The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A moment of silence [ jack frost ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Esmeralda*

Esmeralda*

A moment of silence [ jack frost ] Empty
PostSubject: A moment of silence [ jack frost ]   A moment of silence [ jack frost ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:54 pm

Esmeralda awoke and did not bother getting up. Her wings draped over her helplessly as she replayed everything that had happened during the stupid Angel Says game, so much torture and death. Her stomach felt sick, how could angels participate in such actions without remorse? She shook her head, it didn't make any sense. Weakly she pushed herself up slightly, taking in the new surrondings and the image that appeared on the television. Would this ever stop?

[ sorry roomie ><; I didn't mean to make you wait ]
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

A moment of silence [ jack frost ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A moment of silence [ jack frost ]   A moment of silence [ jack frost ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:33 am

[ OOC: It's ok, I've been in and out of the rp for the past couple of weeks myself ^^" I assume it's pick your poison on the TV, unless there's been another broadcast I don't know about >.< ]

Jack woke up to the sound of screaming, startled he looked around the room frantically, sighing in relief when he saw the sounds were coming from the TV in the room. Though as he concentrated on the images he soon realised that it might not be a good thing.
He watched the woman on screen, her deranged laughter turning his stomach and he turned his head when she fell to the ground with a thud.

'Dammit..' he said with a low growl as the TV turned off.
Back to top Go down

A moment of silence [ jack frost ]
Page 1 of 1