The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Present for You ;)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:22 am

Lying in the bed was Helga wearing some dark pink lingerie, she was handcuffed to the bed post. She was currently unconscious, by her side was a note:
Hunter, I hope you enjoy this little present from me. She's quite lovely wouldn't you agree?
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:42 am

To say that Micheal was annoyed would be an understatement. He had felt another pressence in hs normally private room before he had even opend the door, and already knew that it wouldn't be Jessica waiting on the other side. The moment he had opend the door and took the not-so-welcome-gift, he had merely stared at the handcuffed woman before calmly closing his door with a heavy sigh.
He didn't need to read the note to guess who the culprit for this was. If this was a joke, his boss was obviously very amused to know Micheal getting all irritated and more grmupy than usual.
Wordleslly he walked over to his bed with only the though of throwing whoever this woman was out. He was tired goddammit, and he was going to sleep no matter wha-
He froze for a moment once he was close enough to study her face, feeling that disturbing feeling of familiarity crawl back.
You just need to get laid, bro.
Micheal snorted, ignoring his twin's voice at the back of his head and slumped down on his armchair. While rubbing his head tiredly and closing his eyes, he digged out his pocket knife and threw it at bed post, hitting it inches away from the blonde's head.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:57 am

Helga woke up slowly, eventually realizing she wasn't in the same bed she had been in earlier. When she realized that though someone threw a knife in her direction. Her senses on high alert she stopped the knife in mid trajectory and slipped the cuffs off her before rolling into a defensive position. Seeing Michael standing there though made her drop her position. "You...I don't suppose you know where I-" she broke off as she realized she was only in a set of lingerie in good lord....hot pink. She didn't want to know how she got into the set of lingerie, the less she knew the better. She spotted the note and snatched it up, "Well seems like the big bad didn't like my refusal. I guess it could have been worse." She added after a moment. She looked back up at Michael and her breath caught once again. "We talked yesterday...I didn't quite get the chance to apologize to you about what I said." She added.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:32 am

He didn't exactly react as he watched her wake up (or the fact that she had stopped the knife with her mind) and merely stared with a blank look as she relaxed. He really, really did hate being right so often. He hand't been sure, but the moment he had taken in her face it just felt like they ahd already met. And apparnelty not only their little tlka yesterday.... but as if they've known eahc other for a longer time.
It's just the age.... for sure, he kept telling himself. I have a good reason to blame this paranoia on old age. Yeah. His eyes narrowed slightly as she mentuoed their last encounter. They she spoke to him, was as if they did really did know each other already. And that botherd him, confused him.
"Apparnetly the 'boss' thought it'd be a hilarious joke to bring you to my room," he answerd her first unfinished question, ingorning her apology. He sighed again as he looked away with a scowl. "Why is everything against me getting some damn rest..." he mutterd.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:13 am

She slid off the bed, "You can sleep if you want. I'll be on my way....though this outfit certainly won't do." She added as she stared back down at the lingerie. She sighed and made a face before a black dress settled over her. It was merely an illusion but it was the best she could come up with on such short notice. She nodded in satisfaction, "It'll have to do." She muttered under her breath. She looked over at Michael and for one moment felt that rising fear that he would see right through her. "I'm sorry if I upset you yesterday, it wasn't my intent." She said honestly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:36 am

She is really starting to piss me off with all that apologizing...! he thought angrily, only to snapp his eyes wide open in realisation.
Sorry...
Stop apologozing already.
This woman, Helga, just kept on reminding of of her. No matter how hard he tried to ignore the nagging and supisious feelings about actually knowing her, she just did or said something else that made the whole situations worse. So he ahd already figured out yesterday she couldn't be human, Archangel enver botherd with them, and her little tricks now only proved his guesses right.
"You're staying here," he said darkly as when she prepared herself to leave, again ignoring her apology. He pushed himself off the couch and made his way over to her. "You leave now and your niece will end up alone."
That wasn't a threat or anything, just a statement of how things would probably go down if he simply let her walk out.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:49 am

As soon as he started giving her orders, she felt her body almost hum in anticipation. Then again whenever he got like that she always had been turned on by him. "All right fine." She said and let the illusion drop so the lingerie was showing once more. Ok so maybe she was slightly hoping he would take notice. "You mentioned being tired, why don't you lie down and I'll keep myself busy somehow." She said with a shrug. "I won't leave the room, so don't worry." She added after a moment.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:59 am

