The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T.V. Broadcast (Hello and Welcome)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

T.V. Broadcast (Hello and Welcome) Empty
PostSubject: T.V. Broadcast (Hello and Welcome)   T.V. Broadcast (Hello and Welcome) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:21 pm

The T.V. Monitor flickered on and a smiling blonde waved at it. "I see you're all slowly coming too. Now then for all you newcomers...I want to say hello. You don't know me now but you will and my sister as well. All of you have been chosen for one purpose, and while you're stuck in this little hell....well you'll each have your own special brand of torture. As fair warning to each of you, try and hurt your room mates...and well I'll make sure you'll regret it." Her eyes flashed in warning before the smile grew on her face once again. "Now then, a few little ground rules, each room is well equppied to handle any little outburst you may have. I would tell you what kinds of things to expect but that would ruin the fun." She said with a laugh. "Bye bye now." She said before she blew a kiss at the monitor and it flickered out.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net

T.V. Broadcast (Hello and Welcome)
Page 1 of 1