The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) Empty
PostSubject: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:38 pm

Jessica made her way to the Monitor room after the last of the prisoners had been dropped off in their new rooms. She knew Holli wouldn't be back for awhile, the tests she did always took some time. Maybe if she went to the Monitor Room, she could see how they were doing? Stepping inside she made her way towards the monitors and clicked on the one that showed her live feed from Holli's lab. Her heart dropped, "Holli?" She whispered in pure horror and stepped away from the monitors with her face pale white. "No...no she wouldn't." She tried to reason with herself even as she saw the evidence bright as day on the screen. Tears shimmered in her eyes as she struggled not to let them fall, "How could she?" She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:02 am

A hand came from behind Jessica and softly grabbed her shoulder. "Jessica? Are you all right?" Archangel asked, with clear concern for the redheaded angel. He had been coming into the monitor room to check up on how things had been going with the event. From seeing Jessica there, he figured he missed it all. Though, he didn't understand why she was almost as pale as her wings.

It reminded him of when that Stark vampire had left her, taking the relic with him, while breaking the angel's heart. If that vampire had done something again... His eyes moved to the monitor that she had been looking at. He felt his heart sink a little when he saw what was going on. "Holli..." His voice was soft and stern.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 12:14 am

Jessica took a shuddering breath, "She...she knows I still...doesn't she care?!" She demanded to no one in particular as she stared at the screen. She hated herself for it but seeing the two of them really get invested only made her feel sick. Sick and angry, "I can't believe she has the balls to do something that...that horrible!" She said. She turned and grabbed onto Archangel tightly. Her hands shook as she sruggled to keep herself contained and not make a complete fool of herself. Jessica hugged him as if her life depended on it, determined not to see what her sister and ex were doing.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 11:29 pm

He looked down at the redhead as she hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back, hoping to give her some comfort in return. He couldn't admit that he was a bit hurt by Holli's action as well... but more for a different reason.

His hand rubbed her back, soothingly, as he held in a sigh. Anger was rising in him, but he couldn't let it show to Jessica, not in her time of being vulnerable. He would take his frustrations out later...

Perhaps on the vampire...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:03 am

She bit her bottom lip as she hugged him back. Her hands moved up as she gripped his shoulders. She gave a little shuddering sigh, "And how could he for that matter?" She asked after a moment, slowly noticing just how tightly she was clinging to him. She eased up on her grip just a little bit, trying not to focus on how close they were now.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:13 am

He finally let out a sigh. "...He can't control it." He told her, his hand moving to the small of her back. He reaches up with his other hand and turns her face up to look at him. He moves her red hair out of her face. "Stark has... got a bit of a condition, you could say." He said, softly, as he wiped the tear streaks from her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:22 am

She stared up at him confused, "Condition? What are you talking about?" She asked after a moment as she stared up at him with wide eyes. Normally he always told her and Jessica things about their prisoners...and yet now she had a sinking feeling that he had kept something from her.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:28 am

"I didn't feel it was necessary to share." He told her, answering her unanswered question about why he didn't tell her or Holli. "In fact, I assumed the vampire would have been killed by now and never thought that something like this would happen... Or else, I would have said something." He said, feeling bitter about what Stark and Holli were doing right now...

"Years before he met you, turns out, he had conned a witch..." He started, shaking his head a little. "She cursed him, being something that a witch does, and from what I've gathered, when a woman comes onto him, he's taken over by lust and will not stop until he is relieved. I believe, he's worked on it by having sex at least once a month, that was, before he was captured by your hunter, who starved him for a year before being captured by you." He said, his thumb brushing over her lips, lightly. He didn't really think about it when he did the motion, it just was instinct.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:40 am

"Does Holli know?" She asked quietly as she stared up at him in silent horror. She knew that if Holli had known she might not have done what she was currently doing. Then again, clearly she didn't know Holli all that well. She shivered a little bit as his finger ran along her bottom lip. She gave him a questioning look from under her lashes as she considered him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 5:41 pm

"No, Holli doesn't... If she had known, well... who knows if she would be doing what she's doing now..." He said, as his thumb stroked her cheek. He had felt her shiver a little when he had brushed her bottom lip. He gave her a soft look in response to her questioning one.

His other hand kept softly rubbing the small of her back, both wanting to comfort her and help himself relax as well. He glanced at the monitor, catching a glimpse of what the vampire and the blonde angel were up to now. He was glad that the monitors were muted at the moment. 

He wasn't sure what he would do if he suddenly heard the noises...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:21 pm

She stared up at him with her lips parted just slightly. As his gaze moved away from hers, she let out a shaky breath and looked away from him. Suddenly realizing she was in his arms yet again, she stepped back. "I didn't mean to do anything inapproapiate." She said quietly, suddenly not wanting to be in the same room where she could see Holli and Dimitri going at it like...well like bunny rabbits.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:35 pm

He looked back at her when she stepped out of his arms. He gave her a soft smile. "You didn't." He reassured her.

He placed a hand on her shoulder. "Why don't I take you back to your room? There's no reason for you to be in here right now."

Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) Tumblr_m76es2zICC1r5nerh
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 7:45 pm

"I'd appreciate that...thank you." She said as she gave him a strained smile, "I could say the same about you too." She added after a moment before she looked down and then moved towards the door. "Lets get out of here." She said not sparing the monitors another look as she left the room,
Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) Tumblr_m3ytwjVGa11qauvgjo1_500
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 9:45 pm

He nodded a little, before following her out of the room. He spared a glance at the monitor one more time. A grim look came over his face before he closed the door.

Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) Tumblr_inline_mpjmqpSWE71qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)   Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tears of An Angel (tags: Archangel)
Page 1 of 1