The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:27 am

Thrax neither moved or made a sound as the TV monitor turned off, facing the cell's room with an expressionless look and hands behind his back. All of you have been chosen for one purpose, the angel's voice repeated in his head, mentally taking another note to rip her pretty little wings off and feed it to some gargoyles as soons as he got the chance.
He signed, lowering his gaze to the dirty and bloodstained floor. And now he couldn't even take out his frustation on his cellmate. Talk about bad fucking luck, getting tricked and caught by none other than some goddamn angels. His pride was damaged.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 8:28 am

When Cornelius woke up he was disoriented. He looked around the room, not sure where he was. The last thing he remembered was being at the library, he didn't even remember falling asleep. An unpleasant thought came to mind: could he have been abducted?
Suddenly the TV turned on and kept him from investigating the room futher. He had been right. And did the woman mention torture? Cornelius shivered.
When the TV turned off Cornelius looked around the room again and his eyes crossed his roommate. A roommate that didn't seem quite human. But from what the woman said on the TV it seemed like the two of them were in the same situation.
"Hey, are you ok?" he asked the stranger. He knew the world was filled with other beings than humans and animals, but it was the first time he had seen something like this with his own eyes.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:03 am

Thrax had heard his cellmate wake up, but didn't bother turn around or give him as much as a glance. He was too busy thinking up different ways of torture for angels, made his anger subside at least a little.
He turned his head slightly however when the boy spoke up, expression still empty of any emotion as he looked the younger over. Thrax had already figured out this place was meant for supernatural and mythical beings, so he knew the boy wasn't human. "For now," he muttered darkly, glancing over at the monitor in the room. "But apparently not for much longer," he scoffed, sounding rather annoyed than worried.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:58 pm

"No, it doesn't look good." Cornelius stood up and stretched out his neck. Walking around in the room made him calm down a little. His roommate scared him. Not just his appearance, but his attitude as well. But that was the least of his problems now. "What do you think they want from us?"
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:25 pm

Thrax's eyes followed the other boy's movements, expression unchanging. He snorted at his question, turning back to glare at the door holding them captive. "Apparently, we're to be punished for our sins we committed," he said flatly, crossing his arms over his chest. "And I would guess they're bored as hell too," he added, giving the door a hard kick.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:22 pm

Cornelius thought about what the other had said. "It's wrong to just capture people like this," he mumbled. He walked over to his roommate and put his hand forward. "I'm Cornelius by the way."
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:35 pm

Thrax rolled his eyes, kicking the door violently again. He was too weak in his current form.... but whatever he did he couldn't shift back.
He looked down at Cornelius, smirking slightly at the hand offered for him to shake. "I doubt you'd want any of your bodyparts near me boy," he chuckled, unfolding his arms to let them hang lazily at his side. "But since I'm unable to hurt you I suppose an introduction will do for now," he sighed. "I'm Thrax."
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:11 pm

Cornelius pulled back his hand and placed it on his hip. Looking at Thrax he was actually a tad relieved he didn't get to touch his skin. "I guess I should be thankful she mentioned we can't hurt eachother, huh?" Cornelius said jokingly, but wondered nervously if Thrax really would have hurt him otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:37 pm

Thrax gave him another blank look, snickering to himself under his breathe. Well at least he's still intimidating it would seem... Too bad that doesn't help him feel much better.
"Indeed you should," he said simply and moved towards the twin mattress in the cell, sitting down with a heavy sigh. "So you can stop worrying.... for now."
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:52 am

"That's at least something." Cornelius studied Thrax for a while, before he leaned up against a wall and looked around the room. The woman on the tv had mentioned that the room could handle any outburst they might have, so trying to escape was furtile, wasn't it? But was he just supposed to sit and wait until someone came to torture him? Cornelius rubbed his fingers against his temples and tried to decide what to think about the whole situation.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:28 am

Thrax snorted, leaning his back agaisnt the wall while starign aimlessly around the cark cell. So what where they suppose to do while waiting for their torture anyway? Mingle?
The thought almsot made the dragon laugh, but eh was still too pissed for that. "So," he spoke up again without giving his cellmate as much as glance. "Might as well tell me about yourself. What are you suppose to be?"
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:52 pm

