The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} Empty
PostSubject: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Dimitri lazily rolled his head over to the side. He opened his eyes slowly to find himself staring at the same ceiling of the same room that he had been in for the past five hundred years. "They could learn to decorate while I'm sleeping..." He grumbled, dully, before glancing over to the door and stared, before blinking slowly.

There was an unconscious white haired boy on the ground...

Dimitri started laughing. "You gave me a roommate?! After FIVE HUNDRED YEARS, you give me a roommate?!" He shouted, staring at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:06 pm

Jack groaned as he heard a strangers voice shouting nearby. As soon as it registered within his mind that it was a male voice he woke up in an instant, his thoughts suddenly focused on Periwinkle.

'Where is she?' he growled lowly as he stood up, facing the man, 'why did you bring me here?'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:13 pm

Dimitri hardly glanced over at the white haired kid, who was now shouting at him. "First, I don't know who she is..." He said, before laughing again. "And I'm not the one who brought you here-" He started, before the tv flickered to life.

He sat up when he heard Holli's voice. He turned and his eyes flickered red a little when he saw the blonde on the screen as she spoke.

When the tv went out, he let out another laugh. "Fuuun... oh and by the way, that's the bitch who brought you here and took whoever you're missing."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:42 pm

Jack followed his gaze and glared at the woman on the screen. As she spoke all he could hope for was that for once Peri was nowhere near him.

'You know her?' he asked as the TV flickered off.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 6:56 pm

"Sadly, I do... She looooves to torture people, well, those of the supernatural variety... Sooo, I assume you have some sort of supernatural quality about you." He said, standing up slowly. "As for me... I've been here for five hundred years... and this is actually the first time I have ever had a roommate..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:07 pm

Jack gritted his teeth and stared at the blank TV, torture.. and who knows how long I'll be stuck here for if he's been here for five hundred years..

'If you've been here for so long then you know how to get out of here, right?' he said as he started walking around the room, trying to find a way out.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:22 pm

"....You really think I would still be here if I knew how to get out?" Dimitri asked, looking at the kid as if he grew another head. "Believe me, I am not here for the relaxation." He said, leaning against the wall.

"Only way in and out is through that door aaaaand there's some sort of angel magic on it or something that prevents us from opening it.... You wouldn't happen to be an angel, would you?" Dimitri asked, tilting his head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:36 pm

'Damn it!' he shouted, banging hard against the wall. He took a deep breath, taking a moment to calm down and try and think clearly about what was going on when he heard the guy talking about angels.

'I'm not, and honestly, I didn't know they were real,' he said, turning his head slightly to look at him, 'if they brought us here to torture us then they're obviously not what the human stories make them out to be.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:55 pm

"Let it out, buuut try not to draw blood... Knowing the sisters, they put vervain or something in your system and I'm not in the mood to go after your blood and get burned..." He said, rolling his eyes.

"Yeeah, these angels say that they only go after "evil" or whatever." He said, using his fingers for air quotes.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:11 pm

'So, you like the taste of blood?' he asked as he paced back and forth, trying to figure out what he should do next. But with every step he took, every escape scenario he thought of seemed to hit a brick wall and he was finally starting to realise that there really was no means of escape.

Abandoning his escape plans for now, Jack pressed his back against the wall and watched the man carefully, 'is that what makes you evil?'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:17 pm

Dimitri scoffed. "I'm a vampire, kid. And, no, I got taken because I conned the sisters and stole a relic from them. Needless to say, they weren't happy when they realized what happened, and so, here I am." He stated, gesturing his arms to the room around them. "You know... this is nice... Finally having a conversation without the add bonus of being tortured..." He said, with a hint of a smile.

"Now, what about you? I get the feeling the white hair is not a fashion statement... unless it is now... Damn, how long have I been in here again?" He said, asking the last part to himself.

How much had the world changed in five hundred years? He knew that the "tv's" were still a pretty new addition to his room...
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:02 pm

'You thought it was a good idea to steal from a couple of angels?' he asked skeptically, wondering just how cocky this guy was, '..and don't call me kid,' he added, a look of annoyance on his face.

