The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in the dark • Anita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

Waking up in the dark • Anita Empty
PostSubject: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:20 am

Chel lazily opened her eyes and massaged her head with one hand "Kale?" she whispered forgetting for a moment about the night before and those hunters. "Kale? Where are we?" she called again. Something was wrong. Was she alone? Why the room was so dark? The only light came from a little slit, probably it was a door. She woke up with difficulty, how much time did she pass without water? Too much, probably. She started walking following the wall with her hand, she surely was locked in a room and it seemed even a little one!
Suddenly a TV turned on, lightening the room a bit, and a blonde woman appeared on the screen. That was not possible! How could she come back home?! How could she know if her brother was all right?
"Wha... Ho..." she was speechless, it couldn't be true!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:18 pm

Anita murmured something softly under her breath as her eyes fluttered open to total darkness. where was she? The only thing that she remembered was that she was draining a willing victim before getting knocked out. Anita clenched her fists slightly in anger, then glanced around the room when she heard a female voice. She kept silent for now, not wanting to scare the person. Once the TV turned on, Anita examined and listened to the blonde on the TV, frowning. "So we're trapped here?" she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:25 pm

Chel jumped in surprise when she heard a voice. She didn't even pay attention at the roommate part. She squinted her eyes, the darkness of this room was a bit different from the dark of her ocean, under the water she would have probably seen better.
"I... I think so..." she said hesitant, trying to figure out where to look.
Chel stayed a few seconds silent then spoke again "Who... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:51 pm

Well wasn't that just wonderful. Anita peered through the darkness, seeing a slight figure across from her. She tilted her head slightly at the question. "I'm Anita, supposingly your roommate in this place." she answered in a pleasant tone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:04 pm

"Roommate..." Chel repeated after her, she wondered what kind of 'thing' could this Anita be. A supernatural being like her or maybe a simple human?
"I'm Chel, by the way..." she said with a little smile, even if Anita surely couldn't see it.
"I wonder why the blonde woman kidnaped us..." she said scratching a bit the wall "It was my first time on the mainland..." she said trying to get Anita attention and maybe understand what kind of supernatural she was.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:36 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you, Miss Chel. Just not in this place though," Anita stated, as she tried to peer around the room. Anita thought back to the T.V. broadcast from a moment ago, remembering the woman quoting this place as a 'little hell'. "I don't quite understand why we were kidnapped. Perhaps she has something against supernaturals." Anita stated in a perplexed tone.

She took a whiff of the girl's scent, it was a pleasant scent of sea water. "A mermaid?" Anita murmured in a questioning tone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:33 am

"Nice to meet you too." Chel smiled sightly watching the dark room. As Anita mentioned supernaturals her eyes widen, she was like her, well... maybe not a mermaid, but at least not a human.
She cleared her throat as Anita recognized her as a mermaid, making her a bit unconformable. Was she so easily to recognize? Not a surprise that she was taken by those hunters.
"Yep!" Chel nodded "I wish I was able to recognize supernaturals as you did... Life would have been much easier!" Chel chuckled softly "And you? Who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 1:58 am

Anita bit her lip slightly as she sensed the girl feeling a bit uncomfortable. Why shouldn't she be? Anita had guessed what kind of supernatural she was. It was enough to unnerve someone.

"My nose is sensitive, so I could smell the the scent of sea water coming from you." Anita explained in a sheepish tone. "So I just took a guess at what you were." She fiddled slightly with her fingers in her lap out of habit, before answering the girl's question of what she was. "I'm an Arachne."
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 6:33 am

"An Arachne?" Chel repeated surprised, she didn't have a big knowledge of the supernaturals being that lived on the mainland. Actually she never met someone who didn't lived under the water.
"There are a lot of you on the mainland? Because where I come from we are a nice community." she said innocently.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:26 am

Anita nodded a bit, slightly smiling at Chel's surprise. "You call probably call me a spider woman," she stated in a humorous tone. Then slightly frowned at the next question. She had cut off all ties with her own kind due to her different views on victims.

"There aren't that many of my kind, due to certain circumstances." That was practically due to the female arachne's who weren't much really fans of their male counterparts. Also most of the newly turned arachne's didn't' survive most of the time. "My kind don't really stay together much. If we did, I believe alot of the male's would end up dead." Although Anita didn't mind other male arachne's like the other females did.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:19 am

Chel listened carefully, due to her curious nature she couldn't help but to find everything she said really interesting. Surely the way that Arachnes used to live was different from hers, merpeople used to live together like a community, sharing food and other things that may help. "It's really different from my world.." she said.

"It's all new to me.." she said placing her head on the wall "Certainly there were a lot of things that I should have known before coming on the mainland..." she said changing the subject, noticing that maybe the last topic wasn't a good topic for a conversation.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 9:24 am

Anita tilted her head at the direction of the girl, seemingly interested. "Meeting a mermaid is new to me too. Well any supernatural creature really, since I stayed to myself most of the time." Anita had always had her noses stuck in a book for the most part. There was no way that any supernatural creature would want to enter her book shop. They could probably see the webs in a matter of seconds, believing that she was a danger.

