The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Marina*

Marina*

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) Empty
PostSubject: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 2:37 pm

"Juliana", Marina whispered before waking up just as she realised that the nightmare of her being taken and seperated from her sister really happened. Her head was aching and got even worse after noticing a pretty big cross on the wall just in front of her. "Great of all things to see after waking up it just has to be a cross" she hissed while standing up. She started to walk and look around just when she fell over some giant thing which turned out to be actually a men lying on the ground. Immediately she stood up and faced the sleeping roommate waiting for him to wake up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:36 pm

Even before he opened his eyes, he knew that he wasn't alone. What was he going to do ? Good question. He was still in his thoughts when the person fell brutally on him . Wonderful. Now, he found himself in the company of a feminine creature. A light smell of perfume reached him. He repressed a growl of disgust. Human. Powerful, but human. When he sensed her going away from him, he decided finally to go out of his conscious torpor. He slowly put himself in a seated position before looking at his surroundings with a cold stare. Locked with a human into an unknown and inhospitable place. It couldn't be worse.

Always sitting on the ice-cold floor, he finally looked at his... He frowned by observing her attentively. What was the word to define this kind of people, again ? Ah, yes. Partner of cell. Who seemed to be terribly young.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 4:53 pm

She sat down as well still facing him thinking "at least he doesn´t seem to attack me". "Who are you?" she asked then while raising her brow.
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:05 pm

He raised an eyebrow. That someone ignore his dangerousness or even his name always fascinated him. Keeping an expressionless face, he looked at her, after that she had asked his name.

"Shang. Shang Taiji."
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:24 pm

Her posture started to relax and she tried to start some sort of conversation before getting bored. "Shang Taiji, well my name is Marina. If i ever had a last name, it´s gone for years. Well looks like we´re pretty much traped in here only with each other and that damn cross on the wall. Anything i should be aware of?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:37 pm

He felt her relaxing. Vulnerable, he thought disparagingly. The human beings undoubtedly don't change despite the years. Her confidence in her is admirable, but insufficient in these place. It will be her loss.

" This cross limits your powers, then I advise you to try nothing of insane, Human. The women who brought you here don't joke with the tortures. "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:56 pm

She crossed her armes and gave him an evil glare. Human, as if she would be a weakling crying out for help and calling out for her mommy.

"As if i would care about limits and just to let you know i´m a mage, a blood mage to be specific not a simple human so who are you to call me one?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

One witch. Interesting. It could explain the pride. This small look intended to impress him was only amusing him.

" In spite of your title among your kind, you are nothing more that a simple mortal. " He smirked in front of the irascible face of this girl. " My hands are covered with the blood of your people, mage or not. It is not a child as you who is going to impress me. " His smile became icy whereas he always stared at her.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:16 pm

She let out a short laugh. Looks like it won´t get too boring with him along.

"So you killed people or humans if you want to say it that way. Great. Really impressive. See how much my body is shaking in fear?" She got back into a relaxing posture. "So what sort of being are you then exactly?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:29 pm

One human daring to challenge him. He raised again his eyebrows. "Madwoman or not, you have guts girl. " He got up to unwind legs, immobility were one of things which he hated most. He put himself back to the wall and looked at her again.

"A Yaoguai". He crossed his arms, and stared coldly the cross hung on on the wall. " A demon of the Orient."
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:38 pm

She jumped up, smiled at him and gave him a look full of fascination and joy.

"A demon? Really? I love demons. They can be really useful even though most of them tried to trick or seduce me. But i never heard about your kind. What are your powers?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:54 pm

He let escape a deaf growl from his throat. His look darkens until become black as the being that he was, glaring at her. " Do not try your luck, Human. "

His voice seemed lugubrious with the echo of the room. It was people as her who had caused the forfeiture of his kin. The people whom he hated.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:07 pm

She rolled her eyes and raised her hands. "I don´t want to try anything pretty boy don´t worry." Annoyed of him she sat down again and tried to find a comfortable postion on the floor. Guess i need to find a hobby. How i whished i could scare some villagers or giggle around with my sister.

She sighned quietly to the ground before facing her roommate again with a cold look.
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:18 pm

He let his spirit wander. She had seized, so much the better. The silence would help him to focus on his objective.

He closed eyes and tried "to see". The barriers of the room were powerful and prevent him from finding informations. Nothing good in prospect. It was the thoughts of his roommate who to bring him out of his trance.

"You should forget her. "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:35 pm

Shocked about what he said she replied. "What the ... how did you?"

She stood up and walked towards him until she could look right into his eyes. "I don´t know what you just did but never do that again, got it?" Angry and confused she backed off and turned to get back in her previous position.

After a few minutes of silence passed she tried to speak again. "I will never forget my sister. Memories and hope are the most important things. No matter what happens, these are the things that stay and often enough give you reasons to keep fighting on."
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:57 pm

He let escape a long sigh. He sometimes forgot that his powers could be perceived as an intrusion in the life of others beings. Shang would have been able to understand it formerly. But this time was over.

However, while he listened to her speaking about memories, he felt a pinching in the heart. Oh, he knew memories. And the suffering which they brought.

"These angels are not sweet beings." Why did he speak to her ? He knew nothing about it. "The slightest feeling is an opportunity for them to destroy what you are." He approached her and tapped Marina's forehead with his finger. "Hide these memories, and maybe you will survive." Without he realizes it, a desperate smile appeared on his lips. "Maybe..." Having ended, he returned against his wall, his face as cold as before.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:26 pm

Suprised she watched him leaning again at the wall.Why?Why does he have to be so reasonable. Hell i even let him get close enough to touch my forehead and on top of that i got this feeling .... a feeling of trust? No. I can´t trust him. But still... She focused and got back to her cold posture.

"Okay. I will do as you say and won´t get destroyed." She smirked at him and leaned back. "By the way if you ever want some demonic company i could try to call one, just for you."
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:27 am

He repressed a growl at the mention of this "proposal". Less he found himself together with other demons, better he was. "An advise : don't do it. And by the way... " He designated of the chin the tv monitor, a grimace of disgust on his lips. " Those harpies certainly spy on us with the aim of gleaning information. "

He smirked with arrogance. " Don't let them have this pleasure. "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:52 am

Normally Marina always had lots of fun with demons around but this one seemed to be diffrent in many ways. Rolling her eyes she thought, he definitely is NO fun. "I´m used to spying. My family ... well whatever."

She let out a deep sighn and faced him once again with a bored look. "What was it you wanted to say earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:02 am

He felt her annoyance floating in the air. A real child. The mention of spying intrigued him, so much that he stared at her attentively. She wasn't as ordinary than he thought before...

Lacking in socials skills since centuries, her question intrigued him slightly. " About ? "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:18 am

She smiled at him with her lips turning into a smik. "You know, just when you gave me the how to survive advise you started with maybe just before turning back to your favorite wall."
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 2:13 pm

Ah that. She was right, an explanation seemed required. "The spirit is a friend but also the worst enemy possible . A single weakness in its defenses and... " He stopped, plunged into painful memories. He looked at her sadly, knowing what he was talking about.

"Your soul becomes a temple dedicated to the madness."
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:02 pm

"Your soul becomes a temple dedicated to the madness."She was shocked by those words but furthermore she was confused. Mad, that word was used so often to describe her but it never was in such a context. Her hands were shaking a bit and she looked down to the floor not knowing what to response or even do in that moment. Then she looked bad at him with that sad face he gave. But it seemed to be more that just being a sad look. He looked hurt? Is it really possible that he would care for me that quick or even at all? No. It´s something diffrent. She just remembered her earlier years when she saw that look quite often.

She stood up getting herself back together while walking towards him. Trying to smile she put her hand on his shoulder, close enough to face him eye to eye and far enough to back off immediately without getting hurt. "You know, madness itself isn´t the worst thing. Everyone is a little mad. Still ... yes sooner or later i´m going to be full of madness and crazyness, well actually maybe I am already." She laughed. "But i´m not afraid because i know that i won´t get lost in it. I can´t. For all the people I care about."

She moved a little being able to look right in his eyes while placing her other hand on his shoulders. "If you ever want to talk about something that´s on your mind ... well I thought you should know that I´m here." Backing off she turned to go back to her seated position.

(Anaphoras rock >3< !!!)
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:26 pm

He tensed as soon as he saw her approach. Was she going to attack him ? Suspicious, he watched her raise her hand and prepared himself for a blow. His bewilderment was total when she put a hand on his shoulder. A simple touch. The first one coming from a human since centuries...

What does she wanted ? To win his trust to betray him more easily ? He knew nothing about it... He listened carefully when she began to speak again. She seemed to understand, in a sense. It's only when she walked away from him that he relaxed slightly. Maybe he could accept her understanding. Maybe.

"You don't seem crazy. Rather hothead." He offered her a sad smile. "As this little boy..."
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 3:44 pm

"Hothead?" giggeling she turned again to look at him. "Well since I´m a blood mage with a pretty crazy family tree and a mad attitude I take that as a compliment." While smirking in the inside as well as on the outside she moved a little closer towards him. "Oh and you are defenitely no little boy. Rather a handsome Yaoguai that obviously is too sad. Well who knows. Maybe, just maybe I´ll try to make you laugh one day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next