The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waking up in the dark • Anita

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Chel

Chel

Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 3:18 pm

"I don't know, but surely our kidnappers don't stay in the dark..." Chel snorted pointing at the crack under the door "I can see light coming from under the door."

"Honestly I hope we will be moved from this room..." Chel sighed looking around in the dark "See some light, even the fake one, it would be enough..." she sighed "and maybe getting some water, too. I don't know how much I can stay without some..."
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 8:45 pm

Anita scoffed a bit as she glanced over at the door, spotting the crack under the door. "Must think they're so special." she mumbled under her breath, rolling her eyes at the human's descriptions of angels.

"I hope so too. I'm usually used to having light all around me due to reading so much in the day and dark." Anita agreed, nodding a bit. Then tilted her head, looking over at the girl with a worried glance. "Mermaids still need water on the mainland, is that right?"
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:15 am

Chel nodded "Land isn't our element and our legs after a while start to hurt, so we need water to reduce the pain and get some rest..." of course without it for too long they would die, but Chel didn't say it. They already had a lot of problems, she surely didn't want to be one of them and worry Anita for nothing.
She slightly smiled, see her tail even for just a moment would make her feel surely better. Even if she didn't mind those weird legs, she missed the feeling of her tail and the way she used to swim with it.

"But don't worry!" she raised an hand noticing Anita's worried tone "I was in the water when I was taken, so I'm safe for a few days." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:01 pm

"Oh I see." Anita murmured softly, listening earnestly to the girl's explanation. She could sense a bit of concern radiating from the mermaid. There had to be be something that she wasn't telling Anita, but she kept her mouth shut this time.

She calmed a bit when the girl assured her that she was going to be safe for a few days. Hopefully the angels would bring the girl some water. "Well that makes me feel just a bit better."
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 5:35 pm

Chel smiled, good, right now a new problem wouldn't help them, so it was better this way.
She glanced at Anita "And you?" she asked "How does it work for you? Do you need food... water... b-blood?" she mumbled the last one, not sure of what exactly Anita usually ate.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:20 pm

Anita had to bite back a slight chuckle once the girl asked what she ate, her tone amusing Anita mostly. "My kind usually feed on the life forces of others. But I can eat regular food for the most part, and sometimes feed off my victim's life force bit by bit. I'm careful to leave them alive, although weak for some time. So I'm fine for the most part," Anita answered, sighing softly.

"Although I do need a full feed off a victim, but that's rarely. I'll be weak and defenseless, so you'll know when I need one." Anita added.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 3:01 am

Chel blinked, luckily Anita could eat normal stuffs, too. She didn't know how to handle the situation if she needed fresh blood or meat; surely she wouldn't have become her dinner!

"I'll be sure to find you something to eat, then." she smiled "I don't want to see you defenseless!"
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:28 am

Anita chuckled a bit, nodding her head slightly. "I'm sure that these angels have something to do with us. So feeding us would help us be alive for whatever it is." she commented, wrinkling her nose at the dozen of ideas of what the angel wanted with them and the others in this place.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Chel nodded in agreement, sure they won't let their 'guest' die before they actually do something to them. Otherwise the angel wouldn't have called that place a 'little hell'.

"Yep..." she sighed "Living until those angels don't say otherwise..."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 10:56 am

Anita slightly sighed at this, nodding in agreement. "I wonder what they have in store for us." Anita murmured softly, chewing her lip as she tried to think of some things.
Back to top Go down
Chel

Chel

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 1:08 pm

((Do you want to finish here? ^^ ))

"Who knows?" Chel sighed "I have no idea how much tortures angels can possibly know." she sighed again, maybe they would use their magic or maybe they would use the prisoners' weakness against them self.
Maybe if they're lucky it would take some time before they actually face those angels.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waking up in the dark • Anita   Waking up in the dark • Anita - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waking up in the dark • Anita
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3