The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) Empty
PostSubject: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Charlotte rolled over on the bed she was on and yawned softly. She had reached out her arm and had unknowingly wrapped her arm over the large muscled physic of a man. Her hand ran over his chest and pushed herself up. She glanced around. She was in a much smaller room then before. There seemed to be a blood stain on the floor and a metal bar against the wall. She looked down at the man beside her.

He was a great deal larger then her, probably a foot taller then her if they were standing next to her. His body must have been twice as wide as her in his shoulders. He had a very strong angular face. A bit more then she would usually prefer but still handsome.

She patted him on one of his pecs trying to wake him up. "Hello? I think you need to get up now Dear." She said in her sweet voice.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 8:46 am

[OOC: Sorry for answering so late. <<" I should be more online in the beginings of weeks that in the end so I apologies in advance for not being much here in the ends of weeks! Wink ]

Gaston felt something unusual running over his chest. It was a weird sensation, something he wasn't used to. When he finally understood it was someone's hands he quickly opened his eyes and grabbed the hand that was now pattering him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:39 am

Charlotte smiled when he grabbed her hand and opened his eyes. He was gripping her hand tightly but because of her vampiric strength it didn't hurt.

"Well welcome back to the land of the living, big fella. Well sort of." She said with a light giggle at her private joke.

(It's no problem^^ and I will keep that in mind lol. ^^)
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:13 am

'back to the land of the livings'? Gaston though, grimacing. If only she knew how ridiculous this sentence sounded to him, a phoenix. Without letting go of her arm, he painfully sat up, the words 'Fire up' still carved in his arm, slowly remembering where he was.

He noticed his grip didn't seem to affect this little blond he was facing, which made him suppose she was probably very strong. He examined her from head to toe, trying to figure out wether or not she was a threat to him.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:17 am

Charlotte cocked her head to the side as the man seemed to study her. Honestly she hated being stared at like that when she was in this kind of condition. Her hair was falling out of its formerly delicate bun, her dress was tattered and dirty and she was sure there was dirt on her face as well.

"Something I can help you with?" She asked with a friendly smile.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:29 pm

She was strong, yes. But seeing how, even though she didn't like being stared at, she was still friendly, she didn't seemed to have the intention to fight.

Slightly reassured, Gaston let go off her arm and answered laconically: "I don't think so. Unless you know a way out." While talking, he walked, streatching himself, to the closest wall and leant on it.

Gaston slid a finger on the trace of the knife on his arm. It were still hurting but he was relieved that he hadn't have to hurt the child.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 pm

Charlotte shrugged. "Sorry can't help you with that." She pulled herself out of the bed and began walking the small room looking around herself. "Though I did just wake up myself so I haven't looked yet."

She suddenly felt a tightening in her stomach. She remembered mentioning to Chel that she would need to talk to her roommate about needing to feed to keep her blood lust under control.

"There is something I need to talk to you about though." she said nervously.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 3:50 pm

Gaston simply looked up to the little blond when she answered what he had supposed she would and, then, stared back at his injury.

Though, when she started speaking again, Gaston forgot about the mark and stood up straight, arms crossed. "Go ahead." he said with his deep voice, waiting for what she had to say with both interest and suspiciousness.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm

Charlotte's eyes dropped to the wound on the mans arm and licked her lips. She looked away quickly.

"I'm a vampire and I haven't fed since I got here. The thing is if I don't fed a little at a time I might get a little," She blushed embarrassed. "Blood lusty and I don't want to try to attack you or anything so I was um, wondering if you would be horribly upset if I might um, just kind of, um." She turned around not wanting to look at the guy as she asked him this.

"Would it be ok if I fed on you just a little every once in a while so I don't go crazy and try to hurt you. I'm not saying I could or couldn't since I don't know what you are but I don't want to put either of us in that situation." She said all this in a rush not wanting to prolong her embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Gaston followed the little blond's gaze when she looked at his arm. He finally understood why she did so after having listened to her patiently.

He scrathed his chin saying: "Well, you going crazy won't kill me" ...'at least not definitly' he added in thought "but I'd rather avoid a fight if possible, so here it is." he finished, streatching out his arm toward her. "That is if you can handle demon's blood."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 6:00 pm

Charlotte looked behind her and sighed as she stepped up to him. She gave him her sweetest most thankful smile.

"Thank you so much." She took his arm. "And I've had demon blood before." She extended her teeth and gently sank them into the mans flesh over the wound. She was careful to cause as little pain to the man as possible. With her teeth as sharp as they were there would be no unnecessary tearing at his arm just a straight bite mark.

As his blood flowed into her mouth she moaned lightly. She didn't realize how hungry she had been until the blood hit her tongue. She had had Demon blood before but this guy wasn't like what she had had before. His blood was hot and a little spicy, it was really quite delicious.

She drank at least a few pints finally easing her hunger and slowly pulled her teeth out. She licked at the skin where she had bit and over the knife wound helping to close those up. The wounds were still prominent but at least now they weren't free flowing with blood.

