The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shang Taiji

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Shang Taiji Tumblr_n70vus4cco1sg97ydo1_500

Name- Shang Taiji
Age- Unknown (appears to be 28)
Type/Species- Yaoguai

Personality- He is always cold and manipulative. This side of his personality, appeared some centuries earlier, following a bloody emotional traumatism. Excepted the hatred and the madness, all the others emotions were profoundly buried and forgotten by him...
He hates everything related to humans and because of his twisted mind, he enjoys greatly the suffering of his victims... Only those who had earned his trust could hope receive some caring from him...

Relationships- Shan Yu, the Mowang (Demon King and only friend)

History- Shang was a friendly demon, protecting several human villages by offering them weapons and food. His family was powerful and influential in the demon's world, respected as well in West as in East.
But men are deceitful. They asked for the help of priests, complaining about the greediness of the yaoguai people... And hell began.

His clan destroyed by the priests's fire, Shang became more and more solitary, being the only survivor. Wishing to take revenge against men, he concluded a pact with a demon Mowang. In exchange for the received powers, he had to pay the price of the blood...

What was at first shameful became delectable for him. Slowly, he became bloodthirsty and twisted... Now, only demons may have a chance to escape his madness.

Special Talent-
  • Mental manipulation
  • Pain inducement
  • Regeneration]
  • Possession

Fears/Weaknesses-
Fears
-Shang doesn't wish to have the feelings which lived in him before. He's afraid that they'll prevent him from achieving his thirst of vengeance.
-Shan Yu being his Lord and first friend since centuries, he's afraid that men desire the death of his king.
-Every priest, sacred temple or ritual  of purification terrifies him.

Weaknesses
-Although powerful, Shang is mortal. So, despise his demon blood, he's weak against the rites of purifications from the high priests.
-When he's hurt, his powers can be more easily countered.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:10 pm

Oh how i love bad Shang and hey our characters are roommates xD Can´t wait to see him in action ^o^ ♥
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:48 pm

Awww you're cute *hugs* I worked hard on his profile *proud* And pssst ! I've posted something for ya in our room <3
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:54 pm

*hugs back* reposted sweetie ♥ btw i really need to talk to you!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Love him, plus the pic is super cool <33333 I can't wait to plot with him x3
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:56 pm

Wow thanks Very Happy I look forward to plot with you too <3333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Shang Taiji Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shang Taiji   Shang Taiji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shang Taiji
Page 1 of 1