He gave her a look, looking more irritated by the second and not even giving her a second glance as she let the illusion drop. Women, he thought and stomped over to this bed wordlessly. Wouldn't his attitude give enough hint to anyone that he really wans't intrested? Truth be told he stopped seeking that sort of comfort after... well...
He quickly shaked those thoughts off, letting out yet another tired sigh as he hit the soft sheets of the warm bed. He wish he could sleep and just let her walk out, leaving her to her own fate without a care in the world. But he knew that wouldn't happen now that he knew this woman wasn't only a stranger anymore, apparently.
"You honestly think I'd trust you, just like that?" he mutterd. "A little naive are we."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:12 pm

She watched him fall onto the bed and bit her bottom lip in sudden concern. "You say that but then why are you lying down?" She asked. She settled herself down on one of the chairs. She figured it probably would be best to keep her distance...for the moment at least. She tried not to keep her eyes fastened on him for too long, it was just so strange to see him there. Looking at him, she could almost pretend she was in her old home and their two children were running around somewhere. She tore her gaze away from him and forced herself not to dwell on those memories.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:27 pm

He didn't need to look to know she was watching him. After all these centuries as an immortal, it would seem his senses was amplified or something. Maybe it was part of the 'curse', or just something he learned by himself. Whatever.
"Beacuse I don't care," he asnwerd shortly, moving his arm over his face to block out the light better. When he felt her gaze turn away, he lifted his arm slightly and glanced over at where she was seated. "Any reason you're teaching your niece to be bait for pedophiles?" he asked then, not exactly hiding the disgust in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:39 pm

She glanced back at him with a raised eyebrow, "Because they're drawn to her. I'd rather she would be able to protect herself then be open bait to them. A fact, Alice knows and understands. Believe me, I didn't want to bring her into the hunting game but due to her parentage...other vampires took notice. Dhampirs, are like vampires but without the weaknesses. On the downside however their mere aura is a call to vampires. So I guess you can say that Alice is a vampire magnet. The vampires who take more then just a vague interest are the ones I have Alice take down. She knows how to handle herself in a fight and she even learned how to get them to let their guard down around her." She said with a shrug. She looked away yet again, "It might sound cruel to allow her to do something dangerous like that. However I know if she didn't have some understanding on how to protect herself, she would have been killed or worse." She stated matter of factly. "I can't always be there for her, I'm powerful yes but I...I have duties I have to perform and when I'm gone I can't take her with me." She said with sudden sadness.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:49 pm

He scoffed at hearing this, not surprised but still not liking the answer. He really shouldn't care this much... maybe it had something to do about the fact how it reminded him of himself and Odette... But again, it was none of his business.
"So that's it then," he said as he pushed himself up into a sitting position, his hand already unconsciously moving up to his head. "You're gonna end up leaving her anyway. What's the point off taking her in if only abandon her in the end anyway."
He looked up and stared aimlessly at the wall ahead of of, for a moment seeing three kids stadning there and straing right back at him. Two of them looked confused while holding each other's hand, but still with a smile on their faces. While the third stood further back in the dark, glaring at him with dakr and hatefull eyes.
He blinked once, and they were gone. He frowned after staring at the smae spot for a moment in silence and let out another sigh. Whatever... "You shouldn't get attached to people you plan on letting go off."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:55 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him, "And you said earlier that you wouldn't let me leave." She pointed out. "Or did you change your mind?" She asked bluntly, not expecting him to have done so. "The reason I even allowed myself to be kidnapped was so that I could find my niece. Now that I know she's here, I'm not going to stop until I get her out of here." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:01 pm

He finally turned his head to face her, raising an eyebrow at her statment. "Does it look like i'm stopping you?" he pointed out. Sure, if he just let her walk out that door he might get in trouble too. But honestly what more could they possible do to him that he hasn't been through already? Well they could kill him, if they had the right magic...? Which would only be a blessing for him actually so no, no they wouldn't.
"You just made it sound like you'll have to let her go at one point, that's what i was referring too."
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:47 pm

Helga blinked in surprise, so he had caught onto that, "I'll say it like this...one day I won't be able to be by her side, my job...well its complicated. I'm not a normal supernatural being." She admitted with a shrug. "And when she gets older, I won't be expected to be by her side any longer. I can only visit her so long as...my boss says I can." She said eventually.
Present for You ;) Tumblr_inline_n15ppjJbsu1rh4zmf
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:58 pm

He rolled his eyes when she mentioed about not being a normal supernatural being. That he would've chuckled at that sentence had he been in a better mood. A 'boss' huh? It would seem that no matter how powerful, on would always be under someone else. Way of life, and afterlife too, apparently. "Still, why pick her up? With your demeanor to go by, it sounds like you're almost preparing yourself for a 'good-bye.'"
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:26 pm

She laughed, "It wasn't supposed to sound quite like that." She said gently. "I am going to watch over her until she's of age. Then I'll go back to my work full time. I'll be able to visit her but it won't be very often." She said with a quiet sigh. "She reminds me of myself when I was younger." She added thoughtfully. She even looked like her when she had been that age, then again they were related.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:43 pm

She reminds me of someone too a little to much for my liking, he thought to himself with a forwn, turning away his head before she'd see his conflicted and confused expression. He really dislekd the scary similarity Alice and Odette shared.
"I see..." he mumbled mindlessly, allowing himself to lay down again.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:21 pm

She sighed and turned back towards the door, she wanted to leave but at the same time she was deeply conflicted. She hadn't seen Michael in so many years that the longer she stayed around him, the more she was tempted to allow more of her true self to show. Almost as if unbidden she started speaking, this time though it wasn't in Helga's voice it was in someone else's voice. The person she had been once before, "I wish I could have been there for you...for everything that happened." She said quietly. "When I died, I wanted you to move on...and when Joseph told me what had happened to you....I knew I had to see you again. I didn't know it would take me so long to finally say this now." She said quietly. Her form shifted and suddenly it was no longer Helga standing there but the woman he had known and cared for.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:05 pm

With his back turned towards Helga, he stayed like that even as he felt her move towards the door. Maybe it was for the best... if he'd just let her leave... That way he might actually get some peace of mind.
The moment she spoke up again however, he stoped breathing. As he heard soft and oh so familiar voice, he thought he was just having another one of his 'episodes', where he'd hallucinate, thinking he was speaking to either Odette or Jospeh. And that always ended up with him shooting himself in the head or Jessica having to step in and snap him out it. But it had been while sicne last time somethign like that ha happend... and it wouldn't just happen like that, suddenly. No, it would start off slowly, with voice echoing inside his mind, and then shadows would start to appear in the coner of his eyes, until he'd actually belive the long dead was there with him.
That wasn't the case this time now was it?
he had pushed himself up into a sitting postion again, resdting his elbows on his knees and just starring down at the floor. He felt... afraid to turn around and face whoever this woman was.... whatever she might be...! He didn't want to see. "Stop talking...." he murmured under his breathe, moving his hand up towards his face running them roughly through his hair.
Present for You ;) Tumblr_m61z88Z0Vo1qc4utoo4_250
His eyes shot open and and stood up, clecnshing his fists tightly when she dared mention his brother. "Don't you fucking say his name!" he roared out, shoudlers trembling violently at this point. He couldn't breathe, he realised, he was feeling lgitheaded. Slowly, he forced his body to turn around, keeping his gaze at the floor before daring to look up and hoping to whatever god excisted out there, that please, please let him just have been hearing things.
Helga wasn't the one standing before him anymore. It was her, whose death he had finally started to get over of, someone he had slowly learned to let go off. This was part of his punishment was it? It was part of the curse... to never get rest, to forever wander this earth alone with nothing but his guilt and crazy mind to keep him company. It was a fucking fittng punishment for him.
His eyes darkend dangerously, not seeing the woman infront of him anymore or hearing the words she spoke. Helga was playing fucking tricks on him, this was all just part of her illusions. Had she read his mind? Could she do that too? He wouldn't put things like past anyone anymore.
Reaching behind him, he took out his knife he used whenever her was sent to hunt for the angels. It was made to catch and hurt any sort of being, kill them if neccesary.
The woman.... the thing standing here infront of him had to go.
His head felt like it'd been ripped open... it hurt. Everything hurt.
"I'll get rid of you...." he whisperd and staggerd forward.
Please make it all go away.
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:20 pm

(I am not ok XDD)
Helga didn't show any emotion when he yelled at her but she did step back as he approached her with a knife in his hand. "Michael, listen to me I am Odette...we first kissed when I was fifteen. I, always got myself in situations that I couldn't control, I was killed by one of my exes....but you I fell in love with. I told you that when I died in your arms, please believe me Michael." She whispered and stretched her hands forward to heal his headache that she could feel pulsing through. "If you kill me now...you won't know the whole truth." She said quietly as she studied him carefully. After healing his headache she let her hands fall back to her sides, her body shifting back into the body she currently wore.
Present for You ;) Tumblr_mv4i3pnIPA1qgp6tbo1_500
Present for You ;) Tumblr_m6y69ngTxf1qlypob
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:58 pm

(what do you think I am? :'D)

