The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archangel

Archangel

Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} Empty
PostSubject: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:50 am

He made his way through the hall towards his room. The first event was going on, but he had more important matters to attend to...

He opened the door of his room and looked pleasently at the woman tied to his bed. "Ahh, Helga! So glad you could stop by." He said, with smile, as if she was an old friend visiting for tea. He closed the door behind him, using some magic on it so that they wouldn't be disturbed. He moved over to the bed and sat down on the side. "Been awhile, hasn't it?" He asked, raising his hand and cupping her cheek.

Last edited by Archangel on Wed May 28, 2014 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:00 am

Helga stared at him blankly, "I suppose you can say that." She said eventually. Without a word she freed herself as if not noticing the ties on her wrists. "Now I know you have Alice, so where is she?" She demanded as she glared at him. Her wrists ached just slightly but she disguised the pain. "How did you find me?" She asked as she avoided looking at him. She despised the man in front of her, he couldn't seem to understand that no meant no. She had turned him down multiple times, after all her heart belonged to another. Even if that someone else believed she was dead, she had kept herself away because of the adjustment period.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:27 am

He chuckled. "Oh, I have my ways." He said, smiling, as he eased himself onto his bed. He tsked at her tone. "Now, now, is that way to treat an old friend?" He asked, with a smirk. "Tell me, why protect a dhampire as low as her? Let me guess, a relative?" He asked, sitting up on the bed. "lf I didn't know any better, I would have pegged her for your daughter, but that's not it, is it?"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:56 am

Helga didn't react as he got onto the bed to join her, "She's my niece." She said shortly. "You didn't answer my question, how did you find me?" She asked as she scooted to the edge of the bed. She needed answers from him, and so far he wasn't giving her any. Merely avoiding them, "Besides isn't there a pretty angel lying around that you can waste your words on?" She asked with a slight roll of her eyes.
(ooc I love this icon Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:05 am

He nodded at her, not showing whether he believed her or not. He shrugged. "She's here... somewhere." He said, with a amused smile. He chuckled at her next words. "As you said, they're lying around for me; they can wait."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:21 am

Helga sighed, "I see." She said as she got off the bed and made her way towards the door. "Well this was a lovely chat, but now I need to get my niece." She said as she studied the door in front of her. Angel magic shrouded the door in front of her, enough so that supernatural creatures couldn't leave. "I see you've blocked the door." She said thoughtfully. She turned back around and gave him a bored look, "So what do you want?" She asked. She didn't care that he was an archangel, she had faced far worse then him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:28 am

He watched as she got and made her way towards the door. He was a brow at her for making the observation of him sealing the door. He stood and move to his wine cabinet. "Just to talk, see how you are after all this time." He said, as he pulled out two wine glasses and a bottle of wine. He uncorked the bottle and poured some into the glasses. "Oh, and to see if you thought anymore on my offer." He said, as he handed her a glass and took a sip from his own.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:44 am

She studied him thoughtfully before she stepped forward and took the wine glass he offered her. "I have thought about it, and my answer is still the same as it was then. No means no, I'm sure you can get one of your fawning angel ladies to get you laid." She said bluntly as she raised the glass to her lips. After taking a tiny sip, she lowered the glass just slightly. "Besides I thought your kind hated creatures like myself. So why bother with someone lower then you?" She asked with something like amusement in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:35 am

He smirked a little in his glass at her words. "Still didn't tell me how you were after all this time." He pointed out, amused. Taking another sip of his wine, his eyes held as amused look. "I don't, usually, but I find you amusing and there's something about that is different from the others; I just haven't figured it out yet." He said with a light shrug.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:45 am

Helga rolled her eyes, "I've been good, at least until recently." She said, her eyes studying the room. She chuckled under her breath at his words, "You don't say? Now that is interesting." She said after a moment. "Well I wish I knew why that could be, I'm sure if your other angel buddies knew about little old me-they might not appreciate the interest." She pointed out. She moved to sit down on a chair as if well used to situations like this, "So what's your plan, keep me in here until I cave? Have your dirty little way with me or worse?" She asked as she crossed her legs, her black dress shifting with the movement.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:52 pm

He shrugged, showing he didn't care much. "It doesn't matter if they appreciate it or not. They have their little pets, so, I feel entitled." He said, not stating that she was his pet. He didn't see her as a pet like he saw his angels' exes, as he told Helga, she interested him, which was a rare feet, considering she wasn't an Angel.

He chuckled at her next words, as he walked over to her. He leaned down and leaned close to her ear. "Never said that was my plan." He whispered, letting his lips brush against her ear lightly. "You have a niece here, after all. I'm sure something could be arranged..." He trailed off, letting her pick up the hints.

At the moment, sex wasn't really on the top of his list. He mostly wanted to get to know the vixen that sat before him and figure out what made her interest him and possibly, if she had anything to hide.

He was a man that appreciated a good secret after all.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 1:21 am

Helga looked down as the Angel approached her, "So you say...yet I haven't seen her yet. For all I know, you could have just said that." She pointed out. She knew though that Alice was there, "Luckily for you, I happen to know you're telling the truth. Now as for your offer, how about we make a deal. You free Alice and I tell you my little secret." She said taking a sip of wine as she studied him over her glass. "I'll even take her place if you want." She offered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}   Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reunions can be full of surpises. {Tag: Helga}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: Archangel's Rooms-
Jump to: