The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Speaking for Johanna

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Speaking for Johanna Empty
PostSubject: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:14 pm

Hello guys, I wanted to let you all know Johanna:
Who is playing
Odette
Jim Hawkins
Dimitri

Her computer has broken and she is going to try to get a new one as soon as she can. So please be patient with her. Cause, I know she feels bad about this already. So please, please, be patient with her! She loves you all! <3
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:33 pm

thanks, hun, for letting them know Smile At the moment I canuse our wiiu system to post, but there will be more mistakes and slowernreplies, sorry about that...
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:35 am

NOOOOO!!!!! ;3; I'm so sorry hun <333333 well we'll be ready to have you back when you can x3
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 12:38 am

*snuggles* I'm still goinng to reply as muchb as i can, just won't be like ibwould like X'D
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:46 am

Hope you can get it sorted soon D: I'll enjoy your Wii U replies until then though ;3 <3
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:29 am

I hope so too and thanks X3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speaking for Johanna   Speaking for Johanna I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speaking for Johanna
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: Out of Character :: Discussions-
Jump to: