The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) Empty
PostSubject: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

Holli leaned back in her chair and chuckled to herself as she watched the monitors in front of her, each showing a different room.  "Oh Jessica...this is so much better then just having Moses and that Dimitri here don't you think?" She asked as she turned the chair around to look at her sister with a wide grin on her face.  "I am so glad he came up with this awesome plan...we should have done this millennia ago." She said practically dancing in her chair as she spoke.  Jessica wasn't paying attention to Holli, or if she was she was doing very well at hiding what it was she was feeling...if anything at all.  "So have we worked out the first little task for them then?" She asked eventually, raising her head to look up at Holli with a pout on her face.  At the change of subject, Holli rolled her eyes "No...I was going to wait for him." She said slowly and looking towards the door, where she hoped their leader would show up.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:48 pm

"Well, your wait is over, Holli." He said, as he opened the door and walked into the room. "Tell me, how are your... "patients" doing?" He asked, as he moved behind her chair as he leaned over and looked at the monitors.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 7:53 pm

Holli clapped her hands and straightened in her chair, "Ok so, we have everyone in their proper rooms and if anyone so much as makes a threatening gesture towards their room mate...well they will regret it." She said as she looked up at him with a sweet smile on her face. Jessica rolled her eyes, "The thing is, Holli and I were wondering what we should do for the little game." Jessica said before Holli could add anything else.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:13 pm

"Hmmm... a game, huh?" He asked, before glancing over at Jessica, before looking back at Holli. "How about... "Angel Says"? Six people, no more, no less. Any screw ups means instant death, that should get the point across." He said, moving himself away from the monitors.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 8:43 pm

Holli grinned, "Ohhh I like it!" She said with bright eyes before she got up and followed after him to wrap her arms around him from behind. "I have another idea, how about we have them in pairs?" She asked, her wings extending as if to emphathize her point. Jessica rolled her eyes, "Sounds great sis." She said dryly as she looked over at the Archangel with a small frown.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:02 pm

He put his hands over the hands she had on his chest as she hugged him from behind. "Hmm..." He hummed, with a light smirk. "If you feel that will work the best." He stated, giving her hands a squeeze, before pulling them off of him.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:08 pm

Holli's smile widened, "Oh I have no doubt it will....ohhh we could do couples! I know we brought in a few with our main group....although we could see who gets close to whom while we're here." She said thoughtfully as she reluctantly stepped back and studied the monitors once again. "Oh Jessica you could send your dear little hunter to have a closer look at them." She cooed over at her sister. Jessica's body tensed, "He's not my hunter." She said angrily as she looked away from Holli, it was clear that Holli's words had struck a chord with her.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:27 pm

"Who's ever hunter he is, use him. Getting to know them is part of what this Asylum is about, is it not?" He said, looking at both of them. "Do what you need to do, weakness is key." He said, moving over to the door.

"Call your hunter here." He told them, leaning against the wall by the door, with crossing his arms over his chest.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 9:37 pm

Jessica frowned, "He has a name you know." She said darkly before she pushed herself off the wall and moved towards the doorway. Though knowing Michael, he might prefer Holli or the Archangel not to ever say it. As she left, Holli looked over at the Archangel with a full on pout on her face, "Sooo...I think she'll be gone for awhile, you know how she likes her little hunter." She said as she gave him a little wink.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:15 pm

"Names hardly matter to me." He stated, watching as Jessica left. He looked over at Holli with a raised eyebrow. "Hmm, yes, she always seems to like certain things that are... expendable." He said, before giving her an amused smirk.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Holli's eyes narrowed, "Are you threatening to ruin my sister's happiness sir?" She asked after a moment. "Because if you are then I'm going to have to tell you to do it in a way that won't kill her. She almost lost it after that stupid Stark vamp broke her heart." She said darkly, her hands clenching into fists. She breathed out, clearly trying to calm herself down "I'm sorry sir, its just that my sister's happiness means everything to me." She said eventually, raising her head up so she could meet his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:58 pm

He continued to look at her with an amused look. "Now, why would I want to do a thing like that?" He asked, walking over to her. He raised a hand to her cheek. "I know, Holli, I remember what he did and I remember what it almost cost us all..." He said, stroking her cheek with his thumb. "What happens with her happiness depends on her and her alone... I would prefer it though, if she thought her happiness with a being more her... level." He said, his voice calm, not raising it at all to her.

"Now, tell me... What does that pretty little blonde head of yours thinking about for the little game you have planned?"
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:07 pm

At his words she raised an eyebrow, "Someone like you then?" She asked quietly as she studied him curiously. She wasn't entirely sure if that was what he had meant....but she had a feeling that it had been. She unconsciously leaned into his hand against her cheek and then smiled at the change of subject, "Well as I said couples would be intriguing though I think it would be fun if we made the little scum hurt each other for the game, what do you think?" She asked as she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:18 pm

He tsked a little at her. "Now, I didn't say that." He said, tapping her nose with his finger. "No need to put words in my mouth, pet." He said, looking at her with an amused grin.

His smile grew a little when she leaned into his hand. "I suppose that is a good therapy session; they are monsters and it's best to let them get their anger out, what better way then on each other?" He said, studying her as he spoke. His hand moved down to the nap of her neck, where his fingers played a little with some of the loose strands from her bun.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:24 pm

She raised an eyebrow, "And yet you don't seem opposed to the idea." She said thoughtfully as she studied him with surprise. As his hand started moving though she lost her train of thought and focused on his hand right at the base of her neck. "I know right? I think it'll be quite amusing to see them get a little rough with one another." She said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:59 pm

He just gave her an amused smile as his thumb stroked her jawline. "It will be quite the show. ANy couples in mind so far?" He asked, curious.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:12 am

"Hmmmm how about the Dragon couple?" She asked with amusement, "I'm sure the female would love having a chance hurting her dear mate." She said with a laugh. She knew the female Dragon did not like her mate one bit and she loved any chance to encourage such behavior. "I'll have to think about the others with Jessica of course." She said with a wave of her hand as she stepped closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:42 am

"Good choice for the first one..." He said, with a smile. "Ah, yes, we can't leave Jessica out of the decision making." He said, before moving his other hand to her upper arm. "Will you both play "Angel" or will it be one of you?" He asked, curiously, knowing both of his angels were more than able to play the role.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 2:17 am

Holli smirked and wrapped her arms around his neck, "Well as before I'm sure Jessica would like to have her input." She said thoughtfully. "Though it might be slightly more interesting if she does it...I'll ask her." She said with a wide smile.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 12:36 pm

"Interrupting something, am I?" a low voice suddenly spoke up. The door was left open after the man who just enterd, showing no emotion whatsoever on his face as he leaned casually against the wall. He didn't sound nor look liek eh cared if he botherd them or not. He crossed hs arms over his chest and closed his eyes, simply waiting for them to speak up what they had wanted this time.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:09 pm

Jessica walked in right behind him and shut the door behind her, "If you are, I'm sure my sister won't have a problem with it....will you Holli?" She asked with a small smile as she moved by her sister's side. Holli made a face at Jessica before she slid her hands back down and glared at Michael, "Well you sure took your time, we need you to find out as much as you can about our new guests. Keep an eye out for any other weaknesses that they may have but this time see who grows close to whom." She said.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 1:57 pm

He looked over at the hunter, amused. "I will let you three get to it." He said, as he lightly touched Holli's cheek before moving to leave the room.

"Let me know when the session will start; I don't believe it will be one I want to miss." He said, with a smirk, as he left the room.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:32 pm

If he was paying any attention, he didn't show any sign of it. He only opened his eyes again when the Archangel left, but not even then did he bother to move. "I thought 'stalking' was your job," he mutterd back at Holli, letting out a bored sigh.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:05 pm

Holli rolled her eyes, "Oh no that's why we hired you." She said with a painfully bright smile before she glanced over at Jessica. "Remind me, why do we still have him?" She asked as if Michael wasn't in the room. Jessica sighed out as if she was quite used to these conversations, "Because he's the best one on the job, even you can't deny that Holli." She pointed out.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:13 pm

Like always, Micheal didn't care whatever Holli said or thought about him. He was just here to do th job handed to him. He mutterd a 'whatever' under his breathe as he pushed himself off the wall. "The guess that leaves out your ex again," he said flatly, turning towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next