The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Places

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

New Places Empty
PostSubject: New Places   New Places I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2015 4:13 pm

So I mentioned earlier on that I was expanding the roleplay, well I have added new places and after the Masquerade topic ends I may be moving some of your characters there. To start with we have The Dungeons in the main building, they're separate from the other rooms and when your character is in there you will be chained up. Note all of the new places will be new to your characters so they won't have been in any of them before now <333333 Next we have the Would Labs, these will be an extensive addition to Holli's own lab back at the Main Building. I will be adding a Torture Chamber there as well Wink And usually there's only one lucky person who will get chosen to be put in there XDD After that we have the Beach, now when your character's are on the Beach they will be wearing collars. The collars will keep their powers off and they will be unable to leave the Beach for any reason Wink Last but certainly not least is Eris's lair, only Eris will get to go there unless there's a topic that requires other members to go there as well XDDD
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net

New Places
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: Annoucements/Rules :: Rules and Annoucements-
Jump to: