The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
John Smith

John Smith

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile- John Smith- WIP   Character Profile- John Smith- WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2015 6:36 pm

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP Johnsmithicon_zps7s5o9rbfCharacter Profile- John Smith- WIP John-Smith-pocahontas-28828682-75-75_zpsilcmvdoe
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals

I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa

I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP Tumblr_m3y5fr5z0j1qm85dyo1_500
Name-John Smith
Age-Unknown looks to be in his early twenties
Type- Necromancer
Personality- John can be charming and sweet when he wants to be but he has a darker side that he only shows to those who truly deserve it.  There are moments where he acts like a different person, someone older then how he appears and with crueler tendencies.  When that happens, keep your distance you will never know what will happen next as he can be extremely unpredictable.  
Relationships- Tzipporah (romantic), Michael Korso (was his twin brother), Helga Sinclair (his savior)
History- TBA
Powers/Special Talents Can speak and talk to the dead, has a tattoo that keeps him from being possessed by demons or ghosts.  Is well skilled in a wide range of martial arts and advanced weapon training, also is a skilled linguist and knows a variety of different languages.  He can also control some spirits as he is a necromancer but only for limited times.
Fears/Weaknesses- TBA
Character Profile- John Smith- WIP Large
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Character Profile- John Smith- WIP   Character Profile- John Smith- WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2015 9:12 am

aaaaaand here comes all the feels at once 8'D
Joey- I mean... Johnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ;3; *sobbs and tackels you both* <3333333
bounce bounce bounce
(btw that song you picked fits him perfectly!! Surprised)
Back to top Go down

Character Profile- John Smith- WIP
Page 1 of 1