The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M Empty
PostSubject: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 12:54 am

Holli had Dimitri on a hospital looking bed, with restraints keeping him in place. She hummed under her breath as she prepared two blood bags for Dimitri. It wouldn't take long for Dimitri to wake up and when he did, she was sure he would not be in a good mood. Not that she minded that in the least, she preferred it when he was angry..it made things more entertaining.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:36 am

A groan escaped his lips as he started coming to. Dimitri couldn't remember why he had a headache for a moment... His eyes snapped open when the images came rushing back. He moved his arms to find that he was strapped down. He noticed the humming, before he glared at the blonde angel.

"What the hell do you want?" He growled out. He was about ready to rip her and her sister's throat out.  For everything they had put him through, killing Sara had to be one of the worsts they could have done at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 9:57 am

Holli glanced down at Dimitri with an almost bored expression, "Ahh now you're awake. And you should be grateful, I saved you from being cut open. Although considering how much you and Jessica have been through, I'm surprised you're so willing to believe she killed those people on purpose. You should be thanking the Archangel for their deaths, or should I say blaming." She said with a shrug before she held out a blood bag to him. "Now then, do you want your fill for the week or am I going to have to force it down your throat?" She asked as she studied him thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:40 pm

A growl left him the moment she mentioned Archangel. "You're still working for that guy?" He asked, figuring they would have dropped him within the past five hundred years... "...It's still not an excuse for doing what she did..." He growled out, but not as fierce. "Why the hell are all these people here anyways? What'd they all do to get on your bad side?" He spat out, but he was curious as to the reason for all of the prisoners.

He stared at the blood bag, his eyes starting to glow again. "Well, you might have to feed it to me seeing as my arms are strapped down." He pointed out, nodding to his hands. He flexed his hands a bit, giving a little more emphasis.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 11:23 pm

Holli rolled her eyes, "Let me tell it to you this way, if she hadn't she would've been given a far worse punishment then death." She said with a shrug and at his question gave a grim laugh. "Of course we are, he might get a little protective of us but he does know how to run a place...among other things." She added thoughtfully. As she saw his eyes glow, she smiled in response "So I see, watch those fangs of yours. They get too close to my fingers and I'll yank the fangs out and wear them as earrings." She said with a little laugh. She opened the blood bag just enough to let the smell reach him before she got a straw and slid it in expertly. "Open wide." She said mockingly as she held the straw up to his lips.
Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M Tumblr_m8mkqb5EyI1rv6xzvo3_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:37 am

Dimitri looked away from her, not wanting to hear what she was telling him. Why should he care if she got a fate worth than death? "Well, that's what I've been living for the past five hundred years. I'm sure she could endure it for a little while." He spat out. He rolled his eyes at her comment about Archangel. "He's an ass and has always treated you and your sister like shit." He cursed, not caring.

He finally looked at her again and eyed the blood bag. "I don't want your finger..." He grumbled, stiffening when he smelled the blood from the bag when she opened it. Narrowing his eyes at her as she told him to open wide, he took the straw in his mouth and started to drink.

he closed his eyes as he drank, holding in a moan as the blood started to fill his system. It wasn't fresh and it was cold, but it tasted so good. He slowly felt his vampire senses coming back to full focus. Not able to hold it back anymore he let out a small moan, deciding he didn't care if she got pleasure out of it or not.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:46 am

Holli chuckled, "See now was that so hard?" She asked. She ignored his comments about Archangel as the less he knew the better. Her smile widened as he let out a moan while drinking the blood. "I think I should let you know that came from Sara...ahh well at least her blood is somewhat useful." She said, enjoying the look on his face. Taking the now empty blood bag from him, she got the second bag and held it in front of him. "Now are you gonna drink this? Or am I going to have to force it down your throat?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 12:59 am

The moment those words left Holli's lips, Dimitri turned his head towards her and started spitting out the blood he hadn't fully swallowed yet. "You twisted, psychotic, demented, evil, bitch!" He growled out, looking at her with a murderous glare as he bared his fangs. He started pulling a bit on his restraints, wanting to sink his fangs into her and rip out her throat.

"If that is Sara's blood, I will bite more than your finger off." He growled as his eyes were blood red with anger.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 1:06 am

She sighed and made a face as the blood landed on her face and outfit. "Really? You had to spit all over me?" She asked with a raised brow as she proceeded to take her shirt off to better examine the damage. Once her shirt was off, she ran a finger along a trail of blood that ran down in between both breasts. She pouted and then licked the blood clean off her finger. "I don't know how you vamps can stand the taste." She said as she made a face. She laughed though at his suggestion, "Ohh kinky, I'm almost tempted to let you try." She said as she winked down at him.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:06 am

His eyes widened when she took off her shirt, having not expected that. He kept his glare in check, but he felt himself faltering just a little when he watched her finger move in between her breasts to wipe off the blood. He stared at her with a completely disturbed look on his face when she licked the blood off her finger, while holding in a gulp. "Oookay, my description was purely accurate..." He mumbled, before giving a haughty chuckle. "You don't have the right taste buds." He stated, rolling his eyes.

An eyebrow went up when she said that was kinky and winked at him. He looked away from her, growling a little at the urge creeping up inside of him. Damn it! Not her! He thought, staring menacingly at the door, hoping someone would come in and interrupt them.

He growled a little as a thought came to mind, before he let out a dark chuckle. "No way in hell or heaven could you have gotten Sara's blood so fast... I wasn't out that long." He said, darkly, his eyes narrowed.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:16 am

Holli made a tsking noise and leaned towards him while taking the empty blood bag from him. "Awww Dimitri, you think you know so much. You're wrong though, that is her blood. After all you shouldn't underestimate angels, we can be pretty fast when we want to be." She said with a wink in his direction. "As for her body...well Jessica's letting me keep it for awhile so I can run tests." She said as she pointed to another side of the room that had two stretchers next to each other both with body bags. "I will admit Sara's body chemistry is quite interesting, I'm sure there will be all sorts of fun things I can find out from it." She said with a gleam in her eye. "Too bad she's dead though...imagine all the things I could find if she were alive." She said with wide eyes.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:27 am

His growl deepened. "Then I ain't drinking anymore. Why do you have to be such a bitch, Holls?" He growled. "Oh, wait, I know, cause you're the "Ice Queen". Surprised you weren't born an elemental." He said, sarcastically.

"Why the hell do you even need me anymore? It's been FIVE HUNDRED FUCKING YEARS!" He shouted, thrashing hard against his restraints.
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:52 am

((OOC: You gonna run tests on Sara!??! x'D and Dimiiii nuuuu give the poor guy a break ;3; ))
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:30 am

Holli watched him with a bored expression as he fought againat his restraints. "You done?" She asked as he paused in between his efforts. She moved towards a sink and cleaned off the rest of the blood on her face as she waited for him to stop thrashing around. "And you should know exactly why you've been here for so long. Did you honestly think stealing from us wouldn't have its consequences?" She asked as she finished cleaning up.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 2:05 pm

He stared at her for a moment. "Five hundred years... Five hundred years... For stealing an artifact that was rumored to turn vampires or werewolves human? You fucking kidding me on that being the only reason for me being here! What would have happened if I had killed one of you? You've tortured me for so long that if I had killed one of you, you would just given me the same damn treatment. Hell, I just wanted to be human again!"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Holli rolled her eyes, "Yes I know...poor you." She said as she walked back towards him, her hips swinging as she did so. Stopping by his side she looked down at him, "And now you know just how seriously we take that kind of thing." She said, the angle she was in giving him a perfect view at her breasts which were barely hidden by the lacy blue bra she was currently wearing. "I think that shirt has to go, after all you ruined mine and I just bought it." She said before she tore off his shirt and tossed it to the ground. "That's better." She said as she ran a hand through her hair and smiled down at him.
Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M Tumblr_m5rxljUbZU1rnwqsxo1_500
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:18 pm

He shook his head. "I was going to come back, I was going to give it back. I didn't know you and Jessica were angels, I didn't know compelling her wouldn't have worked, but I was going to come back and give it back and..." He trailed off, lifting his head. He stilled when he got an eyeful of breasts and her lacy blue bra. He hated how he was suddenly reminded of blue skies and clouds when he saw the blue bra. It had been six hundred years since he had seen the blue sky during the day.

He licked his lip a little, before Holli grabbed his shirt, causing him to stiffen more. A look of shock came over him when she tore off his shirt. His eyes watched the way she ran her hand through her hair and smiled at him. A groan escaped his lips, as he slammed his head back onto the metal table he was laying on. He closed his eyes as he ignored the dull headache he had now and the tightening of his pants. "Damn, I hate you..." His voice came out rougher than earlier, clearly laced with lust.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:34 pm

Understanding dawned on Holli as she realized just what was going on with Dimitri, "Hmm but your reaction says differently." She noted as she studied his pants with clear amusement. She stepped closer towards him and trailed one hand along his now bare chest as she moved to straddle him. She chuckled lowly under her breath, "I get the feeling you want something from me Dimtri." She said softly as she rocked her lower body against his own just enough for him to get some kind of friction. Smirking, she bent down and trailed her lips along his neck lightly along the sensitive skin there. "You can tell me what you want Dimitri...who knows? I may just give it to you." She added as she pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 7:34 pm

Dimitri tensed at her words, refusing to open his eyes to look at her. He decided that he hated women... Especially if they were angels... His body went rigid as he felt her hand trail along his chest. His jaw clenched when he felt her straddle him. He mentally cursed her out in his head, wishing she would just stab him instead of what she was doing now.

