The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introducing Yourself

Go down 
+14
Phoebus de Chateaupers
Sinbad Buchanan
Bell
Cornelius*
Sara
Chel
*Gaston
Tulio Drannor
Alice Sinclair
Jack Frost
Flynn Rider
Dimitri Stark
Charlotte La Bouff
Ariel Paranell
18 posters
AuthorMessage
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

Introducing Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:26 pm

Heey everyone, my name is Hannah I'm the rp owner <3333 and I am very pleased to have you all here x3 <3333333 I have been roleplaying since early 2010 my first roleplay was 10 Doors. Which will always hold a special place in my heart x3 and some of this rp was definitely inspired by it <333333 I can say that some of my dearest friends I have met through rps and for that I am very grateful <33333 I really hope everyone likes roleplaying on here <3333333
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:31 pm

hi there I'm Danielle I play Charlotte and Cale ^^ in a few weeks when we bring in more characters later I might be Rapunzel/Cherrie but that all depends later ^^ my first rp was Rise of Legends.

Last edited by Charlotte La Bouff on Sat May 17, 2014 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:33 pm

Heeey! I'm Johanna, I play Dimi and Odette! My first rp was the Sixth Sense, I was Ariel in that and I've been rping ever since :3 I met Hannah during 10 Doors where I played Cinderella X3 I love rping and I am so excited for this rp! Very Happy<3333 Can't wait to get to know all of you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Flynn Rider

Flynn Rider

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Hey, I'm Ez! I have this idiot and Esme. I've been roleplaying for like 8-10 years now on forums and other sites! But my first youtube roleplay was Beyond the Eye and I've been addicted to the fun of youtube rps ever since. I've met some pretty awesome people through them, and from what I've seen I know a lot of you from other roleplays already! For those I don't know, I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:49 pm

Hii! (: I'm Georgia, I'm 22, from England and I play Jack Frost & Periwinkle. My very first RP was Sixth Sense where I played Angel & Omar. But one of my favourite roleplays so far has to be 10 Doors where I played Odette and I've never had so much fun roleplaying and getting to know people in an RP before, I know a few people here from there and I can't wait to RP with you all again, it's been way too long <3
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Hey, my name is Jay I'm Hannah's older sister Very Happy She introduced me to roleplaying last year with Lockdown. I have been involved in a few smaller rps since then, when she asked me to join I was only too excited to join. I can't wait to meet all of you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:39 pm

Hi! I'm Lauren! I'm playing as Tulio and Anita! <333 I started out in Discord roleplay, before getting into Lockdown Rp (I know some of you from Very Happy), and a few others :DI was always watching and fangirling over the Roleplay videos, before finally deciding to join the Roleplay world (Once roleplays allowed forums) I'm so excited to meet all of you!!!
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:15 am

Hi, I'm Marie and I'm roleplaying as Gaston! I know some of you from other roleplays/mep groups/youtube contests and I'm very happy to see you here!!! ;3

For those I don't now, I've started rolplaying in 2012, in "Opera House" as James Hook (strangely, I can't remember who created this rp... someone called... Hanna I think... *jk* ;P). Anyway, I can't wait to meet you all!!! X3
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:22 am

Hi! Smile I'm Alba and I play Chel and Kale ^^

Nice to meet you all! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:59 am

Hello all! I'm Ami, and besides from Sara I'm also Moses and Thrax ^^ nice to meet you all, hope i get a chance to RP with everyone :3
My first roleplay I joined was TAR i think... And well, i was sadly never part of Lockdown or 10doors. But like most ofyou I met alot of lovely people in many different RP's <3 So I'm super excited for this  bounce 
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:33 am

Hey everyone :3 My name is Cassie. I've been playing online roleplays for a few years now. I'm really excited to see how this one goes and to get to know all of you <3
Back to top Go down
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:24 am

Hello everyone, my name is Chelsea! I've been roleplaying for quite some time now, and excited to roleplay with all of you! The characters I play are: Pocahontas, Elsa, and Jane (Porter)! But I do ask for you all to be patient with me when my characters are your roommates! I have work and barely get time off, except for two days of the week. And I might be able to only post one post each morning before work, due to I do not have time to reply to everyone before then. So please be patient with me, and I'll be patient with you! ^^

Okie dok, let's do this!
LET THE ACTION, BEGIN!
(And may the odds be ever in your favor~ )
Back to top Go down
Sinbad Buchanan

