The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

{Character Profile} Tzipporah

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

{Character Profile} Tzipporah Empty
PostSubject: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 3:32 pm

{Character Profile} Tzipporah Zwn{Character Profile} Tzipporah Zwp{Character Profile} Tzipporah Zwo

Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn
Your kingdom down

Seven devils all around you
Seven devils in my house
See they were there when I woke up this morning
I'll be dead before the day is done

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Tzipporah Kanaan
Type/Species: Witch/Necromancer
Relationship(s): None at the moment

{Character Profile} Tzipporah Untitled-1

Personality: Fierce, headstrong and fearless. Tzipporah has always been a stubborn, determined girl with her head set on fulfilling whatever goal she might have, no matter what it might be. Though her personality may come off as cool and relaxed, she can’t stand not having something to do and gets restless easily. She’s the type that doesn’t mull over things that have happened, one who forgets and forgives without much effort. Though when pissed off or pushed to her limits, her temper is something to watch out for. When truly angry (which doesn’t happen that often) she won’t calm down or think straight until she’s got it all out of her system, and then be back to her calmer self as if nothing happened. She gets mad over something, and then gets over it. At first say she would appear to be a serious person, when she’s actually a fun-loving, wild and even childish woman with her random outburst at times no one ever sees coming. Some would say she’s a little bipolar, seeing as she could go from an over the top optimist to an overdramatic pessimist. Tzipporah, though never meaning to, has a bad habit of offending people wherever she goes, though unintentionally of course. She’s just very blunt and dauntless, and doesn’t tend to think much before speaking, thus more than often ends up blurting out whatever she’s thinking that very moment. In other words, she’s not afraid of speaking her mind, or worried what others might think of her. But seeing as she’s spent her life more with the dead than the living, she can be pretty oblivious of other’s people’s feelings, while having a great eye for taking notice of things and details others might not. Though she’s usually wary of new people she meets, she never really hesitates to learn something new, since she has a ‘big thirst for knowledge’ as she likes to put it. She’s persistent and very ambitious in everything that interests her or happens to set her mind on. Tzipp may come off as arrogant and rude, seeing as her people skills aren’t the best, but if given a chance she’ll (unwittingly) show a more gentle and caring side, though her way of showing that may be a bit odd. Though she may act all chill and uncaring, she has a clumsy side (and apparently bad luck following her) that often comes out at the most inappropriate times. Though whenever that happens, she tries to walk it off as if it never happened. Tzipporah doesn't see or separate things as 'good' or 'evil', just people with different opinions and thoughts of how the world should work. So to put it simply, her way of seeing life and everything else is quite different from most.

History: Tzipporah is part of an old witch-clan, and one of the few remaining descendants to some of the most infamous sorcerers who lived during the middle ages. Her family has been known for various things throughout history, each of them making a name for themselves one way or the other. They were both liked and disliked amongst other species and their own, depending on who one would ask. Most of them barely saw any difference between good and evil, and unless they were paid with something of a certain value in return when asked for a favor, they were not seen as the most trustworthy group of people. A certain ancestor of Tzipporah, had been a master of casting powerfuls and unbreakable curses. She had a reputation of being quite sensitive, and sought revenge on anyone who might’ve offended her in some way. Not everyone in her long and complicated family-tree had the same talents though, as it had shown they all had each their own specialty when it came to magic. Some were masters in the black arts, others preferred summoning or nature-related magic, and some even turned out to be white mages with only healing abilities. In Tzipporah’s case, the elders off her clan had early discovered her natural talent in black magic. Not only that, but as a child the others in her clan had to deal with souls and spirits of the deceased following her around and causing trouble for the rest. It was later revealed that the dead were drawn to the young girl’s soul, and she would have to find some way to control it before things could get ugly. That’s how she got into necromancy, and realized herself how much the afterlife fascinated her. That’s how she started to daydream about someday having an army of the undead to do her biding. But not for such silly things as world domination or destruction, (she respects life thank you very much) she just thinks it be damn cool.

Growing up, Tzipporah had different teachers, all who tried and pretty much failed in keeping her at bay. She always liked doing things her own way, even if it resulted in disasters. She did try and make up for it, but most of the time only ended up making things worse. Still, she never really seemed to learn. Even though this small yet close witch-clan acted like any normal human beings, using the same technology and worked and went school and such, Tzipporah had still always stood out more among the rest with her odd hobbies and behavior. Things that would usually scare or put others in an uncomfortable situation, doesn’t affect Tzipporah in the least. She’d mostly likely just give others a funny look for it and act like nothing is wrong, and then either run towards threat with open arms or just simply walk past it. And then there were those times she’d talk to thin air, when she was in fact just chatting with some of her ghouls or ghosts pals. And people thought she was creepy to say the least, for many various reasons. She made this worse by not seeing this as a problem, and just went on her merry ways without much care about the risks. Even though she doesn’t exactly care much for what she is or her family’s infamous bloodline, she takes pride in what she does and can. So naturally she got upset when her elders told her to start hanging around the living more, and try to distance herself from the dead.

