The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) Empty
PostSubject: Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa)   Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Elsa woke up to find herself in the garden, on a table in the middle of the garden were four vials each seemingly alike in appearance. Curled up next to them was a parchment with some rules:
Here on this table, you'll have to make a choice. Each vial is different, three of these vials will cause death and one of them will allow you to live. Choose wisely which vial you will drink, for if you choose wrong you will die.
All the exits to the Gardens were sealed with angel magic so as she couldn't leave and so would have to choose something in order to survive.
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Lina

Lina

Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa)   Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 11:48 pm

Lina had watched the scene the moment the blonde haired woman was thrown into the garden, her blue eyes locked on her. She watched at how a table was set up, before three vials were placed on the table making her back away into the shadows. She already knew what was going on, she could smell the poisons from where she was hiding. Which meant the woman was going to die and she had no idea she was either. This was her third day here and she had been left alone, until now that was. And not to mention she felt thirsty so she had to keep herself at a distance so she wouldn't attack the poor woman.

As minutes went by, the woman finally woke up before taking note of everything around her. And to Lina's surprise, the woman was very calm about all of this. She watched as she walked to the table and picked up the note to read, only to smirk when she was done.

"Well, well, it seems that I'm in a game.. Now, I wonder which one I should pick? Do you know?" The woman asked as she turned her attention to her. Causing Lina to jump. "Yes I know you were there, so come on out and help me." The woman said with a polite tone.

Even though she didn't want to show herself, she knew she had to. So she did. Lina emerged from the shadows, exposing herself to the woman. But she wasn't exactly pretty looking. Her long, red hair was messy and no longer in a ponytail that she had when she first arrived. Her blue skirt was torn, and her eyes seemed almost hazy. But it wasn't long until after she emerged she spoke. "I'm sorry, but I can't help you.. It's against the rules. This is for you, and only you." She said for she had understood what was happening. Plus she could already feel the angels glare, telling her not to help her. Though, that was all in her head. She had no idea if they were watching or not, she just knew she couldn't help.

"Well that sucks. Oh well, I guess I'm on my own then!" She said before taking her attention off the girl as she started to study the vials. Lina watched as she hesitated with all three of them, she knew she didn't want to pick the wrong one. She wanted to help her badly, but the fear of never waking up scared Lina. So she kept her mouth shut as she watched the woman take her time on deciding. It took a long while, but it seemed the woman had finally made her choice. Lina watched as the woman picked up the middle vial and looked at her.

"Well, hopefully this is it! By the way, my name is Elsa." Elsa suddenly said before lifting the vial as she started to drink it. Causing Lina's eyes to go wide, for the woman had picked one of the vials that held poison. She watched as Elsa dropped the vial, glass shattering everywhere as the poison started to attack her. The woman twitched and turned her body like no other being could before suddenly going still. It wasn't until the woman started to look all around her as if she was seeing things did she gasp and back away in horror.

"No! Get away from me! Get away!!! I'll kill you, I'll kill you!" Elsa barked at a tree as if she was seeing someone there, before turning around and shouting for them to go away as well. Lina had no idea what she was seeing, but whatever it was, was truly bothering her. She seemed like she was being attacked by enemies. But when the woman suddenly picked up a sharp rock, Lina's eyes widened, knowing exactly what the outcome was going to be. "No, stop!!" She cried out before she watched as the woman started to viciously stab herself over, and over as she laughed. She was laughing as if she was stabbing her enemies, making her looked psychotic, causing Lina's eyes to well up into tears before she screamed once again.

But once she had screamed, Elsa seemed to had finally seen her, for she immediately looked at the girl with a deadly look.

Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_inline_ml8a5hBAoO1qz4rgp

"You thought you could get away did you? But you couldn't! And now I'm going to kill you!" Elsa yelled as she ran towards Lina, causing her to immediately back up, trip over something and scream as she covered her face before she suddenly heard something hit the ground hard. And it took her a while, but she slowly uncovered her face to see that Elsa was on the ground, dead, causing her eyes to widen as they turned red from the scent of the blood. But before she could react to it, she immediately backed away. Once she fully backed into a tree, Lina stared at the body in horror before she started to shake. She stayed like this for minutes before she finally got a hold of herself. Her red eyes turned back to being blue as she stared at the woman. So this place was going to be that way? It was a good thing she had control over her thirst, for she didn't want to feed off of someone who just gotten poisoned.

But even though it looked like she was going to cry, she didn't. No matter how hard she wanted to curl up into a ball and cry and call out for her brother. But she couldn't she was all alone here, so she had to be strong, even though her personality was still the same from when she was sixteen.

"I wish you were here, Dimmy.." She spoke out with a low tone before she got up and forced herself away from the body. Not wanting to even look at it any more. Already she wanted to escape this place, but she couldn't...

She just couldn't..
Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa) Tumblr_inline_ml8aslUnPc1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down

Pick Your Poison (Tags: Elsa)
Page 1 of 1