She pulled back and released his arm. She felt a small bit of blood flow down the corner of her mouth. She licked it up and whipped it off her chin.

She looked up at him, "Thank you for that. I hadn't realized how hungry I was until after I started." Her eyes widened. "Are you feeling light headed at all?" She asked with concern looking up at the tall man with worry. "Maybe you should lay back down. I didn't mean to take as much as I did."
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:44 am

Gaston let her take his arm. He didn't even flinched when her fangs entered his flesh. He watched her enjoying her 'meal', wondering if the reason why vampires could enjoy demons' blood was because they were on the 'evil side' too.

It ended up seeming to him that she was drinking more than what she said she would and he started to feel slightly dizzy. Nothing he couldn't handle but still... Though, when the blond started to lick his arm, he flinched. "Oi!" he adressed her sharply. But that didn't stop his new cellmate so he ended up growling, almost ready to light his hand on fire: "Alright, that's enough!"

When she finally let go off his arm, Gaston grabbed it in his opposed hand, frowning. He then noticed he wasn't bleeding anymore... but still, he would have prefered healing in a more... natural way.

"I'll be fine." he simply answered her, still a bit uneasy. Human contacts weren't really his speciality.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:15 pm

Charlotte looked at the man sadly. She really hadn't meant to go over board like she did but now she had to fix this.

"I'm really sorry you should sit down and rest at least for a little while." She took his uninjured arm and tried to move him to the bed. He resisted her slightly, Charlotte would not take that she was going to help make up for what she did whether he wanted her to help him or not. He obviously knew she was stronger then she looked but there was no way he knew how strong she was. She yanked him hard on the arm making him loose his balance and she forced him onto the bed.

"You need to rest." She said looking down at him very strictly. "Just let me help make up for over indulging like I did?" She asked him in a pleading voice looking sad about her behavior. "I'm Charlotte by the way." She said with a light blush realizing she had fed on him before they even knew each others names.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 4:53 am

Gaston's eyes narrowed out of surprise when the blond grabbed his arm and dragged him to the bed. He resisted her but her grip was way too strong. "I'm telling you I'm fine so let go off me or I swear that, strong or not, I'll start that fight" he threatened just before loosing his balance and falling on the bed.

He was starting to become really angry and he knew that wasn't a good sign. He tried to contain himself once more though and tightened his fists, frowning. After taking a deep breath, he slowly sat up and said darkly: "Listen sweety, I am not in the mood for 'playing house', do you understand? You're sad, that's ok. But don't you try and force me into anything ever again." He was feeling dizzy indeed, specially after having tried to resist this Charlotte, but that hell didn't mean he would let anyone take control.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 9:53 am

Charlotte scowled and hopped up on the bed and swung her leg over his hip. Her eyes darkened and her teeth lengthened in her anger. "Quiet!" She yelled. "I do not play house, demon." She said in a quiet menacing voice. "I happen to not want you go get hurt because I don't want to have to deal with those Angels if I can help it. Now I have been lucky so far but considering the wound on your arm you haven't been so lucky. So here's how it is, you will rest until your body has replenishes it's and if I have to I will sit here until you do."
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 7:38 am

[OOC: I'm terribly sorry for not being online as much as I would love to.  Embarassed  I don't have much time for me lately with all the drama rehearsals and the whole organisation to planify around it... T__T]

Geting more and more angry, Gaston struggled to push Charlotte away but she was stronger than him. And he was feeling weaker and weaker. He made his decision and stopped fighting. At least with phisical strengh.

"You do realise it, don't you?" he asked with his deep and calm voice. "If you had left me alone when I said I was fine the very first time, my body would have replenished itself in no time; but your tantrum made me weeker... Or was it you plan from the start?" he added, sarcastic.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:24 am

(It's ok I was starting to get worried but good luck with your rehearsals)

Charlotte rolled her eyes.  "You needed to rest and were trying to be a tough guy.   I don't care what you are the blood loss you sustained takes more then just a few minutes to fix."  She then glared down at him.  "And I don't have tantrums.  Those are for children, I am over 500 years old, I don't do tantrums I get pissed off."  She growled down at him.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 10:01 am

(OOC: Thank you dear!! <3)

Gaston raised an eyebrow. He was still talking and acting with a cold calm. "Oh really? Then how would you define the act of imposing a sudden requirement to someone who is against it? 500 years or not, that's acting like a child."
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 11:07 am

Charlotte rolled her eyes.  “God your annoying.”  She sat back on her hunches.  “Just rest and when your back to normal I'll get off.  Ok?”  She said her annoyance seeping through her voice.
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 10:59 am

"I am annoying? If you'd let go off me I'd have no reason to be so. But, since you are a big girl, I'm sure you already got that." Gaston sarcastically aswered, insisting on the first 'I'.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 5:06 pm

Charlotte narrowed her eyes and soundly slapped the man across the face. "You do not call me a 'big girl' I am a mature woman and you will show me respect. And yes you are annoying."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)   a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a new roommate? (Tag: Gaston)
Page 1 of 1