"Shut up!" he screamed, grabbing her by the jaw harshly, surely hard enough to leave a bruise. Shut, up shut up, shut up!
The hand holding the knife was shaking, and he was just so confused, so angry, so scared that he barely noticed his headache was gone. He couldn't raise his hand and just end it, he realised, not when Helga had her face and speaking in her voice. But then she shifted back, and he was seeing red again. He couldn't stand this... Whatever she had to say he didn't want to hear it! She's not real... Odette's not real..! She was gone, along with his brother..!
He lowerd his gaze, his grip on her jaw easing slightly. "Get out of my head..." he whisperd, before suddenly throwing her down, not giving her any time to react before pinning her down to the floor. "You're not real... She's gone..! They're both gone!" he growled out, raising the knife above his head and aiming for her heart.
And then he froze, the knife hovering inches above her chest. It felt like something, someone was holding him back.
A long moment passed in silence where neither of them move. and when he finally did, Micheal let the knife slid from his hand and clatter on the floor as he stood up. He stumbled on hs feet as he moved towards the wall on the opposite of the room, his back turned to the woman still on the floor. Something stung in his eyes, and before he had time relaise what it was, tears had already started to run down his face. Everything that had happend to him through the centuries and his life bfeor he was cursed came back to him, both good and happy memories from his life before rushing through his mind until he couldn't stand it anymore. He wasn't exactly sure what was hurting anymore.

I'll protect ya Mickey, that's what brothers are for!
....promise me something.
Daddy, look, look!
I hate you...
You always cared more about Alice than me.
You and your brother bleong to me, you can't escape.
Take care of Jim...
I'm sorry Mickey..
Michael...I love you, I always have.

All these many different voices kept on repeating themself in his mind, until it started to hrut again. He couldn't rememebr the alst tiem eh felt this helpless, so lost.. so afraid. And so when the all voices vanished, he felt so alone, and wished for them to came back. He did't want to feel this empty.
he didn't relase the sobb that was heard had came from him, and suddenly he felt everything within him just fall apart. He let out choking sound and lowerd his head, his ahd quickly following and covering his ears as he fell down to his knees. Please come back...

Present for You ;) Tumblr_ma0o9fwefv1rel2vxo1_250

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:19 pm

She knew she would have a pretty nasty bruise by the end of the night. Though she also knew that Michael needed to hear what she said before she lost her nerve. So as he pinned her to the ground, she made no outcry. She wasn't afraid to die as she had done so before...and she would do so again if that was what fate had in mind. Instead she met his gaze dead on, showing no fear as he started to bring the knife down to her heart. She blinked in surprise though when the knife didn't pierce her heart...only watching as the knife fell from his hand. As he scrambled away from her and started crying in pure agony, she could only watch at first. Then her nature kicked in, "Michael...please, let me be here for you." She whispered as she slowly got up and off of the floor. Taking tentative steps, she approached him "Don't shut me out." She added as she knelt by his side.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:02 pm

In his current state, Micheal wasn't aware of anything happening around him, and for once he really wouldn't have cared either even if he could. So he didn't hear what Helga was saying to him, or even feel her satrting to move. He just kept on screaming in pure agony, letting out all those bottled up feelings he's forgotten have had for these past centuries, and even his life before that. He chcoked on his breathe, bending further down until his forehead was touching the floor.
So when Helga had started speaking to him again, he couldn't hear her, or feel her approcah him either for that matter. Only when she was kneeling by his side did he finally seem to manage to calm down.
He went completely silent then, takind deep breathes as he let his arms fall down to his side while slowly looking up. His eyes had turned empty again, staring aimlessly in front of him but at the same time not really seeing anything. He shifted on the floor until he had his knees close to his chest and moved his arms and hugged them tighlty to him. Had had gone still allowing himself to breathe normally again.
"Why...?"
That one whsiper had sounded breathless as he finally tured to face the woman by his side. His gaze held nthing in them, as if eh was looking right through her. "...why won't it ever stop..."

Present for You ;) Tumblr_m61z88Z0Vo1qc4utoo3_250

Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:50 am

She considered the question, "Well from I know how most curses work, the one that was given to you seems to have amplified the pain you got from them. However it intensifies when you start relieving memories that give you the most emotion. Its a...precise curse, keeping you alive but giving you pain in the process. There are ways of how to alleviate it, such as meditation...journal writing, things that can allow you to remember without the pain." She said gently. "The hardest part is remembering that you can't change the past. You can however change the future, you don't always have to be in pain like this." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Present for You ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Present for You ;)   Present for You ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Present for You ;)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Asylum :: The Would House For The Criminally Insane :: The Hunter's Room-
Jump to: