The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} ~ Moses

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Moses

Moses

{Character Profile} ~ Moses Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:54 pm

{Character Profile} ~ Moses WHf{Character Profile} ~ Moses WHg{Character Profile} ~ Moses WHj

I think I'm drowning
Asphyxiated
I want to break the spell
That you've created
You're something beautiful
A contradiction
I want to play the game
I want the friction

You will be
The death of me
Yeah, you will be
The death of me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Moses
Type/Species: Fallen Angel
Relationship(s): Not that he could remember, but it seems he had something with Holli before.

{Character Profile} ~ Moses MosesFallen-1

Personality: At first sight, one would think Moses to be a kind and caring soul, with his warm smile and welcoming presence. However, that view of him tends to change, sometimes after a while, other times in a matter of seconds. It all depends on the people he meet, or in what state of mind he would be at that moment.
Moses’s has some very serious and violent mood swings; he could go from his usually cheerful looking guy to an angry, accusing and nervous breakdown. Pretty much anything could set him off, anytime and anywhere without any warning. Mostly, people would only first see the childish, playful and slightly naive guy who has the annoying habit of talking nonstop about anything that came to mind. Random and nagging, two words mostly used to describe him according to many, someone who doesn’t know or care when to stop and likes to stick his nose into other’s people’s business a little too much. Even Moses himself would seem to have trouble keeping up with his own ramblings. Then there’s the paranoid and aggressive part of his personality, where he could suddenly turn into a laughing maniac, or a broken mess on the floor muttering and whispering things to himself that never makes sense. And then there’s those moments he’ll cease making any noise or movements at all, and instead just sits in the darkest corner staring at nothing. Days could go by with him like that without even as much moving an inch from the spot, before he’ll avert back to the obnoxious and chatty man again.
Crazy? Maybe. Bi-polar? Possible. Mental unstable? Very likely.

History: Being one of the Fallen ones, Moses knows for a fact that he must’ve committed a crime at some point, apparently something really bad for him to end up at the Asylum. But for the immortal life of him, he couldn't remember just what it was that he had done, or who he was either for that matter, before he ended up at the hell hole he’s come to admit as ‘home’.
He's a Fallen Angel suffering from amnesia, and the first thing he can recall was waking up to a sinfully sweet voice, and starring at the ceiling of a dark cell. Even though he’s never been able to keep track of time, he doesn’t need to ask to know he’s been a prisoner there for a long, long time. He’s lost count of all the different cellmates he's had, knowing they all died one way or another, some of them while in the room with him. Whether he’s been the ‘cause of those death or not at some point, he couldn’t remember, he wouldn’t put it past the two angels who lay behind all of this. He had quickly come to learn their different ways of torture; either victim had their own special hell delivered to them until they completely broke. Even though those memories had started to blur, he could recall hating them both with all his being, cursing them out while writhing in pure agony on the dirty and bloody cell floor. But as centuries passed by quicker, he had without really realizing it, simply accepted it all. The hate he felt for them and the place was still there, buried deep beneath his new persona that almost started to enjoy the pain inflicted on him. He still suffered, but somehow still had the heart to laugh it all off, spitting curses back at them and acting all indifferent towards his tormentors. Maybe he did it on purpose, just for another chance to have Holli pay him personal visits. He had first felt deeply confused to the strong familiarity he had whenever she granted him her presence, but learned by himself in the end, that apparently she was part of his forgotten past. The few times he had asked, demanded answers from her it ended up with him unconscious for months, once almost over a year. He remembers dreaming, and getting another sense of familiarity of whatever he saw, but whenever he woke back up it would all vanish. Apparently ti wasn’t only his dreams he kept forgetting whenever he’d fall asleep, but also things that had happened before he fell unconscious. So he grew paranoid, desperate to memorizing everything that happened and clinging onto all the new memories he made, because that’s literally all he’d ever really have in this prison.
He still acted cocky and smug towards Holli and Jessica though, and stopped minding the pain inflicted on him. He had even openly come to admit that he looked forward to their little taunting and banter games they had with each other, though he still cursed her out with venom in his voice whenever she’d started the torture again, especially when she laughed at his misery. Then there came that night, with one of those rare calm sessions where she’d simply talk to him from the other side of the bars. He had blurted out a question he never would’ve thought would have that strong reaction from the all-knowing and devious angel. “Were we together once?” Much to his horror he couldn’t remember what exactly happened those next agonizingly slow seconds, aside from staring into her cold and hateful eyes. He only woke up again to a horrible and piercing scream echoing throughout the Asylum, realizing when his throat hurt that it he was himself screaming. The cause of that being his left wing, broken and completely ruined for what sure years to come, thus taking away his ability to fly. Well, not like he ever had that privilege in that place to start with. After another couple of decades, Moses realized to his irritation that Holli must’ve cursed him or something, because his still battered wing refused to heal right.
Yet still, even after all this endless torture, Moses still found himself laughing at it all whenever another session of pain and more suffering was done on him, and he couldn’t tell if those Angels had managed to break him or not. Because honestly…. In the end, what would be the point in caring?

{Character Profile} ~ Moses Tumblr_inline_n1bvliU9Jt1qgp297
L/A: Rami Malek

Special Talents/Abilities:
• Invisibility/Shadow Camouflage
• Flight/Retractable Wings
• Pain Detection
• Death Sense – Sensing the coming of death, able to determine when someone is dead or dying or if others have died in a specific location.
• Omnilingualism - The ability to understand, speak, and read any language without training in it.

Fears/Weakness: Holy water and such can burn his skin, while objects and spells that’s been blessed with holy or a certain white magic are others ways that can weaken him.  
Thanks to his paranoia, the thought of falling asleep is out of the question for Moses. Being an immortal being already, he can go on without sleep for who knows how long, even though this might be one of the many sources to his weak state of mind. He fears that if he would let himself fall into unconsciousness, he would wake back up with less memories again. He’s absolutely terrified to the thought of forgetting more, even about the unimportant things, and the fact that he’s always sure there’s something slipping from his mind, just gives him more reason to refuse himself the peaceful and welcoming slumber.

{Character Profile} ~ Moses Giphy

Last edited by Moses on Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:46 pm

Anita: *Eyes glittered with curiosity* I'm so intrigued!! He would be such a lively company in this place!

Tulio: *Glances at Moses with a sly smirk* I'm intrigued...but in a different 'way'.

Me: *Face palm* Please watch out, Moses.... xD
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:07 am

I can totally see Moses running on Gaston's nerves!!!! XDD He's so eccentric!! Just what we need in such a place!! ;P
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:24 am

To Anita: *skipps happily over to her* You have pretty eyes! 8D....and your skins blue?! o.o I like blue~
To Tulio: Differnet? Different's good right? RIGHT? 8D
Me: He's quite oblivious to certain things... xD

------

and lol, yes I can sooooo se him getting on Gaston's nerves too xD and awww thanks :3
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:12 am

Anita: *Blinks in surprise before blushing a bit. Giggles slightly at his eccentric self* Why thank you! You're personality is so adorable!

Tulio: *Widens his eyes slightly, grins nervously* Uh yeah. *Thinks that flirting with this male was going to be challenging*

Me: xD Oh dear
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2014 7:44 am

Hi Moses. I'm Charlotte I'm going to be your new roommate. ^^ if there is any thing that you want to do or know when it comes to Charlotte let me know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Moses   {Character Profile} ~ Moses I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} ~ Moses
Page 1 of 1