The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Thrax

Thrax

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Empty
PostSubject: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Thrax may have dozed off for a couple of minutes, but he didn't allow himself to sleep or rest up more than that. He just sat there by the darker conrer of the room, back leaning agains the wall while shifting his eyes between his mate and the door. He somehow got the feeling they wouldn't change rooms and cellmates for a nother while. but he wouldn't take any chance. Those angels were unpredictable, even to him, as much as that hurt to admit. Ouch, his pride was to damaged to simply ignore.
He let out sigh, tearing his eyes away from the door to look back at Pocahontas again. He had finally managed to calm down after a couple of hours, but the shock was still there. He still needed to find a way to get through this, with Poca wether she liked it or not. Sadistic and cruel he may be, but not heartless. Of course there things Thrax cared about, not caring would only lead to a depressing life wouldn't you say?
He sighed again, holding back the urge to tapp his claw against the cold floor. he was restless, annoyed and cocncered for his mate condition. Speaking of which, she'd probably wake up soon...

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_m2s14xDebH1rna58d

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:45 pm

Pocahontas had been sleeping for about a hour and thirty minutes until she started to stir. Her legs, wings, arms, and body started to move as she did. Once she had fully stirred from her sleep, Poca started to feel the comfyness of whatever she was laying on. Where was she? Was she back home? Was everything she thought had happened before nothing but a dream? It felt like it, so maybe it was. But the moment she opened her eyes and saw those walls of the room she immediately knew it wasn't a dream.

"So much for that beautiful thought." Pocahontas said to herself before she stretched her wings as she started to sit up. And once she had sit up she could finally feel Thrax's stare on her. That was right, she was still roomed with him. And she had told him about the baby. With a small sigh she turned herself a little bit so her blue eyes could at him. She looked at him like this before she slowly turned to have her whole body to face him as she continued to sit on the bed. He seemed to be calmer, but she didn't know how calm. And she had no idea what the hell he was going to do. Hell the whole atmosphere seemed awkward. It was the type where she would just get up and ignore him, but she couldn't, not in this room. Looks like she was going to have to face this now..

But Poca wasn't going to speak or anything, she was going to wait for his first move. Wait to see what she would have to do. Cause she had no patience to deal with anything right now. It was clear all over her face that this weighed down her. But she still looked strong as well. That was one thing she was, strong. No matter how much burden was placed on her she would still be able to take it all and still look like a proud dragon.

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_n1xl7bI1vR1rvq9xoo1_250
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:11 pm

Thrax felt his lips twitch slightly as he watched her wake up, holding back the smirk he'd usually gave her and which she seemed to hate so much. He ddn't feel like smiling much now though, and the lats thing theu both need was for another fight to errupt. Especially in her case, Thrax wasn't sure how much he'd be able to control his temper at this point. Really, the last thing he wished for was to end up hurting her or the child any further.
After a couple of awkward minutes of silence, Tharx casually let his eyes travell back to the door, allowing himself to give into the urge of tapping his claw against the floor by then. He had never really told her how he'd admire her stubborn side had he? Even if she ahd yet to beat him, he had never seen her as weak. Any other dragon would've caved into him years ago, but here she was, still with her pride intact and refusing him in every way, even when trapped together without a way out.
He chuckled, stopping his hands movements and letting the room fall into complete silence again. Could one really blame him for being so attached to her?
"You should try and rest more," he finally spoke up, breaking the silence between them. "Might as well take that chance before the next session of torture turns up."

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:29 am

"I don't want to, I already slept too long in this place." Pocahontas said as she continued to look at him. She had already hated the fact she had slept for an hour. The idea she had even let her guard down like made her upset. She sighed as she finally looked away from Thrax as she got off of the bed and walked to the sink that was in their room. Already she was feeling this human hair getting greasy and messy from not being washed for a while, which was making her cringe. How long were they knocked out before they awoke in this place? She turned the water in the sink, watching it fill up before she placed her hair into the water to wash it.

Pocahontas made sure to wash every inch of her hair before she suddenly stopped the water and lifted her head and hair away from the sink. She then proceeded to grab all of her hair and squeezed the water out. After she did this, she shook her hair a little bit, trying to get a good bit of water out of her hair. And once it was at a point to where it wouldn't bother her while it touched her back, she quickly moved her head up and stood straight, causing her hair to flip behind her. (Think Ariel style.)

Once that was over she looked down at the sink, and stayed there for a long time. Already she was feeling the anger that she had gotten rid of before she had fallen asleep come back to her. But this time it felt worse.. The room started to get cold as she closed her eyes and gripped the sink hard. She could feel herself breaking down with all of this. Not exactly breaking down due to weakness, but breaking down because she had no where to go and had no idea how she was going to protect herself and the baby. And the fact she had wanted to run to save both of them!! The sudden anger made the room start to get colder as she suddenly started to lose a bit of control.

"Why can't things ever go the way that I want!?" She suddenly roared out as she turned around and glared straight at Thrax. She glared at him with a glare he had never seen before. The sudden cool and collected dragon seemed not so cool any more. "I wanted one thing, ONE damn thing! I wanted to get away from you! I wanted to be free from your abuse, I wanted to give this child a life better than this. And now I'm here, stuck with you with no idea how I'm going to keep them safe! No idea how to keep myself alive!! And you might think you have it worse right now, but nothing, nothing will compare to how I'm feeling right now Thrax, and it's all your fucking fault!" She suddenly roared out as her eyes glowed and she suddenly shot out a cold blast at him, burning the side of his cheek and right arm.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:01 am

Thrax had merely watched her as she moved over to the sink, having been expecting her to asnwear like that and therefor didn't push the subject. He understand her feelings of not wanting to sleep in this place afterall. He let his eyes wanderd over her back as she began washing her hair, keeping them there for a moment before lazily looking back at the door, going back to mull over his own thoughts again.

He had felt the temperature in the room drop before she suddenly burst out, and calmly turned to face her again, unmoving from his current sitting position. He stayed silent, expressionless while poured out all her anger and frustration, taken aback by the look she was giving him. It was the same, yet so different compared to all the other glares she had gived him throughout the years. With a light frown, he had moved and stood up, but hadn't ahd a chance to take a step before she shot out the cold blast at him. Even in this small room, he would've managed to step aside and avoid must of it, but he hadn't. He had stood completley still the moment she roared and taken the full hit. He hissed under his breathe as he felt the cold burn on his arm and cheek. This was going to sting for a good while.... And the current form he was in, it wouldn't heal as fast either. He was once again remined why he never gave her a chance to attack whenever they fought. And like that, after another moment of silence had passed between them, he walked up to the blue dragon, ignoring the pain in his body as he moved.

When he came to a halt, there was barely any space left between them, and his expression showed nothing again as he looked down on her. He hadn't even used his own powers to heat up the room or try relieve his wounds. He lifed his hand again and broght it to her face, but not to hurt or threaten her. Instead, he gently let the back fo his claw caress her cheek. "Well here's your chance," he finally said. "I told you before to try again later, and now's a good time to try and get rid of me."

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_inline_mijn0jggf21qz4rgp

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:16 am

Pocahontas kept glaring at Thrax as he walked towards her, sending out another shot but missing due to she couldn't control her aiming. She took a blink and next thing she knew he was right against her and she was looking up at him as he once again towered over her. She went to attack him fully, but suddenly stopped when he suddenly caressed her cheek, causing her eyes to widen at the words he spoke and how soft his touch was against her skin. It was at this moment she felt like she couldn't do what he was telling her to do. She wanted to, but she just couldn't and she didn't know why. The room started to go back to normal, but her glowing eyes did not subside. Poca continued to look at him as her expression went from a hard one to a soft, confused one.

Why did his touch feel so comforting? Why did it feel so different from the others touches? And why was she feeling other emotions seeping off of him? Did he, did he actually care, and did he want to comfort her and make her feel better? No, no it couldn't be, there would be no such feelings like that coming from him. She turned her head as her eyes stopped glowing. "Don't act like you care. Don't give me those emotions, they are nothing but lies." She said as she backed away from him, not believing he would really feel that way about her.

How would he? All he had done was cause her misery and always got enjoyment out of it! So how could he care about her? She needed to get away from him, away from those fake emotions. So she continued to move away from him as she tried to push those emotions away.. As she did a hurt look slowly started to form on her face before she quickly pushed it away as she brought a hard expression back. For him to even fake those emotions to her were even more worse than any of the abuse he had given her before..

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_n1z7w29sYz1rl53x2o1_250
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:38 am

He let his hand dropp to his side as she moved away, ignoring the feeling of hurt as she utterd those words. He sighed, closing his eyes and forced his anger away. Good thing he already felt exhausted, helped keeping his bad temper in check. He wanted tp call her foolish at her words, but bit those wordsa back as well. Had he been in her place, he would surely have felt the same way, thinking everything he did was nothing but lies.
He watched her expression turn into one of hurt, before quickly turning back into a hard one. He could feel her emotions whirl up inside of her, trying to push those away. The ones he felt the strongest were doubt and confusion.
"One can only fake emotions if they'd be lying to themself," he said sternly, placing one hand on ehr shoudler carefully, but not turning her around. He just wanted her to litsen. "You should know by now, that I'm not stupid enough to deny things as my own feelings to myself."
There was never any point of that.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:49 am

Pocahontas looked straight up at him when he suddenly spoke, her eyes widening at his words. She shook her head as the pained look washed over her face again. She felt him place his hand on her shoulder and listened to him speak once again. And in that moment she suddenly felt frozen in her place as she stared up at him in pain, doubt, confusion, and the worse one of all, hurt. "No, no! No! Stop, stop saying those things you don't mean them, you don't-" Pocahontas stopped as she suddenly felt the tears well up into her eyes. For the first time her and his emotions were taken over her. She felt so confused and upset and there was so much doubt that was screaming in her head.

"Stop, please, please don't do this to me." She suddenly whimpered out. For the first time in her life this blue dragon was getting emotional and losing herself in the emotions she was feeling. She started to shake her head as she closed her eyes as she suddenly whimpered out as tears started to fall. And before she could think she pushed him away. "Just stop! Stop I won't take any more of the abuse.. You don't care about me, you don't!!" She yelled out as she opened her eyes and looked up at him, trying to look intimating and strong once again. But it was failing. Tears were streaming down her cheeks, and her blue eyes looked more glossy then they ever looked before.

And they were showing emotion she had never shown before.. She seemed to be begging for him to stop.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:14 am

Thrax, for once in his long life, didn't know what to do the moment he saw tears roll down his mate's faces. He had felt the her emotions going amok, and saw how she was starting to lose her control. But the moment he smelt something salt his own world had seemed to freeze for a couple seconds. He stared, slightly wide eyed as he took in the broken form of Pocahontas with no idea what to do with either of them. His gripp on her shoulder tight end for a quick moment, as if afraid that should he let go she'll fall apart even further, but then slowly let it slide down her arm and back to his side.
He didn't like the pleading in her voice. The way she was as now begging for him to stop, it just wasn't her. His intentiosn had never been to break her, just keeping her to himself. Why else would he ahev hold himself back whenver he 'punished' her? Making sure it was never anything to serious for her to handle whenever he'd hurt her.
He teared his gaze away from her as something flashed in his eyes. He wouldn't call it regrett... beaucse he never once, not even now, regrettetd claiming her for his own. But he was upseat... sad, that it had come to this. And really, it was all his entire fault. He couldn't even put the blame on the those damn angels for this.

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_mjiwhxY1ws1rrhi9zo2_250

"Not the way I should, no."
Two strong arms suddenly wrapped themselfs around Poca, holding her tightly yet gently against the bigger of the two. "But care I do. Even a blind can see that." Beacuse he still craved to have her by his side, no matter what has happend or may occur further on in this hell hole, or afterwards if they were lucky enough to get out.
He moved one hand up to craddle the back of her head, closing his eyes. He wouldn't do anything if she pushed him away, but she couldn't say that he was 'faking' these feelings.

I just want you with me.

Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:27 am

"Not the way i should, no."

Those words suddenly shot through her as she stared at him in shocked, before gasping as he suddenly wrapped his arms around her. Holding her gently and tightly against him. She stared at the wall behind him in complete and utter shock as he continued to speak. She took in the way he was speaking to her, the way he was holding her, and the emotions that he was sending out to her. And when he placed his hand to craddle the back of her head, Poca suddenly felt more tears rush out of her eyes. But she stayed still, afraid to move or do anything. She had never once felt like this, was it because of her being pregnant? Or was it because she actually felt like this? Were these her own feelings?

"Then how could I not?" Pocahontas suddenly asked out in a whimper to what he said about a blind man could see that he cared. Cause not once, not even once did she see that he cared about her. Even now she just couldn't believe it, or she was refusing to believe it. How, how could he care about her? Just how? Why was this whole situation even happening? What.. how?
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:39 am

He didn't reply immediately, just stood there holding her to him. Seeing as she hadn't pushed him away yet, he allowed himself to enjoy this moment. WHo knew when... if she'd ever let him near her again without him having to force himself upon her? He may like her stubborn and defiance side, but that wouldn't mean he sometimes just wished for her to accept it all.

"Beacuse you hate me," he replied, making it sound so simple and easy. And truthfully, it was. Hate could easily overpower any other feelings, and bury everything else that stood right infront of them to see.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:51 am

Pocahontas was waiting for his answer before he finally spoke it.

"Because you hate me."

She immediately felt her heart skip a beat as he said those words. For once he said something that she had never dared to say. She hated him. She did, she did hate him! After everything he had put her through, and everything he had done how could she not? She meant everything she told him, and meant it when she had blasted that cold air at him. So how could she not hate him? Pocahontas had dealt with this for ten years, it wasn't a emotion you could just stop with a flick of a switch. He was right, she did hate him and she was going to make sure to tell him that.

"I, .. -"
She stopped, finding herself not able to say the words. She had her mouth open and knew what she was going to tell him she hated him, but the words wouldn't come out. Pocahontas could not say that to him. Why couldn't she say them? Why couldn't she say he was right, that she did hate him? How could she no-.

Poca's thoughts suddenly came to halt when she remembered she was still holding his child. She still had his child inside of her. If she truly hated him the way she said she was, wouldn't she had killed the baby inside of her? Why did she care so much about this child? Why did she care so much to where she wanted to run away to keep it safe? What did it mean? Did it actually mean that she didn't hate him like she said she did? Of course she hated him, but did she hate him to where she actually wanted him dead?

"No.." Poca suddenly said out loud as her eyes widened more as she started to realize her own feelings.. Or was she just tired and being moody? No, these felt like real, genuine emotions. Did she really not know herself as well as she thought she did?
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 4:19 am

He was surprised that she had yet to push him away, but when he fet her emoitons start welling up again he had to look up, to make sure she wouldn't fall over or faint or anything. He didn't step away from her though, and moved his hands up to eher shulders, as if to steady her.
He had alwas know she hated him, she ahd it made it obvious and never exactly hide it. She had just never dare to say it to his face. He couldnt' comprehand why though, as she she didn't fear him. But nowm when he had beaten her to it, he ahd expected for to take this chance and repeatd those words herself, spatting it out in his face. But she hadn't it.
He frowned as he regarded her blue eyes, trying to see for himself, to understand what she was thinking. He'd rather have hersrceam out how much she hated him than just standing there looking scared, as if unabale to speak. He watched something looking like realisation appear in her eyes and as if on cue, he found himself looking down at her stomach.

The child.

His lips parted slightly in shock realisation as another thought hit him. If she really hated him so much... why was she so intent on keeping his child alive and safe? Of course, she could still want Thrax dead, and be merciful enough to not blame or put all her hate on the life growing inside of her but still...
He looked up, locking his yellow eyes with her blues ones. Hate was a feeling he was quite familair with, well aware of how much that one feeling could blind you entirelly and unalbe to see any sense. But that's why he also knew, it wasn't impossible for it to be a cover of other emotions.
His eyes softened, something they never did for someone esle, not even Pocahontas. He brought one hand up her face again, careful not to hurt or accidnetly scratch her as he caressed her cheek once more. And then he gave her a sorrowful smile, before closing the distance between them.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:53 pm

Pocahontas had been thinking more of what she had just realized, not even knowing that Thrax was looking down at her. Did she really not hate him as much as she thought? But how? And why, why did she hate him but not enough to want him dead? All she wanted to do was run away, not kill him, harm him, do anything to him. Heck, she wanted to escape during the night time so he wouldn't know that she ran away. Why did she care if he found out or not? She bit her lip as she started to feel overwhelmed by this realization. Did she actually care about him a little? No, how could she? But the child, she already loved it with all of her heart. Why would she love this little life inside of her if she did truly hate this man?

Though, before she could think anymore of it, she suddenly felt him caress her cheek. Causing her to look up at him, her blue eyes finally locking onto his. She looked at his soft expression, something she had never seen from him, ever. And when he gave her that sorrowful smile, her eyes softened as well before widening when he suddenly kissed her. She took it all in.. The caring touch on her cheek, the caring expression he had suddenly given her, and most of all the caring kiss that he was giving her right this second. But before it could even continue, she quickly pushed him away. Not wanting to have these sudden doubts in her head, and these sudden caring feelings he was given her.

"No." Pocahontas said as she put a distance between them again. And since she didn't want to look at him she had closed her eyes and bowed her head as she kept her hands on his chest. Trying to keep the distance from them.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 pm

And there it was. The reactino he had been waiting for. But he had expectign ehr to push him away much sooner, like the moment he had put his arms around her and pulled her to him. For a moment, when smiling sadly at her, he had almsot allowed himself to belive that she'd given in. She seen what he felt thrugh his eyes, but apparently the kiss must've snapped her out of it and back to her stubborn self.
He didn't stop her at first when she pushed him slightly, putting distance between them. He had stayed silence, just looking at her and waiting.

"No."

One word. One simple word he was so used to hear and get from her and yet, that was the least thing he had wanted to hear at that moment.
That short moment of contentment when they kissed, of course it had been to good to be true.
His eyes hardend and he backed her up agaisnt the wall, trapping her between it and him with one arm on each side of her head. A growl emittied from his throat as he lowerd his head down to hers. "Even I have my limitis," he spoke in a low, grumbling tone, his warm breathe hitting her cheek. He really couldn't stand her refusing him at this point. If she was gonna keep lying to herself, then she'd only be casuing herself more misery than it needed to be. "Either be honest with yourself..." he continued, lips inches away from hers. "Or stay quiet. And he pressed their lips togheter once more.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:44 pm

Pocahontas looked up at him when he hadn't done anything yet. Usually when she would say no to him she would be punished or something. But when she saw his eyes harden and suddenly backed her up against the wall, trapping her there, Poca gasped lightly. She watched him lower his head to hers and listened to him speak. Immediately closing her eyes as if she thought he was going to do something to her. But, he didn't. She opened her eyes to look at him again, feeling his warm breath against her cheek before waiting a while before she heard him speak again. This time as he spoke, he moved his lips closer to hers, causing her to freeze at both things. Be honest with herself? But, she couldn't, she didn't want to let her pride down.. No. She just couldn't!

"Or stay quiet."

Poca went to reply but then he had pressed his lips against hers again. Immediately her hands went to his chest to push him away, but for once in her life she couldn't do it. Her eyes closed as she tried to find the strength in herself to push him away, but the more she tried to the more she found herself gripping at his shirt. She even punched his chest and still couldn't move him away. And after a bit of struggling to give control over herself, she found herself losing. But because she wanted to win over herself, she immediately grabbed one of his arms that had her trapped and pulled on his jacket. As if trying to pull him down so he could get away from her, but once again her strength wasn't there. Her feelings were getting over her, and the fact that she didn't truly hate him the way she said she did was winning too..

And before long her tight grip loosened and sat there as she started to take the kiss as a tear fell from her right eye. While her grip on his arm stayed there, but not as tightly as it was before..
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:20 pm

The kiss might have been demaning, but Poca still would've been able to push him away if she really tried. But all her attempts felt half-forced, hesitating, unsure. She was still trying to mae up her mind, for sure still trying to convicne herself that she hated him. Thrax was sure she did, but that didn't mean she couldn't feel something else, something more for him.
As he felt her grip loosened, he would've taken his chance to deepen the kiss but instead...
Her tear had made him pull away, giving her a soft and slightly uncertain look. Gently he wiped her tear away with his claw, bringing down hs head again until their forheads touched.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 3:30 pm

When Thrax had pulled away from her, her eyes opened and looked up at him wondering what had happened. But when he gave her a uncertain look before wiping her tear away, Poca felt like crying in his arms. She felt so lost, usually she would've loved that he pulled away. But now, she didn't. She didn't like that he had pulled away from her. Her eyes stayed locked onto his as he placed his forehead against hers. And suddenly, before she could even think of what to do. Something had taken over her. She pressed her lips against him, letting the kiss last a couple of seconds before pulling away a little. "Just take this moment.." She whispered against his lips before kissing him again as she closed her eyes once more.