Cornelius didn't mind the lack of eye contact, he was actually rather glad he had an excuse not to focus on Thrax for too long. He blinked slowly when the other male asked him what he was supposed to be, not sure whether to admit the truth or contrive a lie.
"I can sometimes see into people's minds," Cornelius presumed some version of the truth might be best. "How about you?" He wasn't sure whether to expect an honest reply, but at least it was polite to ask.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:58 am

Thrax moved his head, staring Cornelius right in the eyes now looking unimpressed. He gave him a look that looked he said 'that's it? "I asked what you are, not what you can do boy," he mutterd. "You're obviously not a human, sicne this place is meant for supernatural," he snorted. He would only answear the boy's question as soon as he finished answering his.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 2:17 pm

"Dream eater," Cornelius made sure not to show any sign that he felt intimidated and instead shrugged, running his fingers through his shaggy hair. He wasn't entirely certain that was even the category he fit into, it just appeared to be the description which fit his abilities best.
"You?" He voiced the question once more, presuming Thrax may now offer an answer if he was satisfied with Cornelius' explanation. He sighed softly, the room was beginning to feel stuffy.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:21 am

Thrax gave boy another look, before smirking slightly. "Dream eater?" he repeated, chukling under his breath. "Now that's intressting..." Perhaps he should be a little more careful around this boy? Grinning viciously he leaned his back agaisnt the wall, closing in his eyes in a relaxed manner before replying himself. "I'm dragon. But thanks to some 'angel magic' i seem to be stuck in this form," he sneered.
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:33 pm

Cornelius stared at Thrax, baffled by his answer. A dragon? So they really existed. Despite knowing that the world was inhabited by some supernatural beings, himself included, Cornelius had always been a bit skeptical believing in creatures he had never actually seen with his own eyes. Not everything could be true, but it was difficult to tell truth from fiction. “So does that mean you can breathe fire?” he asked curious, wondering if real dragons were like the ones he had read about in books.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:07 am

Thrax couldn't help bu give a short chuckle at this. Of course he knew dragons such as himself kept themselfes hiding, so the fact that Cornelius seemed so surprised by this didn't offended or surprise him at all. Little naive maybe, but he couldn't really blame him. The few dragons who didn't stay out of sight could often like himself, shapeshift into a human form.
"I can yes," he replied, smirking amused. "Along with other things."
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 3:26 pm

"I've never met a dragon before," Cornelius said as he studied Thrax. If this was just a form he was stuck in, then what did he look like when he was truly himself, Cornelius wondered.
Cornelius started walking towards a mattress and sat down. "How many do you think are trapped in here like us?" he asked, looking around the room. The woman on the tv had definitely made it sound like it was more than just the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:52 am

"Dragons aren't exactly the social type," Thrax scoffed, tapping his calw against the cold stone wall casually. "Well, unless we're in a 'mood'," he added with a dark chuckle.
Thrax ponderd on the boy's question for a moment, before givign a shrugg. "I get the feeling we'll meet the rest and see for ourselves sooner or later."
Back to top Go down
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 4:45 pm

Cornelius smiled weakly, the dark chuckle of his roommate made him slightly uneasy.
"Maybe you're right." Cornelius thought about their situation in silence for a little while. "I don't like just having to wait, knowing something bad is going to happen. But I guess there might come a time where I will actually miss not knowing." The thought made him shiver. Who knew how long they'd be trapped in here, if anyone would come to rescue them.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 11:17 am

Thrax merely hummed, not paying that much attention to what Cornelius was saying, he was still too busy thinking 'happy thoughts' so he wouldn't set something on fire. Another thing that botherd him to no end, was that these angels just had to separate him from his mate. He chuckled though, knowing Pocahontas must be delighted to be away from him at the moment.
"Knowing or not knowing, just part of the torture. We won't know what to think at some point I'm sure," he muttered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there   Hello there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Rooms :: Room 10-
Jump to: