The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} Empty
PostSubject: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:48 pm

Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} Bn10
[Name] - Phoebus de Chateaupers
[Age]- Unknown {appears to be 26}
[Species] - Timelord Werewolf
[Personality] - Stubborn, Protective, Sneaky, Loyal, Quick Tempered

[Relationships] - {Holli} past romantic relationship

[L/A] - Chris Hemsworth
Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} Tumblr_llzvg6TTAY1qh68pyo1_500

[History] - Phoebus is a "mutt" per say, being the child of a Timelord and a Werewolf. Because of his origins, he is considered to be a "devil spawn", hunted down since his birth by both clans; the impossible child.
When he was very young, his parents were ruthlessly murdered by the leader of his father's Werewolf clan. The betrayal of his kind(s) has pushed him to take revenge for the murder of his parents. He started a war between the Timelords and the Werewolves, turning his self image into a symbol of war.
Phoebus keeps his age a secret, living on his own for as long as he can remember. France became his favorite place to go, so he made his home there and made it part of his name. The culture and the people reminded him of his parents, making it so much more precious.

Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} Jkg10

[Special Talent] - Distortion of time, Superhuman strength, Night vision, Regeneration
[Fears/Weaknesses] - He fears that the war he started was for nothing and his name will forever be disgraced, Fears he can never avenge the murder of his parents.
Vulnerable to silver
Weaknesses: taking care of those he loves, acting irrationally

Audition video:
0:00 - 0:32

Last edited by Phoebus de Chateaupers on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:00 pm

Ohhh I like him Very Happy Holli wants to play with him o-o
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:58 pm

Eeek! Another werewolf! 8D Okay, half werewolf and half time lord? Woooow ouo that's so cool X3 If Odette meets him, she's going to be sooo curious and ask questions ouo she's never met another werewolf XD She's going to ask both Sinbad and Phoebus questions...
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:00 am

I really, REALLY would love to have a plot with him x'D With either Tzipp or Moses...
Tzipp would be all fangirl (she ahs a thing for werewolves) and ask about ALL kinds of stuff o3o

And Moses.... beacuse he too seemed to have had something with Holli once 8D

<3
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:26 am

I would love to plot with either of them, both even xDD
They are such amazing characters <33
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 3:39 am

yaaaaaays!!! Very Happy when i get an idea or something, i'll pm you?? :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}   Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Phoebus de Chateaupers {WIP}
Page 1 of 1