I hate this curse, I hate this curse, I hate this curse.... A half moan and half growl came from his chest as she rocked herself against his bulge. His breath became ragged as her lips trailed up his neck. He found everything crumbling around him as his mind came overwhelmed.

He slowly turned his head to hers, opening his eyes. Instead of being blood red like they were when he was overwhelmed with hungry and anger, they were bright red. His hips buckled against her, causing more friction between the two. A low growl emitted from his throat as a sneer was on his face. "Fuck... you..." His voice was lower than she had ever heard it being, before he reached his neck up and grabbed her lips with his in a harsh kiss.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:02 pm

(Holli is very happy right now XD)
As his hips rocked against her own, she let out a little moan of her own. Ok so maybe she shouldn't be wanting to fuck her sister's ex on the bed right then and there but she had meeds too. Besides that his body seemed plenty willing, that and she had always wondered what he was like. After all there had to be some redeeming qualities about him right? Maybe his skills in bed were what Jessica was missing, either way Holli intended to find out. As his lips met her in a hungry kiss, she kissed him back just as eagerly. One hand move and unclasped her bra, allowing it to come undone. Moving, she slipped it off and onto the ground as she brushed her breasts against his bare chest. Sbe let out a little laugh, "Well you only have to beg, do that and you can fuck me however you desire." She whispered against his lips. The thought of him fucking her was quite delicious sounding...not to mention very taboo.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:12 pm

He growled into the kiss and growled louder when she moved away from him. His eyes glowed as he watched her toss aside of her bra. He stared at her breasts, hungrily, before she brushed them against his chest. A smirk appeared on his face, showing off one of his fangs. He pulled hard on one of his restraint, before breaking his hand free. He grabbed roughly at her breast as he leaned up more. "I don't beg." He growled out, before tugging on her breast, forcing her forward into his lips once more.

His free arm slipped from her breast to around her waist, moving under her skirt as he pulled her into him. His hand slipped down into her panties and his fingers immediately started to play with her. He kissed her rough and hungrily, his tongue licking her lips, wanting access into her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:40 pm

She gasped as his hand came free from its restraint and gripped one of her breasts at his words she shivered and then moved one hand to pin his hand back down. "Well you'll have too if you want more." She whispered against his lips as she felt his hand start working its way under her skirt and past her panties. She let out a silent curse as she felt him start to play with her womanhood and shifted so she could better hold his hand down. "No...you gotta play by the rules." She purred into his ear as she shifted against him, letting him kiss her but only for so long before she pulled away again.
Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M Tumblr_mki13yBbLR1rd5tpdo4_250
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 9:58 pm

He growled. "I ain't playing." He pulled his other arm free and sat up fully. He freed his other arm from her grasp and trapped both of her arms behind her back. He kissed her chest, nipping at it a little, but not hard enough to draw blood. His lips moved up her collarbone and he left a hickey just below her neck. His tongue trailed up her neck before he nipped at the skin under her ear, this time, draw a little blood.

Licking it clean, he growled against her as his eyes glowed more. Using one arm to keep her arms pinned behind her, his other hand moved to her breast and gave it a tight squeeze.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 10:10 pm

She gasped and rocked against him, "You're being a bad boy Dimitri." She whispered as he held both of her hands behind her back. She didn't fight him though, merely allowing him the chance to do what he wanted to do for now. She shivered as his lips ran along her neck and she tilted her head back just enough to give him more access. She let out a needy cry as his other hand moved back down and squeezed her breast, her body was trembling now as she started to react to his hands and lips on her body.
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:05 am

He slipped her nipple in between his fingers and squeezed it, enjoying her cries. He pulled her body down more on his, forcing her to rock against him more. He relished in her shivers and felt pride in hose she trembled. "I get the feeling that's what you want..." He growled, lowly, into her ear. "...From your cry and the way you tremble..." He nipped at her jawline.

His hand on her breast slipped down into her panties again. A sound rumbled in his chest the moment he felt that she was wet. He slipped a finger against her, circling the edge of her entrance, before roughly plunging his finger into her.

His lips captured hers roughly once more as he pressed her close to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M   Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time for Those Fluids (tags: Dimi) Rated M
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next