As much as she loved her family, Tzipporah longed to be on her own without so many eyes keeping watch over her every move. So as soon as she was deemed old enough by her peers, she took her chance and started to travel around the world. She explored and learned about both magic and mythical beings from different cultures with glee, spending extra time talking to spirits of the deceased, sometimes helping them to move on if she could, before continuing on her journeys.
After a couple of years of so, some old nightmares form her childhood had started to return and haunt her. Not that she could remember what exactly had happened, but as child a certain incident had occurred where half of her clan had been wiped out. She had stood in the middle of the massacre, and by some weird miracle survived. The only thing she could seem to recall from that day was a bright holy light, and the shape of a beautiful young looking woman. For most people, her radiance would’ve spread warmth and comfort, but all Tzipporah felt whenever she had this dream was nothing but pure fear, something she rarely ever felt. As the dreams kept returning every night, she knew this was a bad omen and had hurried all the way back home. The moment she had stood outside her childhood home, she knew something terrible had happened. From inside the house she had spotted a very familiar light, the very same light that still made her numb by fear. With trembling legs she had forced herself to go inside, and would regret doing that for the rest of her life. Instead of being received by her sisters and elders, she was greeted by the Angel from her dreams, standing there and smiling sweetly at her. Tzipporah hadn't needed to ask where her family was, when she realized to her horror that he couldn’t feel their life-force anymore. The last thing she remembered was screaming when the Angel had reappeared infront of her. Then sweet and welcoming darkness. When she came too, she wasn’t scared or worried when taking in the cell she was trapped in, or feeling the heavy scent and closeness of death. It actually comforted her. But then she had felt that holy presence close by, watching her from somewhere she couldn’t see. What scared her wasn’t death, but the chance of her being wiped out from existence itself.

{Character Profile} Tzipporah Tumblr_m7ccymjyIU1rsz4pr
L/A: Kat Graham

Special Talents/Abilities:
• Dark Arts/Black Magic
• Magic Sensing/Death Sense
• Divination
• Necromancy
- Soul/Undead manipulation
- Reanimation – Animate corpses and dead beings, making them to move and react, sometimes able to create sentient or semi-sentient undead.
- Spiritual Affinity – Lets her see ghosts/spirits of deceased and communicates with them, even if they have possessed inanimate objects/subjects/people.
- Soul Absorption – allows her to steal and consume the souls of others, often adding the victim's skills and abilities to his own. She can also use the souls absorbed to augment her own strength/abilities.
- Summoning (deceased souls and/or corpses)
- Pain suppression & Pain Infliction [in-training]
- Resurrection [in-training]

Fears/Weakness: As a dark arts user, with an unusual amount of magical energy/powers, Tzipporah has not much to offer when it comes to hand to hand combat, or frankly speaking, physical strength. She may be fast on her feet, but if caught when unable to use magic she’d be no big challenge. Her body is still human, so she could be just as vulnerable to the same things humans are.
All witches seem to have their own sort of weaknesses. So their strength and weakness varies a lot between them, depending on who it might be, since it’s often related to a personal thing. In Tzipporah’s case, while she’s gifted with a lot of magical abilities, ‘holy magic’ seems to have a certain effect on her, seeing as she’s been brought up and surrounded by the exact opposite sort of sorcery her whole life. ‘Blessed’ objects or spells (depending on how powerful the caster is) can benumb her own magic for a while. One of her very few and biggest fears are therefor, Angels.
She also claims to be ‘allergic’ to things that are way to pink and/or fluffy for her tastes. And strawberries.

{Character Profile} Tzipporah Tumblr_mmnnxlQtJa1rj7ixeo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:23 am

YOU'RE USING KAT!! *nosebleed* And ack I love her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 12:32 am

0-0 Anita's going to love conversing with Tzipporah!!!!! <333

Tulio might feel a bit inferior due to her strong black magic xDDD
Back to top Go down
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 2:15 am

Jessica: Yesssssss I thought she'd fit 8'D even though i know knowing about that actress<333 Razz and goodie x'D *hugs*

Anita: YAYS!! And Tzipp will defenetily love conversing with her ;D And Tulio as well... she'll be asking and demanding to know alot of stuff from xD And well, Tzipp is pretty much powerless in here anyway Wink
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:06 am

You thought right Wink and ohhh I loved Holli in your story <333
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Tzipporah

Tzipporah

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:10 am

<333
and oh goodie :'D *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:12 am

Ohhh btw I LOVE THE NEW ICONS!! *flails*
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: {Character Profile} Tzipporah   {Character Profile} Tzipporah I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

{Character Profile} Tzipporah
Page 1 of 1