The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gaston's audition

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Gaston

*Gaston

Gaston's audition Empty
PostSubject: Gaston's audition   Gaston's audition I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:30 am

I wasn't sure if I should post it or not, but since it's been done by my fellow companions, here is Gaston's SHORT audition fanfiction:

Gaston was sitting on top of one of the highest building of the city. 'Demons cannot feel anything, nothing at all, nothing but pain and the satisfaction of spreading chaos around them.' . This was what everybody think, what he used to think.

But  reality was worse than that, now he knew it. And the price he paid for this knowledge was way too expensive. Her life. Her smile that he would never see again. She had awakened something in him, something that shouldn't have been there. Something that was burning him from the inside, destroying him with more efficiency than anything he had ever been killed by.

He had lived more than a hundred years. How many more would he have to live now? Hundreds ? Thousands ? The thought of living so long with this weight crushing his heart was about to drive him crazy.

A tear started to run its way down his cheek when his eyelids closed, his humanity leaving him though this single drop. The demon reopened his eyes, an omnious light darkening his gaze, and slowly stood up. All emotions shut down, he searched the dark fog at his feet, seeking his next prey. Streatching his wings, the killer took a leap and toppled off the roof into the void.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Gaston's audition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston's audition   Gaston's audition I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:01 am

Q^Q The feels!!! D: *tries to catch that drop frantically, pouting a bit*
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

Gaston's audition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston's audition   Gaston's audition I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 5:44 am

Aww, thank you!! X3
XDDDDDD How come you can make me laugh that much with one single tiny sentence??? That's beyond my understanding!!  Rolling Eyes  XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gaston's audition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gaston's audition   Gaston's audition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gaston's audition
Page 1 of 1