The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW Empty
PostSubject: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:23 pm

Anita shuffled around the room as quietly as she could, not wanting to wake up her roommate. The girl really needed to sleep due to being stressed about her brother, who Anita hoped was okay at the moment. She felt her hands against the wall out of curiosity and the urge to find the damn door in this bloody room. The darkness was becoming a bit of an irritation for her, she was starting to get a headache from it too. "I wish that woman had kept that t.v on for bloody sake!" Anita grumbled under her breath, knowing that some kind of light would make her feel better. It was aggravating to peer into the dark room, trying to focus on her roommate when they were talking. She sighed softly in relief as her hands finally found something that resembled at door and saw a tiny bit of light glow. "Not much light...but it has to do." She muttered leaning against the wall next to the door.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:35 pm

"You should be careful with what you wish for in here," a dark voice spoke up from the other side of the door. The man sighed, rubbing his temple while leaning against the wall beside the cell door. Hearing the prisoners scream around here was nothing more than normal of course, it would just seem it often happend whenever he passed by.
Staring blankly at the wall from the opposite side, he quickly went through his mental list of all their latest victims they've brought here. In this room... An arachne and mermaid was sharing currently.

Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:54 pm

Anita froze once she heard another voice coming from the other side of the wall, furrowing her eyebrows slightly. "Oh? Is that so?" Anita asked in a sarcastic, yet pleasant tone. She wondered who this person was, they were obviously male. He didn't exactly sound happy either too due to his tone.

Anita huffed softly under breath, glancing at the door with annoyance. She just wanted a bit of light to get rid of her headache. "Well then excuse me for having a headache due to this darkness."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:06 pm

He couldn't help snort at her saying that. Headache huh? Seems to be a thing in this place, for good reasons obviously, but one fo the least problem they'd get. "If I could or cared enough, I would've happily switched places with you," he said flatly, his voice void of any emotion like usually. Darkness sounded way more welcoming than the 'light' to him.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:31 pm

Anita raised an eyebrow when she heard the male snort out of amusement, her lips slightly twitched into a snicker at this. "Heh, really? It doesn't sound that it's so great on your side either. So I would've declined either way." Anita snidely commented back, smirking a bit. The male really didn't seem to like his side as much just like Anita. Which kind of worried her a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:44 pm

He smirked to himself, letting the back of his head touch the cold wall. "Perhaps," he muttered. Depends on how one would see it. "You wouldn't have a say in that anyway," he pointed out. He had already figured out ti was the Arachne woman he was speaking to at the moment, one he wouldn't have minded much in general if they'd ever run into each other in a different situation. Well, it's not like he'd enjoyed people anyway, so no real loss with this one either.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:02 pm

Anita scoffed a bit, shaking her head a bit. "Hm, are you sure about that?" she teased, tapping her fingers against the wall. She was curious to know who it was that she was talking to. He seemed a bit pleasant enough to converse with. "So who am I speaking to, might I ask?" Anita wondered if this was an enemy. It still wouldn't change her opinion of speaking to him. She'd just have a bit more questions to ask.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:19 pm

"More than sure," he said without missing a beat to that. He turned his head slightly, staring at nothing in particular down the dark hall. His jobb this time was going a little to easy for his liking, but at least he'll have to deal with less nagging and complaint from a certain Angel. Though knowing her, she'd just find soemthign else to bother him about.
"Nobody who'll make your stay here much easier," he said calmly. "You'll be calling me alot of things later on for sure, but 'Hunter' would do just fine."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:40 pm

"Well that's a bit expected. That woman had said something about this being a 'little hell'." Anita sighed softly, immediately figuring out that he was definitely an enemy by his later words. She brushed back a loose hair, tucking it behind her ear. "The 'Hunter'? Let me guess, you have some kind of connection to that blonde woman that was on the t.v. monitor earlier?" she asked in a curious tone. She wrinkled her nose slightly at the comment that she would be calling him other things later.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:56 pm

He rolled his eyes at ehr question. Duh. "Whatever gave you that idea," he said sarcastically, dropping his unemotional tone for a few seconds. Why esle would he be on this side of door if he wasn't with the captors. "Trying to kill your boredom by asking queations?" If he wa sjoking or not when he said this, it was hard to tell.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:08 pm

`Anita smirked as she heard the unemotional tone disappear for a few seconds. Well that was amusing to witness that. "Oh, how did you ever figure out?" she gasped in faked tone of surprise, her voice dripping with sarcasm. She chuckled a bit to herself before commenting, "You should really drop that unemotional tone. It's quite amusing to hear emotion in your tone."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:20 pm

He almost rolled his eyes again as she said this. "Belive me, there was a time when I've actually tried to drop it. Ended up giving everyone around me nightmares."
Ah, the more he thougth about that incident the more amusing it was. And annoying. He chuckled to himself, rubbing his temple again. He seriously didn't sound liek this on purpose, he just ended up that way for... reasons...
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:33 pm

Anita rolled her eyes slightly at this. "Nightmares? I would've liked to seen that happen." She stated in an intrigued tone. One's tone could cause nightmares? That was worth observing. She grinned a bit at the sound of a chuckle. This conversation was to entertaining to pass up, although it was discouraging to know that he was her enemy. She did wish that she had met him somewhere other than here.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:47 pm

All of the amusent he had with this conversation flew out the window. "No you wouldn't." Again his voice was nothing but cold and empty. He deserved some good rest after this, when was the last those featherbrains allowed him to sleep through a whole night? Obviously Jessica would let him, but those other two naturally couldn't care less. And all beacuse he lacked two pretty wings on his back.
THat wouldn't be the only thing he lacked of course. but then again, he didn't care.
"You having fun with this, huh."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm

Anita scoffed a bit at the sudden change of the Hunter's tone back to empty and cold. "You don't know that." she commented in a low tone, before thinking about his next question. "I have fun with observing others. Not everyone's cup of tea though." Anita wished that her high sense of smell could reach the man on the other side of the wall. She was curious to know what he was.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:29 pm

He stayed silent for a short moment. "Oh hey, something we share in common then," he replied. It was true, observing others wasn't only part of this job, it's always been something he's enjoyed doing. Especially when others get creeped out by it. Heh.
He pushed himself off the wall, rubbing his neck before casually asking: "You're curious to know what am I?" It didn't sound much like a question when he said this though.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 6:43 pm

Anita widened her eyes a bit at this surprise, slightly smiling at this new fact about the male. "Really? Didn't think I would meet someone that liked to do that too," she pointed out in a merrier like tone. She stopped tapping her fingers along the wall, her eyes sparkled with interest. "Yes. Extremely curious to know very much." She exclaimed, glancing at the door.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:16 am

Again, he almsot smiled a little, not of amusment or anything, but that some things where still so obvious. "Well, he began, moving to stand right infront of the door. "Why don't you take a guess first?" he smirked. "Let's see how good you are at guessing without that splendid sense of smell you have."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:38 am

"Hm?" Anita glanced at the door when she heard him move a bit closer to the door. She chewed her lip a bit, before pouting slightly at his last words. "Well shucks...it's going to be hard to guess then. I always lose at these games when my sense of smell doesn't work." Anita huffed a bit in annoyance, folding her arms over chest. She had always been bad at guessing games without her nose.

"Well since that I can smell angelic magic in this room," she paused a moment before continuing, "And you're their 'hunter', which means you've got to be just one class lower than them." Anita stated, as she tried put the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:54 am

"Think of it in this way, now you can't cheat at this game," he smirked, intentionally letting out his cruel and teasing side. She wanted him to drop his unemotional mask after all. He stayed quiet as she spoke, glad that he had choosen someone who knew how to use their brain for his first conversation. Really a shame she was stuck in there.
"Not bad," he said after she finished, meaning it. "But if we're gonna place everyone in different 'classes', then I would be in a class below everyone here." He didn't sound ashamed or something, if anything he almost sounded cocky. He took a step closer to the door without touching it. "Wanna take another guess?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:12 am

Anita smirked a little as she heard the unemotional tone being replaced by a cruel, teasing tone that sent shivers through Anita. She didn't mind really, it was pretty exciting to her. She shook her head of such nonsense before looking away from the door quickly.

She furrowed her eyebrows as she listened to him speak about different classes and being below everyone. Wait? Below everyone here? The beings that were thought as the bottom of the pyramid to supernaturals were... "No way." She murmured softly under her breath as she thought of the unbelievable answer to that question. "Could you possibly..." she paused for a moment before continuing in a surprised, perplexed tone. "...actually be a human?"
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:25 am

He actually grinned this time. If anyone would've seen him at this moment, they'd probably turn and run as fast they could. The rare times the Hunter actually smiled like this was never a good sigh. Mostly.
"Had I been in a different situation i would have been dissapointed that you were stuck here," he said after short moment of silence, confirming her guess right.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:48 am

"Being a human doesn't make you a lower class than us." She mumbled loudly enough for him to hear. Anita wrinkled her nose a bit, clenching her fists slightly. She stayed silent for a measly moment before breathing out calmly. "No, I haven't. I tended to stay away from humans who wanted to live." She didn't want to risk the chance of losing her composure one day and draining an unwilling victim. Anita had worked her whole life for the peace that she found, not wanting to screw it up ever.

"But I've heard about supernatural hunters before. Although they were just myths in stories that Arachne parents told their children." She paused for a moment before chuckling a bit. "Didn't think I would meet one. Let alone a human working for angels." She smiled darkly before standing in front of the door with a sharp gaze. "Also if you think that I've lost disinterest in you due to your human status. Then you are dead wrong. It only increases my interest."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:46 am

Hunter had never cared what other saw or thought of him, and never will either. Natually, he didn't really care if humans was seen as a lower class or not (he knew for a fact that he in some way stood above almost all of them), wasting time about stuff like that was nothing but a waste.
He chuckled again whe she told him about staying away from people who wanted to live. Again what a shame this was.... If he had met her long ago, he would've thrown himself at her feet and begged her to finish him off. Now that was just impossible.

"Supernatural hunters, huh?" he scoffed. And here I used to think my bedtime stories where weird. He heard her moved behind the door before speaking up again, and could almost feel the sharp gaze she had through it. "Good for you, you found a hobby," he responded back blankly. "And since you're one of the few who knows how to hold good conversation, I'll let you in on another little secret of mine," he said as his voice dropped lower. "I'm older than most of you poor victims here."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:05 am

"Of course," Anita scoffed, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear in annoyance. She thought back to the past when she was little, listening to the stories of supernatural hunters. "I knew my parents didn't believe in those stories. But I did. Of course there had to be hunters for our kind, since most of them enjoyed draining from willing victims." Anita commented in distaste, her tone low. She rubbed a bit at her head. Anita and her family never did see eye to eye.

"A hobby? I would think it's just myself enjoying a conversation. Even if it's with someone who's an enemy." Anita corrected, shrugging her shoulders lightly. "And how is that possible, may I ask?" Anita wondered if it was due to the angels powers. But there was other magic in this world that could make a human immortal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next