The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wake up time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:21 pm

Charlotte moaned and shifted in her bed.  Her head was pounding.  She moaned and rolled over and fell off the bed landing hard on the floor.  

"Son of a..."  She moaned as she moved onto her knees holding her head.  She started looking around confused.  "Where...?"

The room was dark but the bed had been fairly warm. She stood and looked around. There was only on.e bed luckily it looked like a fairly large one. There was a curtain of long black hair resting on the other side of the bed. She looked at her in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:18 am

Pocahontas had woken up long before her room-mate, watching the TV monitor that had came on explaining what was going on. She watched the blonde haired angel talk about what was going on, vaguely, before blowing a kiss at the monitor and saying goodbye. Causing her blue eyes to narrow before closing them as she let out a sigh. "Sadly, you think you have me worried. When really, I'm grateful you did this." Pocahontas sighed before looking down, only to see she wasn't in her dragon form. Causing her eyes to widen before she suddenly felt something moving on her back. Causing her to look back and see her dragon wings. Immediately she closed her eyes and cursed at the angels in her head. "Great, I look like a human as well, just great!" She muttered before she heard someone make a noise, causing her to look to the left of her.

She saw a girl with blonde hair sleeping next to her. If Poca was like any other creature, she might have been surprised, but she wasn't. Also the fact that the angel spoke about having a room-mate, was the reason as well. It was at this point, she quickly lost interest in the girl, not really caring about anything. All that was in her head was how grateful she was to be away from Thrax. Finally, she could breathe and do whatever the hell she wanted, and not have that asshole of a dragon stop her.

Pocahontas then proceeded to lay back down with her back turned to the girl. Not wanting her to know that she was awake. But it lasted for only a while when she suddenly heard her moan and fall off the bed. Causing her eyes to close before opening them as she spoke. It wasn't until she went quiet did Pocahontas look back at her and sit up, her wings stretching out before closing as she did. "Finally awake, huh?" She asked as she held a prideful look. To be honest, the only good thing that came out from her being a dragon, was her pride. To both her and Thrax they were inferior to others. But thanks to the angels her size was no longer intimidating. Which annoyed Poca a bit, but she would get over it.

((OOC: Please do not expect fast replies, I have work until Tuesday and won't be able to reply much. So please be patient with me. :3 ))

Last edited by Pocahontas on Tue May 20, 2014 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:17 pm

Charlotte looked at other woman curiously as she stood up and stretched reaching her hands up over her head.  Charlotte could see the woman's pride in who and what she was.  Charlotte had been around a lot of nobles that had similar looks.  They were the type who believed anyone out side of their circle was beneath them.  She raised an eyebrow at the other woman.  

"So it would seem."  She said grinning.  She had dealt with people like this even before her death the easiest way to deal with it was to pretend she didn't notice how the other woman thought she was less.  

"Any idea what is going on?"  She asked curiously.

(np whenever you get a chance ^^)
Back to top Go down
Pocahontas

Pocahontas

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:43 pm

Pocahontas watched the woman with interest as she looked at her before speaking. She had no idea what creature this woman was, but hopefully it would be something interesting. When she asked if she knew what was going on Pocahontas closed her eyes. If only the woman had woken up she would know, but since she slept through it she had to explain it to her. "All I really know is that there are apparently two women keeping us all here. And they are going to be torturing us in this hell. Sadly to them, this is far less than hell." She said as she still found it hilarious how they woman was trying to scare them, when she had really granted her a wish from separating her from Thrax.

"Also, we are not allowed to harm each other." Pocahontas said before she sighed and leaned against the wall as she looked back at the girl. "That is all we were told, I would give you more information, if I had it. But anyway, since we're roommates, might as well introduce ourselves. My name is Pocahontas and I'm a dragon. You?" Pocahontas asked, wanting to get the introductions over with. Right now she felt she was being rude, but at the same time she just couldn't give a care. It wasn't the girl's fault, but Pocahontas had a problem being in cage with someone she didn't know. Hopefully this mood would go soon.
Back to top Go down
Charlotte La Bouff

Charlotte La Bouff

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 4:29 pm

Charlotte grinned widely.  She took both sides of her dress doing a royal level courtesy.   "A pleasure to meet yo Pocahontas.   I am Countess Charlotte La Bouff, Douchess of Casolin, Baroness of Anosia, a Vidam of Fance, and I'm sure there are others."  She said with a giggle.  "I've had a while to get all those."  She said sweetly.   "I'm a vampire, about 500 years old give or take a decade or two." She said smiling
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wake up time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wake up time   Wake up time I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wake up time
Page 1 of 1