"Why did you leave the water for the mainland, may I ask?" Anita asked in a curious tone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 11:01 am

Chel laughed softly "Me neither.." she said "I have met only water related being, and there aren't a lot, actually..." she smiled thinking back at her life under the sea.

Chel bit her lips at her question "It was for a promise that I and my brother did at our mother..." she sighed "A stupid promise..."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 10:09 pm

Anita slightly smiled at seeing something that she sort of had in common with her roommate. She furrowed her eyebrows a bit at the mention of promise. "A stupid promise? It had to be very important for you to come out onto the mainland though." she stated simply, as she twirled her finger on the floor in front of her. Out of her nails, cobweb sprung against the floor in a delicate pattern that Anita liked.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:24 am

Chel sighed again, sure... it was important, but only for her mother!
"In a some way..." she sighed drawing circles with her fingers on the floor. "We were looking for our father..." she said closing her fits at the thought of him, the triton who abandoned the family for the land. "Only mum believed that he wanted to return home." she said bitterly "It was her last wish, we couldn't say no.."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:56 am

Anita stared down at the delicate cobweb design on the floor, as she listened to the girl'[s explanation about the promise. "Hm...I guess you two never did get far due to you being here. I presume?" She asked, glancing up, staring out in the darkness. And also the bitter tone that the girl had was a good hint, but Anita kept this to herself.

Family had never been a strong topic with Anita. She had no feelings towards beings who had discouraged her sympathy for victims. It was unnatural of arachne's.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 11:05 am

Chel nodded silently "Yes... but this keep my word on that promise isn't my biggest problem right now..." she said. Right now she just wanted to go home with her brother. "I think my brother was taken too.." she sighed "We were together and I don't know if he is all right..." she sighed again, they never stayed separate for so long!
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 2:01 pm

Anita thought for a moment as she leaned her head against the wall. "Since you two were taken at the same time. Then perhaps he's already here in this place?"" She commented, sighing softly. Then started to wonder how many others have this place taken captive?

Anita slightly smiled at her whole reaction to this situation. She should be terrified, scared or angry to be held captive in this place. But she was only intrigued to see the others in this place...and to figure out the reasons of the captors. Although she was still a bit pissed about her hopeless victims coming to her shop for their sweet death but only to find her gone.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:20 pm

"You're right!" Chel said regaining some hope "My brother is the strongest triton you would ever meet! He surely can find a way to get out of here!"
Chel surely overestimated her brother's strength, after all she always did, but the only thought that he may be in that 'little hell' surely gave her hope.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Anita blinked in surprise at Chel's boost of hope, then slightly smiling at this. It felt good to hear the girl speak in such high spirit now. "Well let's both hope that he can find a way out of this place." Anita said as she smiled to herself in amusement. "You really admire your brother, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:07 pm

"He is my big brother..." Chel scratched her head and smiled sightly "Kale has always been there for me, protecting me, maybe too much at times..." she laughed softly, remembering a few embarrassing memories, like the way he scared one of her last suitor or when they fought for something they both wanted.
"Plus he's huge!" she added opening her arms "so he would be useful if we want to escape!"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:52 pm

Anita smiled a bit as she listened to the girl talking about her brother. Both of the siblings seemed to care about each deeply, it gave Anita a tinge of jealously. It wasn't much because Anita knew that she couldn't have anything with her family like Chel did. So it only stung a bit.

She chuckled softly as Chel described her brother's height, finding it humorous. "What happens if our captors have magic though?"
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:39 am

Chel blinked, she hadn't even though that the woman and whoever was with her might be a supernatural creature. If that was true, they surely might have a little advantage on them and all the other prisoners. Plus it was more logical, humans weren't suppose to know about 'monsters', only supernaturals knew about the existence of the others.
"Actually I didn't think at that option.." she said embarrassed "Unfortunately merpeople don't have any magic power... We are strong in water, but outside..." she sighed. Felling powerless sucked! If only she was in the water...
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:18 am

Anita sighed softly, glancing up at the ceiling with an amused expression. "Well all I can do is spin special webs and drain others of their life force by biting them like a vampire. But they probably have defenses against those."

She rubbed the back of her neck, before chuckling a bit to herself. "I also got poisonous blood. But that wouldn't be much help would it?" she asked in a humorous tone. Anita kept the information of smelling angelic magic in the room to herself. She didn't want to reveal it until the time was right. Two mermaids and an arachne against an angel? The obvious winner would be the angel.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 6:53 am

Chel smiled, she was happy that Anita was sharing with her informations that she didn't know filling her curiosity and also her little knowledge about Arachnes.
"At least you know how to defend yourself..." she smiled sightly "And poisonous blood would be helpful against a vampire!" she chuckled "Not that I have met one before, but maybe it's one of our kidnappers."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up in the dark • Anita
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next