The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} ~ Sara

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sara

Sara

{Character Profile} ~ Sara Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 2:13 pm

{Character Profile} ~ Sara W7e{Character Profile} ~ Sara W7f{Character Profile} ~ Sara W7g

Like the naked leads the blind
I know I'm selfish, I'm unkind
Sucker love I always find
Someone to bruise and leave behind

All alone in space and time
There's nothing here but what here's mine
Something borrowed, something blue
Every me and every you
Every me and every you
Every me

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Sara/Sága

{Character Profile} ~ Sara Tumblr_lg0aqmV75r1qb58xpo1_500
L/A: Mila Kunis

Type/Species: Huldra
Huldra’s are seductive forest creatures found in Scandinavian folklore, also known as Skogsrå (forest spirit) or Tallemaja (pine tree Mary). A Huldra is a troll-like, yet stunningly beautiful, naked, young woman with long hair. Their most well-known aspects however, are their animal-like tails and hollow or bark-covered backs. They are neither good nor evil, but in some traditions, the Huldra lures men into the forest to have sexual intercourse with her, rewarding those who satisfy her and often killing those who do not. Others are a lot less bloodthirsty and may simply kidnap a man or lure him into the underworld, or maybe just play a trick on those who travel through the forests. A Huldra can bring both bad and good luck, depending on how the person who they come across may act towards them. Whenever upon meeting a human, the Huldra hides her tail behind her back, and is always sure to be facing the person so her hollowed back wouldn’t be seen, unless she’s wearing clothes. However, if the person would take notice of the tail anyway, he or she would have to very politely and carefully point it out the Huldra. On most occasions, the Huldra would be thankful and in awe if they had been polite enough, and offer them either a small favor in return or give them good luck. But if she finds the person rude instead, one could only pray she would be one of the less bloodthirsty ones. Huldra’s are also vengeful beings, and despises people who break their trust more than anything.

Personality: Like most of her kind, Sara is both mischievous and flirtatious, crafty and dauntless, unpredictable and sometimes a little self-centered. If someone shows her kindness and respect, or offer her gifts she would gladly offer something of the same value in return. If she finds someone rude or doesn’t treat her the way she thinks she deserves, she’d make sure to make that person’s life take a turn for the worse, in any way she sees fit.
Since her race are mostly withdrawn and peacefully content in staying deep inside the forests, her wild and curious side makes her stand out a little more than the rest. She likes finding answers to pretty much anything she doesn’t understand or knows about, be it on her own or by nagging someone’s ears off. She’s always blunt, tends not to think over things thoroughly before acting out on them, witty and always prefers have fun over anything else. But even with her somewhat crazy personality, she’s still pretty chill and laidback, and doesn’t tend to mull or worry over things too much (or at all).  

{Character Profile} ~ Sara SaraHuldra

“When we speak most fairly, then we think most falsely.”