Sinbad Buchanan

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:52 am

Hi, I'm Catherine! I've been roleplaying on the net for many, many years, but my first YT RP was Crown. I've also been involved with Rise of the Guardians Academy (still running a year and a half later), and Lockdown where I played Chel. Here I'm playing Sinbad, Angel and Mok Swagger, and I look forward to RPing with all of you! :3
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:12 pm

~ Gaston ~ wrote:
Hi, I'm Marie and I'm roleplaying as Gaston! I know some of you from other roleplays/mep groups/youtube contests and I'm very happy to see you here!!! ;3

For those I don't now, I've started rolplaying in 2012, in "Opera House" as James Hook (strangely, I can't remember who created this rp... someone called... Hanna I think... *jk* ;P). Anyway, I can't wait to meet you all!!! X3
ahh yes I think I know this person XDDD I miss that rp X'D Such good times we had there <33333
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:22 pm

You too?!?!?! OoO How surprising!!! XDDDD Yes, I miss it too, it was such a fun idea and everyone was just sooo nice!! <33333
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Hi everyone <3
My name is Emilie, I'm 18 years old and I live in Texas. I'm currently about to graduate in 2 weeks, so if I disappear, I apologize!
I haven't been role-playing long, the very first one I ever did was Lockdown and now I'm addicted xDD
(It's all Ylva's fault >.> just kidding xD)
My only character right now in Phoebus, but I'm hoping to have maybe Megara or Jasmine later one <3

If you can't tell by my character, I love Doctor Who (hence why Phoebus is a timelord xDD) So expect a bunch of references later on, and if you know Doctor Who, expect to be loved! <333

I look forward to knowing all of you <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:49 pm

omg, I live in Texas too ouo I was Dean in Lockdown (I had so much going on then, that I wasn't on a lot @_@) I remember you X'D Hiiiiiii! XD
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:58 pm

Odette Lannister wrote:
omg, I live in Texas too ouo I was Dean in Lockdown (I had so much going on then, that I wasn't on a lot @_@) I remember you X'D Hiiiiiii! XD
Hiii! <333
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:01 am

I kinda figured out you were a whovian when I heard the first seconds of 10th voice in your video; I was like........ SOOOOOO FREAKING COOOL!!!!!! <3333 *o* I simply can't wait to see you making references to Doctor Who, that'll be so funny!!!! X3

Good luck for your exams btw! ;3
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 5:46 am

*Gaston wrote:
I kinda figured out you were a whovian when I heard the first seconds of 10th voice in your video; I was like........ SOOOOOO FREAKING COOOL!!!!!! <3333 *o* I simply can't wait to see you making references to Doctor Who, that'll be so funny!!!! X3

Good luck for your exams btw! ;3
Yay <333
I was worried no one would get it and I'd be alone xDDD
and thank you <3 I'm hoping to not have to take any exams that way I have an easy week before graduation, so fingers crossed <33
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:49 pm

Hi guys! Smile My name is Ylva, and I started roleplaying... gosh, I don't even remember when xD I think Paradise Lost was my first ever roleplay xD Or TAR maybe (even though I didn't stay there long after they left YouTube for Tumblr xD). No wait, definitively Paradise Lost.
In this roleplay I only play Facilier, the alp Smile And I just have to say, gosh people, 10 Doors was always special to me, but I thought it was mostly because it was my baby. I am so happy to hear you all liked it so much *-* I have a feeling this RP right here though might just create that same magic, I love where it's going Smile Can't wait to RP with you all Smile
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 7:11 pm

hellow everyone *waves* I´m Juli. Right now I´m playing Marina and might play Juliana and Sitka too in the future. Well in fact it´s my first roleplay sooooo .... HELP! (better i say it sooner than later xD). Anyways I´m looking forward to meet you all and trying not to make to much mistakes (which i definitely will). Did i mention that i can be pretty pesimistic and sarcastic?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:54 pm

Hi everyone <3 I'm Marie (but you can call me Mary if you prefer xD), a 18 y.o french student.

Right now I'm playing Shang but I might play Sarah Hawkins in the future. I've been in some roleplay before like : Ship of Souls with Helga Sinclair and Cluedo Mysteries with Tzipporah as Mystic Rose.

I can't wait to meet your characters !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Yourself   Introducing Yourself I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: