The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:13 pm

" The sadness allows me to remain sane... Sometimes. " He looked at the ceiling of an absent air, and sighed. " Making me laugh risks to be difficult... " He closed his eyes and let escape with a teasing tone : " Good luck with that, Marina. " He had called her by her name. Definitely, nothing was the same for him when she was speaking to him.
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:29 pm

While starting to move closer she once gave him a flirty face. "But difficulties make liveing much more interesting don´t you think Shang? You know, it won´t kill you to laugh or even be happy once in a while." Just before backing off to step back a little bit she petted his cheek.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/GuiltyAngelGirl
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 4:52 pm

It was refreshing to discuss with her. Very different from the solitude in which he had immured itself. Although hating the race to which she belonged, Marina seemed capable of take him out of his usual silence.

His face scowled when she petted his cheek. The physical contact wasn't a thing to which he was used. No since years. " I gave up these feelings. " His face closed. " And this... " He pointed out his cheek. " Does not have to reproduce any more if you wish a cordial agreement between us. "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 5:22 pm

"Don´t worry. As I said before, I won´t try anything so there is no need to get angry all over again." After she got turned down Marina walked around the room, scanning it with her eyes more carefully while trying to think of ways not to get bored while being in this plain giant room with only a giant cross she still gets angry at, a male demon she doesn´t know what to think of and of course herself.

Looking bored at one of the walls she asked: "Any preferences for spending time while we´re locked up in here?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 6:54 pm

" Caution and anger are two different things. " Shang repressed a grimace. " In a place like this one, better to be on our guard. "

Contrary to her, Shang was not afraid of being bored. The solitude has some good sides. So he hardly knew how to help her. " I don't know. " Speaking was an effort for him, so a pastime !

" Ask me something. "
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:10 pm

"Oh I know I´m very dangerous for you. You know, when you´re asleep i might eat you up." Laughing about her joking she enjoyed herself for a blink of time. "Ask you something. Well I guess you don´t want to be asked something too personal do you?." She paused, taking her time to think about a question when her eyes met the cross once again. Maybe i could ask him about that. No. To close to a question of weakness. She sighned. Since when is finding a question that hard?

"How about this. What species and places did you get to know yet?"
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:31 pm

Her laughter was surprising. Almost out of place in their lugubrious cell.

Ah. She had understood that some informations had to stay under silence. Perfect. He looked at the cross before answering: " I travelled in the East and in the West. China is my native land, I know it perfectly. You can find there mainly dragons and Mowang. "

He tried to search his memories, trying to sort out them. " My knowledge are relatively spread. I met werewolves, those whom you call "vampires", mermaids, as well as old entities as phoenix. Even if they are very rare. " He looked at her. "And you ?
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 7:47 pm

"As far as i remember we traveled pretty much through all of europe. Well not so much the eastern direction. We would have gone there next if hunters would have found us all over again."

She thought clearfully about the creatures. A few of them she met many years ago and the memory already started to fade. "Mostly i get to know demons aside from vampires, mermaids, werewolves, ghosts oh and like once in 5 years or less we met a mage and not to forget that many sorts of monsters and undead creatures I tend to forget the names of. Now it´s your turn." Waiting for his turn she grinned.
Back to top Go down
Shang Taiji

Shang Taiji

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 6:10 am

He tried to find an adequate question, the conversations being a thing to which he hadn't become used. " Have you already met an angel before ? ".

[OOC : Sorry for being so late darling, I had a big fever and I just start to feel better. Smile I love you <3]
Back to top Go down
Marina*

Marina*

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 10:42 am

[*glombs* i missed you so much Q_Q ♥ Hope your alright now and btw Gods & Monsters started xD Tell me there when you registered ^.^]

"Besides that very nice ones who probably brought me here no. You?"

[dances around, shortest post ever whoot whoot ~]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)   Hey there roomie(Tag Shang) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey there roomie(Tag Shang)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2