chances. At least playing these odds were better than lying to her and her finding out later. Mentally he focused on her name, trying hard to remember it. He was bad with names, never had to remember any, and this was a complicated one. He decided then and there he would call her Tzip. So much easier. And though he'd never admit it, he secretly told himself; 'rhymes with chocolate chip', to keep him remembering.
"Well, it is a prison, you got that right," he said and flashed a doubtful smile. "I do believe our captors are... angels?" Did that sound nuts? He wasn't even sure angels excisted, and if they did, this wasn't how he had pictured them. "That's all I know, and even that is just an educated guess based on what others have said in here."
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 4:39 am

Tzip was smiling again once she heard the man utter out a name. "Facilier?" she repeated, as if testing the name of her lips. "Cool name, reminds me of Voodoo stuff for some reason," she chuckled. "Although what do I know, my sis was the expert in that field," she added as an afterthought. "Imma call you Faci!" she exclaimed happily, pointing straight at him. "'Cause I kinda suck with names."
Her smile completely fell however once her cellmate mentioned their captors being angels, and she seemed to shrunk into herself. "Oh... I see...." she mumbled, hugging her knees close to her chest.
Fucking marvellous.... My nightmares are real after all.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 8:07 am

Facilier couldn't help but smile amused at the irony. It comforted him in an odd way. At least now, if he forgot her name, it wouldn't be so awkward. She would understand. That was, if she wasn't just playing him right now and telling him exactly what he wanted to hear. Perhaps she could read minds? She was a witch, after all. He tried shaking his paranoia off, but he did not have much, or any, experience with other supernaturals. He couldn't possibly know what they were capable of, and so he tried to be as prepared as possible.
As Tzip grew quiet, Facilier froze. She hadn't even blinked or stopped smiling at the fact they were prisoners, kidnapped, about to be killed off or worse, but this news scared her. He knew that could only mean bad news, very bad news. Something wasn't right here.
"What's wrong?" he asked worried, for both of their sakes.

[OOC: Can I just say I think it's adorable that they have nicknames for each other now? xDDD]
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:02 pm

[OOC: saaaame 8D especially in Faci's case, his way with remembering her nickanme. 'chocolate chip' sooo cute xD]

She didn't respond at first, just kept her gaze glued to the dirty and cold floor in between them, hugging herself tighter. The events from before was repeating itself in her mind, and for once she started to blame herself over something she couldn't really have done anything about. Her family... Please let some of them still be ok...
She let out a heavy sigh before straightening up, giving her cellmate an apologetic look. Might as well try and make friends here for now, until she figures out how to escape this hole. Speaking of which, what was this guy? She had no clue, but she did sense some sort of magic from him.
"Sorry about that," she apologized with a goofy smile. "I'm not the biggest fan of angels... they give me the creeps," she chuckled. "Say, what kind of being are you supposed to be?" she asked bluntly, still oblivious to the files behind her.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 1:11 pm

[OOC: Haha xDDD Don't tell him I said so, but I think in any relationship, he'd be the 'girl' xDD]

He had sensed her fear, so she was only telling him what he already knew. What he still wondered was why she was so afraid. She didn't seem like the type to have phobias, any fear she might possess had to be rational. At least he thought so.
Guiltily, he was already imagining her night terrors. Very few ever had nightmares of angels, and though he tried to conceal his eager, he felt an odd excitement drawing him to her, to pry open the darkest corners of her mind. Oh, if only she had been asleep.
Without standing up he courtesied, arms out to the side, bowing to her. "An alp, at your service." For some reason he felt none of the fear and uncertainty he had felt with Gaston or Alice. For once, he was simply... enjoying himself, but right at the back of his mind he could not stop wondering if this was all a trick, either from her or from the angels.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 3:44 am

[OOC: tihihi that makes me love him even moooooore xD <333]

A few seconds passed where just stared at him with wide eyes. She blinked once, and then she was suddenly inches away from his face, forgetting all about the thing called 'personal space'. "An Alp?? SERIOUSLY??" she exclaimed in pure excitement, grinning widely. "I've been trying to find one of your kind for like, ages! Holy crap," she almsot squeeld in delight, grabbing his face and started to 'examine' him. "So is it true? That you have like, nightterrors powers or whatever it's called? I always wish I could do that to those lousy teachers I had, and those overgrown bullies," she started to ramble on.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 4:38 am

Facilier was part impressed that she had knowledge about his kind, not many people did, but also part worried that now he could not touch her that night without her knowing the reason and the person behind her nightmare. He didn't want to get on the bad side of a witch.
For a moment he let her examine him, not because he had no objections, but because the shock of it took him by surprise, and he knew not how to react. Finally he pushed her off of him, softly, to make sure she weren't hurt or offended by it.
"What are you doing?!" he asked incredulous. He had never been so close to another person in his life, and though this stranger felt somewhat safe to him, he was very protective of his personal space.
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:05 am

She smiled sheepishly, rubbing her neck a little awkwardly once managed to calm down a little. She crawled back a little to put some distance between them again, not looking offended in the least when he pushed her off. She was used to the whole getting-into-peoples-faces-and-then-get-shoved-off thing. Part of her daily life, though this guy was taking it rather well compared to most.
"Sorry," she chuckled, trying to contain her excitment. "I've always been curious about the Scandinavian folklore," she explaiend herself, starign at him in quite an intense way as if trying to find soemthign else on his persona.
She straightens up suddenly and cleared her throat. "I'm a witch, or to be more precisely Necromancer, since I especially with the dead," she said proudly. She held out her hand for her cellmate, smiling genuinely. "It's an honour to meet you, Facilier the Alp."
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 11:14 am

He held out a hand, rather awkwardly, to take hers. He just realized this was the first time he'd ever shaken hands with anyone. The customs of men still puzzled him, even though he was familiar with this one. A greeting, of sorts. A sign of mutual respect, if he wasn't wrong. He took the gesture as a good sign, and smiled at her, trying his best not to say "I know," though he already did.
"What exactly... do you do with the dead?" he asked, almost worriedly. Was this some sort of sick... sickness?
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 5:17 pm

She blinked at this, tilting her head slightly in wonder when he asked her what she did with the 'dead'. She placed a finger to her lip in thought, trying to come up with the simplest way to explain. She could do.... lot's of things actually.
"Well, basically I talk with them," she beamed. "Or control their corpses and turn them into my slaves," she added flatly, looking serious for a moment before bursting out in laughter. "Or something like that...." she said between her laughter.
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2014 10:44 am

Facilier leaned a bit away from her, unsure whether or not she was serious, or making it up to get a reaction from him. He couldn't decide whether or not she was the type of person who would joke about such things, and toy with others. Perhaps...
"Ahh..." was all he could utter, now desperate for her to sleep so he could further check the folder. The more she told him, the more he wanted to know about her. Whether she was truthful or not, and whether she was hiding something more. Any knowledge was an advantage in this game they were all forced into.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Horrific Wonder Empty
PostSubject: Re: Horrific Wonder   Horrific Wonder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horrific Wonder
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 6-
Jump to: