The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Firts day in hell • Lilith

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale

Kale

Firts day in hell • Lilith Empty
PostSubject: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:39 am

Kale slowly opened his eyes, still dazed by the narcotic of those hunters. He couldn't believe how much it affected him in the first place, leaving him and Chel without defense and turning them in a sort of easy prey. Chel! How could he forget about her?!
Kale immediately woke up from the floor and started to examine where he was. That surely wasn't a fishing net or the boat of the hunters, it looked more like a room or a cell: thick walls, a door, a sink, what looked like one of those things where humans used to sleep on and a piece of iron... iron? Why there was iron on a wall?! He frowned, surely that place wasn't mean for humans and surely they wouldn't be treated like one by whoever took them here.
As he kept watching around, he was almost scared to see a female figure laying on the floor. White skin, white hair, she surely wasn't Chel, making Kale a bit worried about WHAT exactly that girl could be. He made a step closer to the girl and looked at her, did he have to wake her up? Should he wake her up?
"Oh... bloody hell..." he snorted as he shook her gently on a shoulder, regretting it immediately "Oih! Are you alive?" he called still tapping on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:02 pm

((OOC: Sorry for the long wait of reply! I didn't see this! D: But yay, Lilith is roomed with a hottie! ;)X'DD Okie dok, time to reply! ;3))

The moment Lilith had felt someone shook her while talking to her, Lilith had immediately woken up but stayed still to see if he was going to do it. And when he had tapped her on her shoulder, her eyes opened and she grabbed his hand immediately. She kept a tight hold on it as she started to sit up before she finally looked up at him, her eyes nothing but pitch blackness. Her head raising up slowly as she did. "May I help you?" She asked suddenly, her voice full of threat as her grip on his hand started to become stronger before she pushed him away with a powerful force with her powers as she watched him fly away from her and hit the floor hard. But her eyes did not leave him.

Firts day in hell • Lilith Anigif_enhanced-buzz-18370-1384363650-4

"What makes you think you are allowed to touch me the way you did?" She asked as she took a step forward before realizing something felt off. She stopped as she looked around the room, eyes turning normal as she realized she was somewhere she never of. "Where the hell am I?" The demon suddenly asked as she took in everything that was in the room, before looking back at the male. "Who are you and how did I get here?" She asked, finding herself getting even angrier. She had no idea what was going on, and she needed answers.

((OOC: Please don't take this to heart, this is just how Lilith is. X'D She is a demon and feels people who touch her without her permission deserve to be attacked. X'D I'm sure she'll calm down the moment she realizes he is no threat. X'D))
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:49 am

(( Don't worry! Smile. it's fine! ^^ Ahah! XD and don't worry also about it! XD Kale will calm her a little if she doesn't kill him first! XD ))

Kale blinked surprised when the girl grabbed his hand, surely he wasn't expecting such strength from a thin girl like that. Left without even the chance to reply at her question Kale was thrown hardly on the floor. Who the hell was this girl?! A normal human wouldn't have the power to lift him the way she could easily do.
"Bloody hell..." he muttered from the floor as the girl finally noticed that they were trapped in a cell "I knew that I'd regretted it..." he sighed raising his look at her.
"I don't know why WE are here." he said looking firmly in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Eris

Eris

PostSubject: Re: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:48 pm

When the male replied to her, she kept her stare at him not making any sort of emotion. No idea why they were there? Was he actually telling her that both of them were trapped in this place? She turned around and looked at the locked door behind her, her eyes narrowing as she started to curse inside of her head. She turned back to the male. "So you are a captive as well?" Lilith asked as she placed her right hand on her hip. But at the same time it looked as if he was someone suspicious. She couldn't trust him, not yet. She had no idea if he was trying to trick her into thinking that he hadn't trapped her here. So until she knew the truth she wasn't going to be nice to him.

"You sure you don't know anything?" Lilith asked, trying somehow to get some sort of answers. This proud demon was not going to put her guard up.. The moment he'd even get too close to her, she would send him back with her powers. Which would be very hurtful to him. Though, she was wondering if he caught the obvious memo that she was a demon and she wasn't someone to mess with.
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:03 pm

Kale snorted as the girl spoke again. Was she deaf or something? He woke up from the floor and stood a few steps in front of her, enough to stay away from that grip. For sure he didn't like that girl, and probably she didn't like him either, but since they were trapped together he had to bear her until he would find a way out.
"Yes and yes." he replied placing both hands on his hips "And you? Are you sure you don't know anything?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Firts day in hell • Lilith   Firts day in hell • Lilith I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Firts day in hell • Lilith
Page 1 of 1