The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anita Radcliffe

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 10:08 pm

Anita Radcliffe Anita_12

Name- Anita Radcliffe

Age-  200 years old (Physical appearance: 26 years old)

Type- Arachne (Supernatural creatures who have abilities similar to those of spiders.)

Appearance- She has slight pale blue skin, plum colored eyes, and a crimson spider tattoo on the left of her collar bone.

Personality- Honest, Genuine, Kind, Perspective, Clever, and Sympathetic. A bit feisty when pushed to a certain limit. She does have a bit of humor with others that she comes to like. Please do act like yourself in front of her, because Anita's not fond of others faking themselves in front of others. She'll see right through them and will keep distant from this person. Or would bluntly tell them to cut the act.

Relationships- None

Anita Radcliffe W4d1e_10
History- Anita had been born as a soft-spoken, quiet girl who felt sympathy for the victims of her parents. She didn't want to kill people or other creatures for fun and food. Instead of draining her victims to death, Anita had fed off the victim halfway. Also, she forced herself to consume human food as a substitute for a while. But this had it's consequences which was Anita becoming weak and sluggish. She knew that there had to be some other way that could help her in times of need of a full stomach. Still searching for solutions, Anita submerged herself into the human world, opening up her own small book shop. Throughout a few years of searching and experimenting with her web spinning at her library, the search was finally over. One day, a young drunkard male had stumbled into Anita's book shop. Anita ignored the drunkard for a while, but the smell of his eagerness for his own death and sorrow were beginning to affect her. She kept a close eye on the drunkard, several ideas ran through her mind as she did. Then it finally clicked with her. The male wanted to die. Then why shouldn't she just give him what he wanted? It was simple really. Both would benefit each other, so Anita drained the male of his life. Satisfied at smelling the scent of pure joy from her victim, Anita began to drain the lives of the suicidal and sorrowful people who were drawn to her shop throughout the years. She had begun making webs, spinning them all around the inside of her shop, that only caught her victims when they finally give up any hope on life, then she'd drain them of their life force. When she smelled her victims, Anita would feel and see the reason for why they wanted to die. If the reason was true to heart, then she would give them a painless death. But if not, then they would feel the pain of their life being drained. (She has no sympathy for those who have so much to live for and just want to throw away their life in a snap. It angers her.) Everything was going good for Anita, before Jessica Would had knocked her out when she was feeding on her latest victim, bringing her to the Asylum.

Special Talent- Her ability to control spiders and form types of webs with certain purposes. Anita has a keen sense of smell of other's blood, easily seeing their memories and what kind of person they are.

Fears: She's afraid of draining a victim who wanted to live, unlike her usual victims. She doesn't want to revert back to those old times of doing such to others. Also fire terrifies Anita, due to it being her weakness.

Weakness: Fire. Being beheaded.

Anita Radcliffe Tumblr10

Last edited by Anita Radcliffe on Sat May 24, 2014 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 6:05 am

Guaaaaaah an Arachne??? how cool is that 8D  Cool 

Sara will have no problem with her. And I cna see Moses feel relaxed and comfortable with her presence Razz
And Thrax? Well.... he's a pyromaniac.... and sadist.... so yeah..... x'D
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:22 pm

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE YOUR CHARACTER!!!! <333 I'm really looking forward the possibility to roleplay with you!!! I promise Gaston will behave and not burn you! ;P
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:38 pm

Thank you very much! <3333333

Just act yourself, Miss Sarah ;D Anita would be so interested in Mose's different personalities and his eccentric self!! xD

o_o Oh dear..Thrax. You're going to be problem for my Anita ;3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you!!!!! <333333 I'm so excited!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
o-o Anita's like ....two fire beings.. xwx
Back to top Go down
Sara

Sara

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:45 pm

Sara always act like ehrself without any shame whatsoever xD And she would??? Pfft, Moses will defentily take a liking to her then^^ ....in his own, weird way.... xP

And yeah Thraxie.... pffft, i think there's even more characters on here related to fire acutally xD <333
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Anita likes honest people ;3 8D Yay! The adorableness of Moses ;3

xP Heheh, I'm still in the mist of reading all of the profiles xD Very Happy I must file them into my memory >3
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:06 am

Yeah but Gatson is NOT a psycopath and I think Anita is too adorable to make him want to kill her, he might even actually like her (well in his 'I don't feel anything' way)!!!! <33
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 8:18 am

Yaayy!!! Heheheh, that would be so awesome!!!! >w< I can't wait for these two to meet!!! <33333
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 10:53 pm

Yay! Got my LA's for Tulio and Anita!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 11:48 pm

I love her rep <33333 she fits so well <3333
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:18 am

I LOVE YOU!!!!!!! EVIE IS HER FC!!!!! THAT IS SOOOO PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:30 pm

@Holli: Thank you!! <3333
@Dimitri: Thankies!!! <3333 I love Evie from the Mummy!!!! I was so disappointed when she wasn't in the latest installment of it q^q
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:04 pm

I can't even WATCH that third one because of them changing actresses D'X
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:11 pm

I watched it because of Brendan Fraser *-* Been in love with that man since I was little xDDD
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:17 pm

XDDD Saaaame, but it was tooo heartbreaking to watch without the real evie. they could have said she was in egypt during the third movieeeee DX
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:29 pm

They should've *^* I didn't see the movie previews, just heard that there was a third installment 8D Told my mom to pick it up at Redbox and I was like .___. at the new female lead <.<
Back to top Go down
Dimitri Stark

Dimitri Stark

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:32 pm

when I heard about the new movie, I knew about the new female v.v made me maaaaaaad XP grew up on the Mummy... I LOVE the real Evie too much
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Anita Radcliffe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anita Radcliffe   Anita Radcliffe I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anita Radcliffe
Page 1 of 1