The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:38 pm

Holli's eyes narrowed, "Stop!" She ordered moving one hand forward and freezing him in place, "I'm not done talking to you just yet." She snapped. "And Moses is someone you are going to have to watch too so don't think you're off the hook!" She added. Jessica sighed out and freed Michael, "And as my sister so tactfully forgot to mention, thank you for your help." She said, turning to glare at Holli who glowered at her. Holli rolled her eyes, "Yeah whatever." She muttered under her breath as she glared at Michael.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
The Hunter

The Hunter

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:49 pm

I should've seen that one comming, Micheal thought to himself, rubbing his neck as Jessica freed him. Giving Jess a nod as a thanks, he cast another bored look towards Holli, completely unfaced with the glare she was giving him. This was all part o their daily rutine anyhow at this point. "We already know all about the dimwit anyway, especially about his wekaness," he pointed out. It's not that he minded or cared if he did this or not, but there where at times better stuff to focus on.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:19 am

He leaned against the door, watching them with interests. "Jessica..." He said, causing them all to look at him. "Can I speak with you for a moment?" He said, his voice not holding it as a question.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:34 am

Jessica tensed but nodded slowly, "All right." She said, her eyes moving to Holli giving her a warning look that Holli ignored. Moving past the two of them she joined the Archangel in the hallway. "You wanted to see me sir?" She asked politely, her eyes meeting his own head on.
--
Holli watched her sister leave with a small frown, no doubt remembering what Archangel had said earlier. "Yes you will, it'll be important to find out what he's like with his room mates. See if he develops a connection with any of them." She said turning her attention back to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 12:57 am

He gave her a smile. "Jessica, my dear, sweet, Jessica... I have to admit that I am a bit concerned from what your sister has been telling me..." He admitted, giving her a look of concern.

"This hunter has been with you and Holli for... how long again? Time always seems to escape me." He said, making a gesture with his hand as he spoke. Time really wasn't one of his strong suits... being immortal all of your life can do that to you apparently...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:05 am

Jessica knew exactly where this was going, the Archangel had made it even clear early on that he disapproved of any relationships...besides ones with him. "Over a centuary." She said crisply. "He's one of the finest hunters out there." She added, her tone challenging. "Has he done something you disapprove of? Or is it because of the fact that you don't like how I like him?" She asked, turning away from him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:11 am

He let out a laugh at her response. "Oh, I am just looking out for you, my dear." He said, forcing her to face him, holding her forearm tightly. "I do not feel I need to remind you of the last time you let your heart to someone who was not your equal." He said, pulling her closer to him, keeping his tight grip. She knew he was talking about Dimitri Stark, the vampire that had conned his way into their lives and then stole a relic, along with Jessica's heart.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:20 am

She fought to keep a straight face she really did, but when he brought up Dimitri her free hand moved and she slapped him across the face. Tears shone in her eyes but she didn't let them fall, "I learned my lesson ok." She said as she tried to regain her composure. She slipped free from his grip and stepped back, "I'm not going to make the same mistake twice." She added in a harsh undertone.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:01 am

He looked at her, unfazed by the slap. The smile came back onto his features. "Good, good." He said, before freezing her with just a gesture of his hand. "After all, I don't want to see either of my angels hurt again. You are under my care, after all." He stated, before leaning close to her. "If you are really starving for attention, I am sure we can find you a suitable angel that will satisfy you, or even me for that matter; those under us stay under us." He said, before letting her go.

