The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Facilier Schrat - The Alp

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat - The Alp Empty
PostSubject: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:37 pm

Name: Facilier Schrat
Creature: Alp
Powers: Creating vivid nightterrors / An evil eye creating misfortune and illness (Facilier has never used his evil eye)

Relationships: None at the present moment.

Personality: Quiet for the most part. Facilier knows how to assess a situation before interacting with it. Other than that he's sly, cunning, mischievious, but also sorrowful and lonely. That's a side he keeps well-hidden though.

History: Facilier was born an alp to a human mother. Despairing once she saw his powers she left him in the woods to die at the age of 3. She left him with only his tarnkappe (hat), which is the source of his powers. Ever since he has been walking the night and fulfilling his destiny as an alp. His loneliness and solidarity is tearing him apart, but he knows no other way so he will not change it.

Fears:
- Mirrors (he always has the impending feeling that his reflection wishes him harm. It's more a phobia than a rational fear).
- Horses.
- Being seen during an alpdruck (alp attack).
- Water and watercreatures (like a nix or a neck, never trusted them).
- Isolation (used to it, he won't react to it that much, but it still tears on him without him even knowing).

Weaknesses:
- Physical weakness (he has never had the need for muscles).
- Lemons (allergy).
- Horses.
- His powers only work while someone is asleep.
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 12:04 am

Ohhh the sisters are going to have fun with him Very Happy and oh Ariel is going to be kinda intimidated by his powers XDDD
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:49 am

Haha, sounds like the beginning of a lot of fun! xD
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:15 am

Faciiiiiii~ Plooooot~ with Saraaa~? 8D
(i love him btw o3o)
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:16 am

YES! You already know I love Sara! Very Happy Any ideas in mind? Smile
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:31 am

*huggles* Hmmm not quite yet, but i'll pm you as soon as I thin of something??? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:38 am

Sounds good Smile If not anything specific from the past, we could always plot something for the future, when they end up in a room together Smile
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:42 pm

savdgsdshsg
Faciiii~ I don't have ideas for the moment, but i'd love to plot with you<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facilier Schrat - The Alp   Facilier Schrat - The Alp I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Facilier Schrat - The Alp
Page 1 of 1