The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character profile: Kale

Go down 
+2
Cornelius*
Kale
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kale

Kale

Character profile: Kale Empty
PostSubject: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:16 am

Character profile: Kale Pic_210

Name: Kale - LA: Henry Simmons

Type: merman/triton

Personality: Kale is the older brother, after that they father left he had to take care of the whole family especially of his little sister Chel. He’s very protective and does his best to get her out of trouble, common thing for her. More serious than his sister, he prefers to know what he’s exactly going into before actually take action; but when the problem is about Chel or someone he cares about it will be easy that he would act instinctively without thinking at the consequences. He doesn’t like to leave the sea and move on the land mostly because he knows that outside the water he’s weaker and an easy target, since he knows nothing about humans and their traditions.

Relationships: Chel (sister)

History: Kale and his sister Chel lived in the pacific Ocean, growing up with other of their kind, the merpeople. Their father left and moved on the mainland when he was 6 years old, he hated him from that moment. As soon as his father was gone he started to take care of the house and family, becoming the ‘man’ of the house. He grew up really close to his sister, mostly because their mother fell in a sort of depression, blaming only herself for their father departure. When Kale knew that the only one to blame was their father: a good for nothing land lover.
After some years their mother got sick and as a last wish, before to die, she asked at both of her children to find their father and bring him home, in the ocean. Accepting to fulfill her last wish, Chel and Kale started their 'quest', wishing to finish it as soon as possible, not liking to stay on the land.
One night, while they were resting in a motel, they were attacked by two hunters. They escaped in a river, but the hunters found them and brought them into the Asylum.

Special Talent: when his body is immersed in water Kale has his fish tail, which is his true form; when he's out of water, he turns into his human form, but in this form he’s more weak and needs water more often or he could not survive for long. Kale is specialized in underwater combat, but even on the mainland he could be a formidable opponent.

Fears/Weaknesses: Kale’s weakness has always been Chel, he’s overprotective of her and would never forgive himself if something would happen to her! Heat and absence of water weaken him, he is stronger in his triton form than in his human's. Too much time away from any source of water may kill him.

Last edited by Kale on Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Cornelius*

Cornelius*

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:23 am

Kale sure makes one sexy merman ;D
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 4:25 am

He!He! Wink I know!
Back to top Go down
Helga Sinclair

Helga Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 am

Awwww yeah I like his merman form Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 9:57 am

Thank you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 1:48 am

I wish I could have Sara flirt with him x'D
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 4:53 am

Me too! XD It's a shame that they won't meet! X(
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 1:34 am

lol maybe she could haunt him? xD -shot-
x'3
jkjk
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 2:22 am

I would laugh so hard if Sara started haunting people X'D
Back to top Go down
Kale

Kale

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 6:02 am

Ahah! XD That would be awesome! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character profile: Kale   Character profile: Kale I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character profile: Kale
Page 1 of 1