She had no idea why she was kissing him, she had no idea why she wanted to feel his caring touches and kisses, but she wanted them. She wanted to feel all of this emotion that was seeping off of him. Of course she was still scared of this, and had no idea what was going on and had no idea if she still hated him the way she thought she did. But right now she only wanted to focus on one thing, and that only. This moment. For once he was showing true feelings to her and she wanted to feel how much there was of these feelings.

She wanted this side of him badly. She didn't want him to pull away again and the grip on his shirt was a true sign of it.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 1:52 am

It was her who took him by surprise this time, but of course he didn't complain and returned the kiss. He still wouldn't allow himself to belive she had given in completely to him. Maybe for the moment, she had, but he was more than certain her stubborn and defying was still there. And honestly, he'd preferred it that way. It was part of who she was, and part of the reason he grew to care for her. He adored everything that she was, including the part that drove him annoyed beyond words.

He couldn't hold bakc the small, satsfied smirk at her words, letting her take the lead for a moment when she kissed him again before taking over once more. He was still the dominant one here.
He could feel she was scared, conflicted by his and her own actions, but like him she was trying to only focus on this, one of the only moments they had shared so far like this. Thrax acutally felt happy, that for once he didn't have to force her into this. He can't deny that he enjoyd her sturggles whenever he did this all those other times but....
This just felt better.

One of his hands was craddling the back of her head, running his claws through her black locks in a loving manner, while his other arm was tightly wrapped around her waist, keeping her trapped there between him and the all behind her. If this contiuned they way it was now, she better not be surprised or put all the blame on him if they ended up going all the way.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 2:52 pm

Pocahontas had immediately wrapped her arms around him the moment she had felt his arm wrap around her waist. Keeping the kiss going, her hands slowly started to grip the back of his jacket tightly. The only time she pulled away from him was to breathe, before kissing him once again. And as this went on, she ignored the thoughts in her head and on the feelings that were seeping out of the both of them. For once she felt cared for and that was all she wanted. Hell, that is what she craved these ten long years with being him. Just the fact he hadn't forced her into this and it was both of their choice, made it so much better. So after a while of kissing, she had finally found him kissing her neck making her gasp as her cheeks started to turn red before his lips met hers again.

And after a few more minutes of the kissing, the intensity of both their actions caused them to move to the next step. He touched her, she touched him, he kissed her and she started to kiss him as well. It was moving so fast in their heads and the more this went on, the more they started to want more and more from each other. Especially Poca. The more he touched her with care, the more she wanted him. So it didn't take long until they moved to the next step, where their clothes were now off. Things got more intimate, more heavy, more.. wet. And it wasn't until they moved to the mattress in the room did things really start to take flight. As things got more heated, Poca had scratched his back from the pleasure she was receiving. Which seemed to get a reaction out of Thrax, cause the moment he did, the more he started to pleasure her. And it didn't take long for them to reach the last step.. Where they started to make actual love. Poca's moans for once, were ones of enjoyment..

An hour later

Pocahontas walked across the room and started to put her dress back on. She was breathing hard and everything felt light to her. Even her legs felt like they would give out from what had just happened. But she had to get her clothes back on. And once they were back on she walked to the sink and washed her face to calm herself down. Nervous to what to say to Thrax.
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:00 pm

Thrax let out a soft sigh as he laid relaxed on the tatterd matress, founding himself to be quite content for the moment, even with where they currently were. He didn't know if he should laugh or stay quiet as he felt that awkward tension set in between them, seeing as he didn't want to ruin their moment just yet. He watched as Pocahontas stood up and staretd to put her cloths back on, deciding that for now he'd just keep his mouth shut and enjoy the view for another moment. He felt his lips tiwtch slightly as he smiled to himself, her moans of pleasure still echoing clearly in his mind. If she thought he'd would teaste her about this later on, then she thought right.
He chuckled under his breathe and too moved to sit up, keeping his eyes on his mates back while she washed her face. She would surley go back to her usual, stubborn self now... as soon as her nervousness had letf that is. Seeing her like this, all shy and unsure of what to say was cute. She'd surely belive him from now on when he'd give her compliments right?