'What about me?' he said, ruffling his hair slightly as he glanced down at the ground, 'it's been this way for as long as I can remember..'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:32 pm

Dimitri rolled his eyes. "At the time I didn't know they were angels, just like they didn't know I was a vampire." He stated, with a shake of his head. He smirked a little at the kid getting annoyed with being called "kid". "Well, fine, I won't, as long as I get a name out of you. I'm Dimitri, by the way." He said, with a pointed look.

He rolled his eyes again. "I mean what are you, what reason of nature brought you here, blah, blah, blah...." He said, leaning his head back against the wall with a thud. He narrowed his eyes in a little bit of annoyance from the slight pain. He shook his head. "I'd just wish they'd kill me already... Been her long enough... You know, they only give me enough blood to keep me alive? And it's never fresh and it's like ice cold..." He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:35 pm

(Holli: Hahaha sucker! XDD)
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:36 pm

{Dimitri: Shut up, Holli >_<}
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:53 pm

He glanced upwards at him and after a few minutes of weighing up the pros and cons of telling him who he was, he eventually decided to give him what he wanted.

'Jack,' he said simply, 'I'm an ice elemental, so if you hoped to get warm blood from me then you're sadly mistaken.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 7:07 pm

"Damn..." Was the first word to roll out of his mouth. "Ah, well, as I said before, they probably gave you vervain when you were out and that stuff makes everything taste like acid... Well... for me at least..." He said, annoyed. "And they did say if we caused one another harm, they would do something about it... I am not in the mood for holy water to rain down on me right now, thanks..." He added, as he slid down the wall to sit back down.

"So, who's this "she" you were accusing me of doing something to earlier? If you don't mind my asking... I haven't had a decent conversation for five hundred years, so you should understand the need for something to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:23 am

'She's..' he paused, not knowing what exactly he should say. I mean what if they're listening and they use her to get to me, he thought, then again they probably already know everything about me.. Jack sighed in frustration, deciding there was no harm in telling him about her.

'She's someone I owe a debt to,' he started, 'she disappeared before me and if she's in this place too then that means I failed to protect her..'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:02 pm

He nodded, listening to Jack. "Is she like you? An elemental?" He asked, curious. "Who knows? She might be okay, though, if she is, she might be looking for you now..." He said, thinking about it.

"Believenme, worrying too much will get you nowhere. I was worried that the sisters would do something to my buddy Vlad, so, I kept my distance from him shortly after discovering that the sisters were angels. I learned somewhat about what went on here when I was conningnthem, but apparently I didn't learn it all until I was "admitted" myself..."
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 7:40 am

'She is exactly the same as me.. except a lot younger,' he said, smiling slightly to himself remembering how naive she could be sometimes because of her age. But that naivety is what could get her killed, his smile soon turned into a frown as he thought of how much trouble it could get her into, no matter if she was in here or out there..

'I guess you're right,' he said eventually and sighed, leaning his head back against the wall, 'as long as I'm stuck in here I can't do anything for her anyway..'

'Is he the one that turned you into a vampire?' he asked after listening to him, 'I assume you haven't been a vampire your entire life.. or am I wrong about that?'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:54 pm

"Ahh... So, she's like your sister? Ooor is it daughter?" He asked, tilting his head to the side. "Yeeep, all we can do is just sit here." He mumbled.

He let out a laugh. "Oh, no, no. I met Vlad after I killed my sire. She fed on children for fun aaand that got annoying." He stated with a scoff.
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost

Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:19 am

'I've never really thought about it like that before,' he said, thinking back on their relationship, 'I teach her about the world and we look out for each other. I'm not sure how she sees me, but I consider her a friend more than anything else.'

'And you never used to feed on children?' he asked skeptically, 'I always thought that anyone and everyone was fair game to a vampire.'
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:33 pm

He nodded. "It's always good to have a friend in this world..." He said, before looking offended at Jack's next comment. "Hey, now, not all vampires are the same! I only really nibble if I can help it and for the record I am not twisted enough to drink from a child. Children shouldn't have to suffer through that... even though I can take their memories away... Besides, last time I was out there in the world, children died easily enough without a vampires help. I also happen to like kids... It kinda sucks knowing I can't have any." He admitted, having in the past (before he was a vampire) assume that he'd settle down and be a father one day...

Stupid Veronica took that from me... bitch... He thought, bitterly, as he thought of his sire.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}   ...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...A roommate? {Tag: Jack Frost}
Page 1 of 1