The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Profile: Jessica Would

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

Character Profile: Jessica Would Empty
PostSubject: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:24 am

Character Profile: Jessica Would Jessicaicon3_zps47a78338Character Profile: Jessica Would Jessica09zx6_zps98f9efccCharacter Profile: Jessica Would Jessicaicon2_zpsc4999b4a
You shout it out
But I can't hear a word you say
I'm talking loud not saying much
I'm criticized
But all your bullets ricochet
Shoot me down, but I get up

I'm bulletproof, nothing to lose
Fire away, fire away
Ricochet, you take your aim
Fire away, fire away

Name
- Jessica Would
Age- Unknown looks to be in her late twenties, early thirties
Type- Angel
Personality- Jessica can be brutal when it comes to supernatural creatures that she despises, she is the complete opposite of her sister in the way that she'll quietly do the job.  Her sister delights in making people scream for mercy and enjoys taunting them while she does it but Jessica keeps quiet and methodically does her job.  When she's not torturing others she spends time with Michael who has trained her in being better able to defend herself.  If she knows someone rather well and likes them then you can see hints of the real Jessica, the one who didn't lose her youngest sister to a shadow walker.  Before that time, Jessica was happier and believed things would remain that way until her sister was killed.  
Relationships- Holli Would (sister), Lonette (sister deceased), Dimitri (ex boyfriend), Michael (possible love interest)
Character Profile: Jessica Would Tumblr_m9rpuultTs1rwkpk5o1_500
History- Jessica came to be an angel alongside her two sisters Lonette and Holli, the three of them lived in harmony in heaven until one day their sister Lonette was killed by a shadow walker that they had all befriended.  Angered by this betrayal, the two remaining sisters got to know the Archangel who helped train them how to fight and survive on Earth.  Fueled with this knowledge the two sisters vowed to put down as many supernatural creatures as they could as some kind of revenge for their now dead sister.  They spent centuries on Earth and though they killed off supernatural creatures by the dozen it wasn't enough and the two sisters eventually decided to lay low and keep an eye on the world.  That was how Jessica met Dimitri, a young vampire and though she knew she shouldn't get involved with him she did.  She ignored her sister's warning and helped him retrieve an artifact of great power, only realizing too late that she had been tricked.  Anger rising to the surface once more both sisters started their cycle once again, only this time they decided to figure out as much as they could about those supernatural creatures and for that they hired the Hunter.  With each new thing they discovered about the supernatural they filed away for future use for the moment they would take their revenge on all kinds of supernatural creatures.  The Aslyum took years to create and was made with the strongest angel magic so that even the strongest of supernatural beings would be unable to escape.  With this Aslyum now created they gathered two people who had wronged them in the past and had them in their for years to test the Aslyum and improve its design for the moment they would need it for those who truly deserved to suffer.  
Special Talent/Power- As an angel, Jessica can use angel magic which is pure and can hold up to any supernatural power, she can also teleport, smite and use telekinesis.  Her other powers include: angelic possession, astral projection, chronokinesis, dream walking, holy white light, immortality, invulnerability, regeneration, super stamina, super strength, supernatural perception, temporal awareness, voice mimicry, flight, pyrokinesis, resurrection, and protective charm.
Fears/Weaknesses- Angel Blades, while she does wield one if used on her can kill her as well.  Holy Fire, if caught in a ring of Holy Oil that is set on fire then she is trapped.  She is afraid of the Archangel, though she will never admit it out loud she knows how much he likes the control over her and her sister and as such is wary of him and his plans.
Character Profile: Jessica Would Tumblr_lky6w1CvhD1qbwcmwo1_500
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:51 am

Oh my! *Squees in delight!!*

O_O *Slinks back into the shadows to hide Dean o^o*

I love how you put that plot together!!! <33333

Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:30 am

Awww thanks <3333 Yeah Dean will not be well liked XD
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 1:40 am

Oh dear, Dean's like "....shit...sorry everyone!! Didn't think that the Asylum would be a consequence!!! ;D"

Hm, I wonder if I should have Dean be tricked by the Hunter :3 Dean didn't know that the sisters were there and that it was a trap ;D
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 4:36 am

I freaken love Scarlett Johansson as her L/A. Just saying  Cool 

and I wouldn't mind havigng Hunter here tricked Dean btw<333 ;D (Deeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaan 8D)

Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:51 pm

Oh I'm so glad <33333 and XDDDD that would be fun to see <3
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character Profile: Jessica Would   Character Profile: Jessica Would I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Profile: Jessica Would
Page 1 of 1