The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Character Profile] - Gaston

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*Gaston

*Gaston

[Character Profile] - Gaston Empty
PostSubject: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:52 am

[Character Profile] - Gaston Phoenix1_zpsddb1d54a

I'll seek you out
Flay you alive
One more word and you won't survive.
I won't soothe your pain
I won't ease your strain
You'll be waiting in vain
I've got nothing for you to gain.

[Character Profile] - Gaston Phoenix4_zpsa69e9fad
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------~ V ~----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name - Gaston
Age - 372 years old (looks 30)
Type - Phoenix (Phoenixs are hitmen demons)

Personality - Gaston is old, hence he his, in his own way, quite wise. He won't bother lying if he can avoid it. He his a good fighter, strong but above all: fast. He is efficient. In every single way, he always go to the essential.
He will avoid human contact as much as possible. He can only feel pain and the thrill of the chase and the bloodsheds. He sealed any trace of the feelings and humanity he had, deep in his heart. It is no certain that this part of him cannot show up again but it will probably hurt him very much.

Relationships - Unknown so far

History - Gaston used to be a good little soldier until he met a young and beautiful mortal woman who awoke a part of him that wasn't supposed to exist. Phoenixs are demons and demons can't feel anything but pleasure when they kill. That is what everybody thought, even Gaston.
But it turned out he fell in love with this mortal and tried to change the world for her by trying to kill a powerful magical being who threatened their happiness.
But this magical being managed to convince Gaston to fight by his side, promising him he would let him and his beloved one live happily together. But the woman knew that working for him was wrong and she got killed by the magical being when she refused to join him.
Since then, Gaston locked up any trace of emotions he had deep down and went back being a cruel and mercyless hitman demon.

Special Talents - He masters fire.
                    - He can fully turn into the bird form of a Phoenix (a 1m. high red bird with some golden feathers - like in Harry Potter) or just partially (eyes, claws and/or wings).
                    - Phoenixs can't die. You can kill them but they will always turn into ashes and then back to their human form again.

Fears/Weaknesses -
Fears:
- Gaston cannot die. Though, if he doesn't fear death, he, in a way fears living, specially if his emotions ever find their way back to his conciousness.
- He, most of all, fears to feel again.
- He fears to live without being able to fly (wich is why he won't be pleased to be locked up). He fears someone could damage his wings.
- He fears being powerless.
Weaknesses:
- Once soaked wet, he won't be able to use his fire abilities but you'd better take him by surprise because, if he sees it coming, he'll just create a fire ball all around him and make the water turn to steam.
- A phoenix will feel physical pain like any human.
- There is an ancient stone that has been enchanted by witches who is supposed to prevent a Phoenix from turning (fully or partially) into his bird form.
- A parchment is supposed to exist, on which would be written the ingredients for a potion that could kill a Phoenix definitly. But few have heard of it.

[Character Profile] - Gaston Phoenix3_zps4087cfb4
~ Live-Action:Richard Armitage (Guy of Gisborne in "Robin Hood BBC") ~

Last edited by *Gaston on Fri May 30, 2014 5:12 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:27 pm

hi Gaston I'm Charlotte. Saterday i'll be your new roommate. anything you'd like to know? ^^
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:03 am

Oh, oh, well hello roomie!!! ;3 I have no question for now but if you have a specific plot idea, I'll be more than happy to listen dear!! X3
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:27 am

Nothing has come to mind when It comes to Gaston, or anyone else really the only special plot she has is that her sire has been imprisoned here for the last 500 year's and neither of them know it yet. Dimitri is her sire if you haven't read that yet. The thing that occurs to me for Gaston though is that even though she looks younger then him she is older so she might make fun of him a little if he comments that his age gives him wisdom. But Charlotte hates being alone in any way so if he gives her the silent treatment she might try almost anything to get a response from him. Wink
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:46 am

Oh, I see! X3 Now that's intersting because he's actually quite the type to give the 'silence treatment'... I can't wait to see how she's going to react to this... hehehe! ;P
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:30 am

Awesome this will be fun I think. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:40 pm

I love this profile!!! I LOVE HIM!!! 8D  
not that i have any ideas for the moment but i'd love to plot with you!bounce bounce bounce 
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 8:16 am

^////^ I'm so glad you like it dear!! <333 And I just can't wait to roleplay with you either; I mean, I've seen what you can do with Moses (you made me laugh just SOOOOO much with him!!! XDDDD), I can't wait to see what you can do with Tzipporah!!! ;3
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:36 am

oh wow.... thanks  Embarassed really menas alot when people likes my charries ^///^ (And Moses still needs to meet Gaston!!! 8D And BE ANNOYING! -shot-)
i'll try and not dissapoint with Tzipp<333 :3
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 1:18 am

I love his LA face claim *-* Guy of Gisbourne XDDD guaaah I loved that show *cough*
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2014 11:15 am

@Tzipporah: Oh I'm sure Moses will be, just like it will be a hell of a meeting... still, I can't wait!!!  bounce  bounce  bounce  And I'm sure your Tzip will be amazing! ;3

@Holli: hehehe, Micheal Fassbender was already taken but Gisbourne sure makes a very pleasant alternative doesn't he?... <3 XDDD I'm gald you like him too!!! ;3 <3333 And gosh the show!!!!  cheers ... well it's british so I knew I was going to like it even before watching it!!! XDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Character Profile] - Gaston   [Character Profile] - Gaston I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Character Profile] - Gaston
Page 1 of 1