History: Sara has always been way too curious for her own good, and would always drag not only herself but others into trouble along with her. The worst part in this was that she never tended to fix the messes she’s caused and just leave it at that, with no concerns of what it might cause to others or lead to.
In this day and age, it wasn’t uncommon for many mythical/supernatural beings to have moved out of their hiding and live amongst humans, in disguise as one of them of course. Huldra’s where no exception, even when most of them would prefer to live as close to the forests as possible. Sara, however, whom always stood out a little more even amongst her own kind, had grown quite fascinated with humans and their ways, and not only in the usual ‘seduce them and/or trick them’ way like she and her kind enjoyed all too much. Back when she would still have been considered young for a human, she had always ran off on her own to explore and find new places to claim as her own territory, never quite satisfied with whatever she found and always longed for something new and more different. The fact that she quickly grew bored off stuff after a certain time didn’t help much either, neither for her or the rest who had to put up with her reckless and risky attitude when restless. One day, after many curious outlooks after something interesting to do, Sara had laid her eyes on a young human man in his early twenties, who had been out along with his small group of friends camping. She had taken notice of the strange and intruding devices and stuff they carried with them, and had made her move shortly after when the sun set. Seducing him was easy, and so were his friends, so it hadn’t been a big surprise for anyone when she ended up going back with them to civilization. She was certainly not disappointed once they had reached the big city. She had wasted no time in ditching the love-struck youngsters, disappearing out of their sight and life the moment they had turned their backs. The last thing she heard from the boys where their utter horror when they noticed their car had disappeared as well. It was quite a miracle she didn’t die in a car accident, yet alone even learned how drive properly (somewhat) in time. And so she started to live her life by jumping from town to town as a ‘human’, enjoying her freedom to the fullest, taking whatever it was she needed or wanted from whoever she came across. After a couple of decades, a familiar longing for something new had started to crawl back, or maybe it had been homesickness? So when passing by a peaceful enough looking forest, Sara had happily went back to live with her beloved mother nature, at least until she grew tired of it again.
While aimlessly strolling around a beautiful full moon night, she had by mere chance stumbled upon an unprepared sight. There by the river, bathing underneath the moon light, an Angel had stood. Sara hadn’t been as faced as human would’ve of course, just merely surprised to see a being so ‘pure’ there of all places. A couple of days passed, and she had seen the same Angel again, standing on the same spot, but still hadn’t bothered enough with her. Sara had rather stayed hidden, in case this Angel would one of those types that didn’t take too kindly of Sara’s kind. Instead, she had turned her head and looked away, and shortly after ran into a very attractive hunter. Seeing this as a chance for some fun time, she had confidently stepped out into view, all seductively and mysterious like any other Huldra. It turned out that this human had been one of the few ones both believing and knowing about many mythological beings, and had even been polite, something that the human of this era lacked according to Sara. In awe of the hunter’s good manners, she had decided to reward him. She had taken him by the hand, and leaned close enough for her to whisper sensually: “I know where you can find a rare prey.” With that said she had taken hold of his hand and lead him towards the river. When they arrived, the Angel had still been there with her back towards them, and Sara had been about to turn and vanish into the woods again, if the Angel hadn’t suddenly faced them both, looking her cold eyes with Sara’s. For what couldn’t have been only a couple of seconds, Sara had frozen in shock, at that moment unable to believe that what she was looking at was an Angel.
She couldn’t for the life of her remember what exactly had happened afterwards, aside from waking up inside the Asylum, with the very same Angel smiling darkly at her from behind the bars now holding Sara trapped.
Looks like for once, it was her who had been tricked, and the price had been her beloved freedom.

Special Talents/Abilities:
• Shape-shifting (though limited, depending on environment and natural settings)
• Animal Empathy/Communication – Can speak with animals and senses/understand their emotions and vice versa.
• Nature Sense – Can sense the overall well-being and conditions of her immediate environment and natural setting stemming from a psychic sensitivity to nature, including all biomes.

Fears/Weakness: Lighting and thunder, and very common fear among trolls and other kinds related to them, Sara for once being no exception. It said that it may be a late reflection of the god Thor's role in fighting and hunting such beings as them down. Depending on her condition, her fear of thunder could sometimes be so great that she can barely even bear any sound resembling thunder, like the beating of a drum.  

{Character Profile} ~ Sara Large
Back to top Go down
Rapunzel/Cheshir Cat

Rapunzel/Cheshir Cat

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 9:13 pm

I really like Sara i think she and Cherrie (the Cheshir cat personality of Rapunzel) will get along really well ^^
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:54 pm

I love that someone chose a hulder!! Very Happy I'm Norwegian myself, so I am a sucker for any Scandinavian folklore (probably why I chose an alp myself xD). I play Huldra in Crown, so I was so excited when I saw there was one in The Asylum Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:10 pm

Ohh really?! Surprised hope i got down the Huldra things and all right then, it was ahrd to remember everything i used to read in Scandinavian folklore too as kid whenever I could Razz (i'm swedish xD hello neighbor Very Happy)
Hope I get the chance to RP with you<3333
Back to top Go down
Facilier Schrat

Facilier Schrat

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:59 pm

I hope so too Smile It would just be too much fun giving her nightmares about thunderstorms xDDDD
And yush, you got her down perfectly Smile Hulders are also in folklore extremely irresistable, and when they get married their tail falls off and they're transformed into an ugly old woman. She also turns from bad to really sweet and nice though xDD I am kind of glad you didn't add that though, I love her the way she is now xD
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:15 am

hahaha that's mean!!! (well i don't mind though, give her hell when Faci can x3 *SHOT*)
and ok, gotcha :3 was unsure if i needed to add or not before xP and thanks<333 ^///^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} ~ Sara   {Character Profile} ~ Sara I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} ~ Sara
Page 1 of 1