"You're emotional right now, so I won't punish you for that slap." He said, standing up straight once more. "But... make a move like that again, you will not get off so easily, understood?" He said, his tone growing dark, but never rising, as he stared into her eyes with cold eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:45 am

Micheal watched as Jessica turned and followed the Archangel out, frowing slightly before looking back towards Holli. He hadn't missed the warning look she gave her sister.
"Like he did with all of his roommets we killed off," he sighed, sounding bored of repeating the same thing over and over again. Well, this was part of the job after all. And at leats this time they've brought over a whole bunch of new victims. If he tried to see things on the positive side (which... he's still unable to do) maybe he'd actually kill off his boredom a little.
He glanced towards the door again in silence. "Say Holli," he spoke without bothering to look at her. "What exactly are you two to that Archangel anyway?" he didn't sound that intressted to know, more like annoyed as he asked this. Without waiting for an answear he moved towards the door to step out as well.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:04 am

Jessica only grew more disgusted at his words and hated how she couldn't do anything to get free. She glared at him, "I understand sir, but don't find someone for me....ok?" She asked as she tried to keep her composure. The last thing she wanted was an angel trying to get into her pants.
--
Holli's eyes narrowed, "Why so curious Hunter?" She asked, folding her arms as she did so. Her eyes flicked towards the doorway, she knew what was going on and silently hoped her sister could keep her mouth shut. "However if you're thinking about going out there to protect her don't." She snapped.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:53 pm

He released her from his hold, holding his hands up in mock surrender. "All right, but my offer still stands... You know, I've heard about these new dating websites, maybe there's one for angels." He said, thoughtfully, placing a hand on his chin.

He glanced at the door, sensing the hunter getting closer to it. "Make sure to keep that hunter in check and in his place; we don't need for things to get messy." He said, with a smile, before taking her hand and kissing the back of it.

{OOC: If I need to edit about the website bit, let me know XD I just assumed that this took place in modern times, because of the tv's and such, lol.}
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 2:24 pm

He merely raised an eyebrowt at Holli's choice of words. Who ever said he was going after to protect her? That just made him think about what might be happenign outside in the halls more. As usuall, he didn't care about her foul mood. "Why would I do that? Is it necessary?" he mutterd, letting his hand rest on the doorknob. He always thought Jessica could handle herself, one of the reasons he didn't mind her company. However, that Archangel obviously ahd more power than them all here.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 3:05 pm

Jessica rolled her eyes, "I'm not going to be put up like that." She said, somehow managing to keep from grimacing at the mere thought.  "Why do you care so much anyway?  Its my life isn't it?" She asked, her eyes narrowing just slightly as he took her hand and kissed the back of it.  "He's not an animal, he'll do his job because we ask him too." She said firmly.
--
Holli gave him a look, "Are you serious right now?  The Archangel is the one who ordered us here.  He's the strongest Archangel I know and while I know Jess can handle herself, he is someone you do not want to get on the wrong side of." She said in a matter of fact tone.  "However I also know that when it comes to you, Jessica doesn't use her head like she should, she uses her stupid heart!  The last time she did that, she almost cost us our own souls!" She said angrily, her hands tightening into fists.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:04 pm

"As I said before, just trying to help and look out for you." He stated, looking at her amused. "I care because you're under my care. It may be your life, but I'm responsible." He stated, crossing his arms over his chest. "As long as he does it without trouble, I have no quarry with him." He said, with a light chuckle.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:23 am

He returned Holli the look she was giving him. From the way Holli put it, this was starting to sound way to familiar for his liking. And he's not stupid, of course he's well aware of the power the archangel holds, and him being the the real boss around here. He was more reffering to what they were to him on a personal level. But then again, that was none of his business.
He rolled his eyes when she brought up Jesscia's past mistakes. "You should have more faith in your sister," he said darkly. "Why the need to constantly bring that up? Jessica's not stupid, she learnes from her mistakes." He cast a glance down at the Angel's fists, almost letting out a laugh at the irnoy. Look who's acting human here.
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 10:10 am

Jessica frowned, "So you're not going to butt in if I want to be with him?" She asked, not caring that she might offend him. "I learn from my mistakes...and this time I know I won't mess up." She said firmly.
--
Holli snorted, "Jessica's not the one I'm worried about." She said with a pointed glare at him. "We all know what happens to the people you allow to get close to you, don't we Michael?" She asked, her eyes dark as she stared at him. "Archangel doesn't allow mistakes, and if Jessica shows she cares too much about you, she'll pay for it." She said matter of factly.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)   All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The Fun In The World (tags: Jessica, Archangel and The Hunter)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2