Thrax let another moment of silence bewteen them pass before reaching for his own cloths, smirking contently to himself the whole time. The moment his straightend up, he felt a small sting in his back and reached one hand over his shoulder, feeling the skin where she ahd scratched him harder than he had expected it was. Looks like this time they had both marked eahc other, and Thrax didn't mind one bit. THis just amde him look forward for the next time more. Too bad his arm still hurt from her little outburst before, it was burnt rather badly actaully he noted as he inspected it closer. He'd survive, he's been through worse.

As happy as he may feel at this moment, his worries hadn't left his mind for one second. Now, if he and Poca actually started to get along, how long before those angels used it to their advantage? He knew they find out about the child too soo enough.... if they haven't already.

He shaked those thoughts off for the moment, and finsihed putting his cloths back on. Humming lowly to himself, he made his way over to his mate, kneeling down at her side and placing a warm kiss on her shoulder. "Relax, would you?" he chuckled. "There's no need for this to be awkward you know."
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:08 pm

Pocahontas was still washing her face when she suddenly felt a kiss on her shoulder, making her jump a little. Her head raised and turned to look at him only to blush at the words he was speaking. How could this be anything other than awkward? For once she had given him warm feelings, feelings she had never gave him before. So to tell her that there was no need made her blush more before she looked away as she smiled a little bit. But before the smile could stay there longer, she suddenly had an idea of what to say causing her to smirk. "Nervous about what? Did we do something?" She asked as she wiped her face with her hand before standing up straight turning around to look up at him as she raised her eyebrow. As if she couldn't wait to hear what he was going to say.

Though even if it looked like she was being stubborn again to be annoying, for once she actually wasn't. She wanted to mess with him. And the nervousness, shyness, and awkwardness was still there but she wanted to feel like this for a little more before she would finally calm down and be stubborn again. But she could already tell she wouldn't be the same after this. She felt a bit different, not too different, but she felt as if she got to see a side of Thrax that she actually liked. But there was still a feeling as if he had a lot more to do to get her to fully forgive him. She didn't hate him like she said she did before, but there was still a bit of it there. It would take a while for her forgive him, but for once she just didn't want to think about it. Tomorrow she would, but right now she wanted to enjoy the moment for a little longer.

And as she waited for Thrax to answer, her blue eyes stayed locked onto his yellow eyes. She was giving him a look she had never given him before. They showed enjoyment.

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_m87euzJdod1roo0dgo4_500
Back to top Go down
Thrax

Thrax

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2014 9:29 am

Thrax raised an eyebrow at her reply, taking a half step back as she stood up and turned to face him, feelings himself smirking as well as he took in her expression and suddenly confident stance. Well that didn't last long, he thought to himself, only half dissapointed that her cute and shy side was so easy to push aside. Well, he liked her like this too of course, and as things where now she wasn't afraid to mess back at him either.
He knew she couldn't have possibly forgiven him. But he was fine with that, and didn't really have to guess that tomorrow thigns would mostly be back to how they were. But, seeing the enjoyment in her eyes, and feeling her more relaxed than usual, he knew there was chance for them turn things around for the better. And he would try too, beacuse he cared not only about the child but for her, even if he hadn't exactly showed her that in the right way. But hey, they were dragons, not exactly know for being gentle and loving creuters. Their way of showing affections towards someone was one a different level comared to most other speices. The more powerful the dragon, the greedier and possesvie. Tharx was well aware of the perfect example he was for that.

He happily kept their eyes locked with each other's as he leaned his head forward, closer to hers and let his warm breathe tease her tanned skin. "The scrathes on my back is proof enough we did," he purred, moving a hand to gently trail one claw along her neck. It stopped once it reached her shoulder and pulled away her black locks to reveal a bite mark. "Like this one here~"

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] Tumblr_lydsevo1uW1qc882co1_r1_250

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]   Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bittersweet [Tag: Pocahontas]
Page 1 of 1