The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 5:48 pm

A soft groan escaped Odette's lips as she started to wake up. Last thing she remembered was being in the forest...

She sat up quickly and looked around the small room. She looked down and found herself in a white dress. Nice to see they clothed me... I think... She thought, before noticing the girl unconscious on the ground near her. Odette stood slowly, grabbing the wall for support, before moving to the door. She banged on it a little. "Hello?!" She called, hoping for some kind of response.

She could smell so many other scents it was almost driving her crazy...

Odette jumped suddenly when she heard the tv come to life. She stared wide eyed at the screen as the woman sort of explained why they were there. That explains somethings... She thought, with a frown.
Back to top Go down
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:50 am

Elsa had immediately woken up when someone banged on something before speaking out. Causing the succubus to move her head as she groaned out. The way the person was banging on whatever they were banging was giving her a headache. "Oh my god, stop it!" She groaned out, wanting them to stop. She then proceeded to sit up before jumping when she heard the TV come to life. Causing her eyes to open as she looked up at the suddenly bright TV light. Though, the moment the woman started to speak, was the moment Elsa felt like grabbing something and throwing at the TV. Right now, everything seemed a bit to loud for her, especially with the headache she was getting. It made her wonder if someone took a metal bat and swung it at her head. So the moment she recognized what was going on, she proceeded to ignore the woman and focus on getting rid of the headache.

Though, once the broadcast was over, Elsa had managed to get rid some of the headache, not all of it, but some. She then turned her attention to the woman who she was in the room with. Elsa also immediately checked her out, wanting to see how attractive the girl was. But sadly, the woman wasn't dripping of sex. Which kind of turned off her attraction to her, the girl was hot, but she already knew the girl wasn't her type. She would have to find someone else to feed on. "Looks like we're roommates, roomie," Elsa said as she suddenly smirked and offered her hand, "The name's Elsa, and what is yours?" She asked as she waited for a response.

((OOC Sorry for short reply, trying to get into Elsa. :3))
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 5:17 pm

Odette looked at the girl with a wary look. "Um... Odette..." She said, cautiously taking her hand and shaking it. "Yeah, looks that way.... Uh, so, um, you wouldn't have any idea what's going on? Would you?" She asked, looking around the room.

{OOC: your reply was not short, mine is short X'D}
Back to top Go down
Bell

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Elsa smiled when the girl told her, her name. "Nice to meet you Odette." She said sincerely, before frowning a bit when she asked her if she knew what was going on. She then shook her head. "Sadly, I know as much as you, which isn't much. I wish that I knew more for both of us, but it looks like we are stuck with a broken puzzle." Elsa said as she smiled, trying to make a little joke. "Also, there is no need to fear me." She said, talking about when the girl had looked at her with worry. Even though Elsa was something to be afraid of, she wasn't exactly a violent person. All that mattered to her was feeding when she really needed to, and the sex.
Back to top Go down
Odette Lannister

Odette Lannister

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:27 pm

Odette nodded. "Yeeep, one big broken puzzle..." She said, giving a small smile back. She shook her head. "Sorry, it has been awhile since I've been alone with someone..." She admitted, nervously pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

She let out a little sigh. "Actually..." She began, as she sat down by the door, looking a kittle guilty. "You're the one that should be afraid of me..." She said, fidgeting a little in her dress. Boy, is this thing itchy... She thought, with a scowl.

"See... I'm a... werewolf..." She mumbled, not looking back up at Elsa.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}   Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up in an unknown location... {Tag: Elsa}
Page 1 of 1