The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:36 am

"Your kind doesn't sound much worse than my," he stated after another short silence. He was being honest as he said this, just stating what has always been true. He's seen more than enough to know what a simple human was capable of. Sadly.
He rubbed the side of his head again while leaning back against the wall. "I'll leave that one for you to figure out," he muttered. "And since you surely are already thinking it, no it's not beacuse of my current employers. This happen to me way before I ran into them."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 7:59 am

Her gaze snapped back to the door. "I can believe that. There were times when I drained the lives of horrible humans who've regretted what they've done and asked for death." She took a moment of silence before saying, "Depending on what they did...I give them a pain or painless death." It was part of the code that Anita followed about her victims.

Anita wrinkled her nose a bit as her first suggestion was thrown out a window. Then she sighed softly. "Great, now my mind's going to be full of suggestions. I've read too many books on things that made human immortals" Anita stated in a hint of aggravation.

Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 8:20 am

Why would one bother reading up on that, he thought to himself unintressted. "I don't see why you have to complicate things. What happend to me, was actually quite simple," he said low a tone. Well, i've never been intressted in all that hocus pocus anyway.
"....see what you remember about curses," he hinted instead.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:04 am

Anita raised an eyebrow, tilting her head a bit at the door. "I've read too many books at my shop." she said, defending herself. She rubbed at bit at her temple, sighing softly as she tried to think of such simple curses to do such a big thing. "How about you enlighten me, instead?"
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 9:51 am

He grunted. "I think I just did" he pointed out. "Why so intressted in the enemy anyway? Since i've alreayd share some stuff about me, how about you do the same first?" he suggested instead. Nohign he gave was usually for free, not even small talk.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 10:28 am

Anita stuck her tongue out playfully, before crossing her arms over her chest. "Why shouldn't I be? I'm curious to know who my captors are and why I'm here. Besides I'm a curious woman." She smiled a bit at his suggesting, rolling her eyes at bit.

"There's not much to tell about myself. You probably know most already." she retorted, staring at the door for a bit. She thought for a moment before taking a deep breathe and breathing it out heavily. "I'm just simple bookshop keeper who kept to myself most of the time. Spinning special webs and reading up books took up most of my time." She paused for a moment before chuckling. "I might be good a conversing, but I don't have much to tell of my life."

Anita leaned back and forth on her heels, knowing that she had more to tell. But she wasn't sure if she should or not.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:08 am

He closed his eyes and litsen as she staretd tlaking about herself. In all honesty he thought she was gonna refuse, but as she said, they probably already knew most of it. When she was done, he opend his eyes again, starring blankly at the floor below him with his arms crossed over his chest. At first he didn't feel like say anything, until...
"There's always more to tell. Whether one's life exciting or boring, important or not, each life has their own story. It all just comes down to how the person in question decides to see it and tell." He turned his head slightly to the side. "You just happen to see your poor life in a boring way," he teased. "Your loss."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:46 am

Anita blinked in surprise, slightly smiling at the hint of teasing in the male's voice. She has taken a liking to hearing emotion in this certain's male's tone. Conversing with the enemy. And actually liking it. The others in the place would look at her like she was crazy. She probably was.

"Oh? So you don't think it's boring?" she teased, starting at the door with amusement. "My poor life? I had a decent life, giving humans the release from their life. Just like they wanted. I'm pretty much proud of my accomplishment of dong something that has good benefits for both parties."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:26 pm

This spider woman was enjoying this chat a little too much. She does realize that he'll be one of their tormentors too right? She should.
"Hm," he grunted, obviously not that intressted but didn't interrupt her either. "A merciful monster then."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:34 pm

Anita slightly bristled at the 'monster' part, slightly scoffing a bit. "I still needed food to survive. Willing victims suited my taste better and helped me from being perplexed over the victims I was forced to feed on by my parents."

She scowled a bit, as her eyes hardened a bit. Calling her a monster didn't sit well with her. It nagged at her nerves. "I might be merciful. But I'm not a monster. So keep that name labeled for people like my parents." She hoped that this hunter didn't call the other supernaturals who were humans before becoming a creature, monsters. It wasn't right to label others.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:42 pm

Bingo, he thought to himself, not faced at all by her change of attitude. It wasn't such a surprise though, no one really enjoyed beign called a monster. He felt himself smile a little, neither sad or happy. "Don't be so dramatic," he scoffed. "You're a saint compared to most here, especially me. If anyone's a monster here, that would be me and those angels."
As he said this he didn't sound like he cared, again, and was just stating a fact.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:03 pm

Anita rolled her eyes as she tapped her foot lightly on the ground. Then grimaced at the mention of the angels. "Is this place just some twisted game for you and those 'angels'?"

She stayed silent for a moment before giggling softly in a twisted way. "Well I wouldn't call them angels. So I suppose monsters is the right label for them..for now." Anita had to see what happens in this place first before she find a better label for them. She shifted onto her right foot, leaning onto it slightly. "Why have we been brought here? Hatred for supernaturals? Or just wanting to have fun with our kind, thinking there's no consequences?"
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:55 pm

"You're asking alot of questions to the wrong person," he sighed, rubbgins the back of his head. "I neither know or care about their reason for all this, just carrying out the task handed out to me," he said truthfully.
The more he thought about it, the more it all remined him of life before this.... Somehow, all of these supernatural beings including the angels, just acted so much like humans. It was damn ironic, he almsot felt like laughing. Almost.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:06 pm

Anita sighed heavily in disappointment, tapping her fingers lightly against her arm. "Well shoot. Here I was hoping you knew something." she fake groaned in a sarcastic, annoyed tone. Anita pouted a bit, wanting to know the answers to her questions quickly. There were times when she got impatient.

