The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] Empty
PostSubject: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:27 pm

Esmeralda's eyes fluttered open, exhaling deeply as her vision settled on the features of the dark room. With help from the wall, she managed to stand, her wings fidgeting restlessly. Her wrists burned and upon further investigation still held the silhouettes of the angel's fingers. She sighed, this was such a small room, it made her feel trapped. It was blonde hair that caught her vision, looking down at what looked like a little girl; she immediately felt her heart drop. "Hello?" She called quietly, stepping closer to the girl, "are you alright?" Esmeralda jumped as the monitor turned on and listened to its message, she swallowed thickly; surely she didn't deserve all this!
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:57 pm

(hello Smile)
Alice groaned as she slowly came too, she heard someone trying to talk to her and frowned a little before she sat up. "I, I'm fine." She whispered as she took in the woman and her wings. Was she dreaming? Where are we?" She asked as she heard someone's voice and turned to see a blonde woman talking on the monitor mounted against one of the walls. "A-are you ok?" She asked as she turned to look at the woman next to her, she seemed fine but Alice figured she should ask anyway.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:06 pm

Esmeralda looked down at the little girl and was relieved to see her moving and alive. She looked around the cramped room and shook her head slightly. "I wish I had an answer for you.. but I don't have the faintest clue.." She said with a sigh. A smile did rest on her lips when the young girl asked if she was ok and she gave a simple nod. "I'm fine, what is your name?"

(Hello! Smile)
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:11 pm

Alice's smile grew, she knew the other woman wasn't a vampire though she was curious to know what she was. "I'm Alice Sinclair." She said with a small wave, "I'm a Dhamipr so I kill vampires for a living." She said with a shrug. "Before you ask, yes I do have fangs and no I don't need human blood or any blood to survive." She said with a little wink. "What's your name?" She asked brightly as she smiled up at the woman across from her.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:43 pm

Esmeralda smiled at the girl as she presented her name, however upon hearing the rest she stared at her with a look of pure and utter confusion. She hadn't been expecting that at all, this sweet looking blonde girl kills things for a living? And yet she seemed so innocent when she spoke, it didn't make any sense. "I'm called Esmeralda." she said softly, " and I'm an ang--... a fallen angel."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:47 pm

Alice felt the urge to bite her bottom lip, she wasn't good at talking to most people besides targets and of course Helga. "That's a pretty name." She said with a wide smile as she tried not to think about the broadcast, f she did she would panic. "A fallen angel? So that's why you have wings! They're really pretty!" She said as she studied them with renewed interest.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:20 pm

"You're very sweet." She said with a smile, and the young girl was, even if she was a little killer. Esmeralda looked behind her to the black feathered wings, at least the feathers had grown in nicely they looked a lot better now than they had after the burning. The angel flexed the limbs towards Alice. "You can touch them if you'd like."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:43 pm

Alice brightened and moved forward to study the wings more closely, "Wow, this is incredible." She said in a hushed undertone. She reverently moved one hand to lightly brush the feathers, "They're really soft." She said as she pulled her hand back, as if afraid that she would somehow hurt Esmeralda's wings. "So you're a fallen angel, is that why your wings are black?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 9:09 am

Esmeralda remained perfectly still while the girl touched them, making sure that didn't scare her off. She smiled to hear that they were soft, she had honestly been afraid to touch them since she noticed the darkened color. Her eyes softened and she nodded, "yes, they used to be white like pearls.. I'm not quite used to it yet."

[ I am so sorry, I got totally swamped the past couple of days x-x]
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:40 am

(Its all good, I know how that is <3)
Alice studied her thoughtfully, "You miss them huh?" She asked quietly as she let her hand fall from Esmeralda's wings. "What's it like to fly?" She asked suddenly, "Is it difficult?" She added, her nose wrinkling just slightly as she tried to picture it.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:02 pm

Esmeralda smiled sadly and nodded. Her wings were her prized possession, she felt beautiful with them, the sharp contrast to her dark features made them seem spectacular, and now these were blackened and ruined in comparison. "Very much.." She spoke quietly before folding her wings to her back since Alice seemed to be done with them. "It is freeing, there's nothing you can't see, no place you can't go, its wonderful." She shook her head with a much more pleasing smile. "Not at all, it is a lot like walking, it takes some time but once you start you never forget how to... when we get out of here, I'll show you." Hopeless optimism, she was sure.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:44 pm

Alice brightened up a the idea, "Well if we ever get out of here, I'm sure I'll love it." She admitted with shining eyes. "So what do you think they'll do to us here?" She asked quietly as she tried not to look too scared. "I mean, I can handle a lot but I'm kinda scared." She said after a long moment, it wasn't often that she would admit things like that.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:44 am

Esmeralda didn't want the girl to lose hope. She understood that their setting was one of danger but without hope it was easy to become accustomed to this horrid place. As much as she didn't want to admit it, she wasn't even sure she would make it out alive herself, but if she could do something to help the small blonde, she would; it was her biggest weakness. "I can't say for sure.. " And the unknowing left her anxious. Esmeralda smiled at Alice, a genuine smile. "I will do everything in my power to keep you safe Alice, don't be scared." Part of her doubted it was even possible to keep her safe but she would try.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:15 pm

Alice nodded, "I know." She said, giving Esmeralda a warm smile even as a part of her wondered if Esmeralda could do that. "I'll try and help you out too." She added after a moment before she looked up at Esmeralda with a determined look on her face.
Back to top Go down
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 2:53 pm

She was already fond of this sweet little girl. It didn't matter what she was, there was good in her and that was enough for Esmeralda. The look of determination inspired a small laugh from the angel. "I feel safe already, thank you Alice."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 9:57 am

Alice gave her a serious look, "I do know how to fight." She said with her chin raised high. Her head went back down as she remembered how she had gotten there. "At least I thought I did." She said in a disgruntled tone. Her Aunt Helga would have been not only prepared but probably would have managed to escape by now. She was the best fighter Alice knew, she didn't know many but she had seen her aunt fight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]   Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rude Awakening [ tag: Alice ]
Page 1 of 1