The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tulio's audition ;3

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Tulio's audition ;3 Empty
PostSubject: Tulio's audition ;3   Tulio's audition ;3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:22 am

~Tulio fanfiction~

Whispers of disgrace, shame, and disgust filled the air, drifting across the ears of the young male who stood before a throne. He clenched his fists slightly in anger, but kept his blank expression clear to those who looked down upon him. The male wasn't going to give these people any satisfaction of seeing him cringe at their judging of him.

Dark blue eyes lifted up and locked gazes with the tall brooding elf sitting in the throne before him, dressed in the regular royal, dark elf attire. Soon all of the whispers shrunk back into silence as the elder elf waved his hand over the crowd to silence them. Then he turned his attention back to the young elf, grimacing a bit at the blank stare.

"You've known that this was going to happen sooner or later, Tulio." The elder elf's eyes held no sign of remorse as he stated this to the young dark elf.

Tulio still stood there in silence before his frown twitched into a smirk. "Oh I know, your 'majesty'." Tulio snickered, his voice dripping with venom at the end. He knew that his banishment was going to come sooner or later. A disgrace. That was what he was due to being such a weak magic user. The only thing magic that he was good at was entrancement. This type of magic wasn't respected well in his clan though.

Tulio had thought that becoming one of the greatest elf warriors would lift up such a burden. But it hadn't. In retaliation to his clan, Tulio had gone against the dark elf customs by setting foot upon human territory. Yet, he wasn't being punished so harshly for such an act. What he was being punished for mostly was due to his sins of thievery, murder, abusing of his entrancement powers, and of course his sexual tendencies at the local town brothels. To the clan, Tulio had brought shame and disgrace to all dark elves.

Tulio sighed deeply, wanting this idiotic banishment trial to be over with. He wasn't going to miss such a place that thought so little of him. Once this was over with, Tulio was going back to the human territory either way. He had felt free there. Nobody held any restrictions over his head. Even if someone could, Tulio would just have to kill them.

Tulio crossed his arms over his chest as he waited for the elder elf to relinquish him from the clan. The elder elf grimaced deeply as he examined Tulio, immediately guessing at the reasons for the male's impatience.

"Do you really think that I'm only going to banish you? Letting you roam freely among to humans causing chaos is too much of a risk to our clan." Tulio narrowed his eyes at the elder male, scowling darkly at the suspicious statement.

"What are you going to do? I'm being banished, so you have no jurisdiction over what I do in the human territory!" Tulio bit back in a sharp tone.

The elder elf just shook his head slowly, his expression grim. "I might not have any jurisdiction over you. What I'm going to do isn't fair, but necessary. I hope that one day you'll forgive me, Tulio," the elder elf stated in a morose tone before lifting his hand slowly, pointing down at Tulio with glowing white eyes.

Tulio cursed under his breath as he recognized the spell being casted. He immediately pulled out his hidden dagger, which had been strapped to his wrist under his long sleeved sleeve, and pounced at the elder elf in anger. But it had been too late, the casted spell caused Tulio to collapse to the ground in a paralyzed condition.

"You chose your fate, Tulio. Now you must condone for your sins." The elder elf looked away from the young male and turned his gaze onto someone else that had appeared beside his throne.

"It has been done. Now take him away, Madam Holli Would. Make sure he doesn't cause any more grief."
Back to top Go down

Tulio's audition ;3
Page 1 of 1