"Why are you following the orders of angels? You should at least know the answer to that."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:15 pm

The sigh he let out this time was much heavier than usual. Somehow, he knew that question would've popped up sooner or later. Of course he knew why he worked them. Normally, he's always hated tkaing orders from anyone, and never stayed ina place for too long. But here he still was, after a centuary with the same people.
"I don't see why this is of any importance to you," he snarled. "But let's just say, they provide me with something I..." he paused, trying to think up the right words. "...something I need."
It really was that simple actually....
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:28 pm

Anita sighed softly as she stretched a bit before leaning back against the door. "Don't be so dramatic" she mocked at the male,smirking as she did so. "It's not important for me to know. I just simply wanted to know. It's called curiosity." Anita snipped back at the male. She wondered if she was going to regret conversing with the male and snipping back at him. There was a possible chance she was. That angel had said something torture. Perhaps the Hunter had a part in the torture. It was conceivable.

"Provide you with something that you need? Well that's better than no answer, I guess."

(OOC: I like them ;D)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:06 pm

(OOC:  Cool <333 )

"Dramatic?" he repeated, something between amused and annoyed. "Weren't you complaning about me not showing any emotion," he grunted. "Curiosity killed the cat, as they say," he said after a while. "Something I'm sure you'll learn the hard way in here."
He didn't sya that to scare or threaten her, but he enjoyd saying it either way. Sometines, being honest worked best even for the 'bad guys'.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:20 pm

Anita chuckled a bit in amusement. "Just wanted to mock you for before, that's all." She chided with a slight smirk, leaning her head against the door. She rolled her eyes at his next comment. Anita had been expecting this saying to come up soon.

"Well that's untrue if the cat has all of it's 9 lives." Anita pointed out in a humorous tone. She breathe out heavily as she rubbed her neck a bit. "That will probably become true in the future, but not now."

(OOC: xDD  tongue )
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:36 pm

He pinched the bridge of his nose. Sometimes he really miss not working under anyway. Then he could just cut anyone's throat open whenever they spoke to much. Aw well. At least this oen didn't give him headaches. Yet.
"You're not a cat. And you lost your only life the moment Holli set her eyes on you."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Anita shrugged her shoulders lightly, scoffing. "Unfortunately that is true." Anita furrowed her eyebrow at the new name mentioned. "Holli?" She glanced over at the TV with a raised eyebrow. "If Holli was that blonde angel on that broadcast, then she wasn't the one who took me."

Anita had a guess to who took her as she dug into her memories at the bookstore. Everyday she smelled an angelic scent near her shop, but never gave any thought to it. She had thought perhaps it was an angel taking the departed souls that she provided them during one of her feedings. But it was actually one of the sisters watching her.

She remembered feeding on her latest victim, who made a strange noise which had startled Anita to glance behind her shoulder. The only thing she saw was a flash of red hair before getting knocked out. "Someone with red hair."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:41 am

At this, the man smirked again to himself. "No, Holli was not the one who took you, just pulling the strings that time," he clarified. It was usally him and Jessica who went out to 'hunt'. "Dueing all that time they were watching, wich I'm sure you must've felt her presence, it never made you suspicious?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 6:19 am

Anita scoffed a bit, as she gazed around through the darkness out of curiosity. "No, it didn't really. I had just thought that it was some angel that wanted to see where all the souls, that I had fed on, were coming from." Anita commented in an honest tone. She sighed a bit in annoyance. "Besides Angels aren't really known for kidnapping supernaturals. Mostly known by our community for being someone of light magic who thought they were beings of higher standards." she stated bitterly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 1:52 pm

He actually allwoed himself to let otu a small laugh this. It was not happy or even amused, just a dry and mean sound. "Angels, demons, vampires.... all of you so called 'supernatural' beings aren't really any different from humans in the end."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:26 pm

Anita closed her eyes to calm down the bristling anger that filled her due to that comment, breathing out slowly too. "Was that revelation to dense for you to finally realize?! We kill. Humans kill. We eat. Humans eat. We have emotions. So do humans! The only reasonable difference is that supernaturals have powers!" she snipped in a harsh tone,throwing her hands in air in an act of anger.

Did this man know that there were many supernaturals that wanted to be humans to fit in society? And that there humans wanting to be supernatural? Well at least he came up with this revelation now. Anita still doubted that Roger had ever finally come to that revelation as he traveled the world.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 3:34 pm

This one was sure easy to get worked up, he thought to himself, mentally taking note. Once again he found his job a little to easy for him at times. He rolled his eyes at her rambling, as if he wasn't fully aware of all she said already and way more than just that. He's considerd ancient for some for fuck sake. Of course this 'revelation' as she put it already came to him before even she was born into this world. He never cared, like always, and by so easily accepted how things were.
Once she finished speaking, he waited a few seconds before breaking the silence. "You done throwing a tantrum?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next