The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? Empty
PostSubject: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:11 pm

(I totally forgot about this topic, I am so sorry)
Alice leaned against the wall with her arms around her legs. Esmeralda had already fallen asleep but Alice couldn't sleep. Her whole being felt strangely tense and alert, and no matter how hard she tried- she couldn't sleep. She ran a hand through her blonde hair, she knew Helga would probably be trying to look for her. Her eyes moved towards the door, she knew that she would never be able to leave. The door was heavily guarded with magic that she wouldn't be able to penetrate. The power from it was immense, angel magic- she had heard of it but had never been in close contact till now. Her eyes landed on her sleeping room mate, a fallen angel-she wondered how that had happened. And then there had been that guy who had ambushed her and brought her here. She couldn't explain it but she felt like she should know him, but that was ridiculous. She had never met him before, she had a good enough memory to know that much.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2014 4:57 pm

(no worries<333 ^^ so I suppose... he'll be talking to her through the door then right? o3o)

Micheal sighed as he walked through the halls, rubbing his head for what must've been the 10th time, that hour. He had gotten all too used to these headaches, so one would think he had grown immune to it at this point. Apparently not...
He suddenly had to stop as another rush of pain hit him, putting a hand agaisnt the nearest wall for support. Looks like he'll have to ask Jess for some of her 'Angel magic' again, at least that acutally helped him with these goddamn headaches. Shaking his head quickly to clear his mind, he looked up only to notice just where he had ended up in.
Room 5, he noted, quickly remembering who they had put in there. One was a another fallen angel, and the other had been young girl.... He frowned, the shock from before when he had caught slowly returing. That girl, Alice... She resembled her so much it even unsettled him. After having quickly brought the small girl back here he had wasted no time in locking himself up in his room, trying to get rid of another damn headache.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 1:43 am

Alice's eyes widened as she heard someone outside.  Moving forward she raced towards the door, "Hey is someone out there?  You better let me out of here!" She said as she hit the door with a closed fist.  She let out a little cry from the sudden pain she felt.  What were these doors made out of anyway?!  She figured it was the angel magic she had sensed earlier.  "Damn it Alice why did you have to be so dumb?" She growled under her breath, as she nursed her hand.
(I guess so XD)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2014 4:34 am

Hearing the girl hit the door from the other side, the Hunter merely raised an eyebrow at this, almost rolling his eyes as he heard her cry out in pain shortly after. Well, he thought with a sigh. At least she's got some fight in her. She'll need it in this place....but how long until that ran out on her?
He let out another heavy sigh, before leaning against the wall at the door side.
"Acting recklessly like that won't keep you alive for long."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:36 am

Alice shot up, "You! I should have known you would be here." She snapped and folded her arms, being careful with her hand that was still smarting. "So what's the plan anyway? Letting evey prisoner in here die for your little entertainment?" She demanded. She did not like being kept in the dark-no pun intended.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 1:20 am

He snorted. Fierce ain't she? he thought sloghtly amused to himself. He could easily picutre her at this moment, standing there n the cell all demanding while careful with her hand. Wonder how long before she'll stop snapping demans like that at them.
His smirk fell. The sooner the better maybe.... for her. "I'm not the one calling the shots here girly," he mutterd out.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:15 am

Alice raised an eyebrow at that remark, "So who is then?" She asked eventually, curiousity getting the best of her. "Not that I care but um as I think I told you once before I don't want to be sexually abused while I'm here." She said flippantly. She had a feeling she probably shouldn't piss off the man who had brought her in but it seemed her mouth had a mind of its own.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:20 am

This one sure doens't think before speaking huh, he thought to himself, not sure if she should be amused or just annoyed. "You're not used to thinking things through much I see," he said flatly. Didn't she guess that Holli might be the one behind all this from the monitor before?
He frowned slightly as she spoke up her mind. "Can't really promise you anything in this place."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 2:26 am

"So you take orders from the blonde bimbo?" Alice asked, "Huh...I kinda figured you were the criminal master mind behind the whole operation." She admitted after a moment. As he told her he couldn't promise no sexual harm on her person, she frowned "Well at least you're honest, and I have a feeling you're not the type of guy who does that to young innocent girls am I right?" She asked. She slightly wondered what his face looked like-she hadn't gotten a good glimpse of him from when he had taken her.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 3:49 am

He couldn't help but snicker at this. "Nah. I grew tired of playing that role," he said simply. His small smile imediently fell at her next words however, his eyes slightly wider than seconds before. He took his time before speaking up again, almsot deciding to just get up and leave like that. "Guess you're right," he mutterd, voice empty and cold again. "Doesn't mean I enjoy doing other bad things."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:54 am

Alice laughed, "That so?" She asked with a raised eyebrow, as there was a long pause she wondered what he was thinking. His voice sounded dark and cold, "No I guess it doesn't." She said cautiously. "So come here often?" She asked a sudden lilt to her voice that made her sound rather flirty.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:03 pm

He blinked. Did she just.... actually flirt him with him? He slowly turned his head to glare at the door, a look of disgust and surprise on his face.
Not often someone made him speechless. "Only when there's adults to have a fun with."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:39 pm

Alice burst into laughter, "Ok I get it, you really don't like going for younger kids." She said with a roll of her eyes. "So how long have you been doing this then? The whole stalking people and kidnap them thing?" She asked as she shifted so she was more comfortable.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 12:45 pm

Micheal almsot spat something real cruel back at the brat, but he's always been great at masking his emotions luckily. He sighed before bothering to give her another reply. "Since I can remember," he stated flatly. "And that's not even half of all the shit I do."
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Alice nodded and sat down, figuring that they would be talking for awhile, "Well I guess that makes sense since you do a really good job." She said after a moment. "How long have you been doing this kind of thing anyway?" She asked slowly as she stared at the door.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 2:46 am

He got the feeling this girl didn't know what privacy was. Who knows, could just be his irriation thinking, or the shock from before... The fuck would a kid her age flirt with old men for.... he grimaced disgusted at the thought, many unwantd memories returing to his mind. Ok yeah, so it was her way to catch her preys as she explained before.... Still didn't sit right with him.
"Sort of lost count of the years"
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:18 pm

Alice sighed, he sounded annoyed it wasn't like she was flirting with him she just wanted to talk. "Oh, I see." She said and rested her chin in her hands as she studied the door thoughtfully. "I'm curious, why did you start doing this kind of job?" She asked after a moment. "I mean I'm not saying you do a bad job or anything cause duh you caught me but um why?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 9:15 am

"I could ask you the same," he said back without missing a beat, even when he pretty much could guess the answear to that himself. He went queit again though for a moment, debattign if he even should bother replying to her questionor not. He chuckled, smirking slightly to himself. "'Cause I'm fucking great at it," he stated, reminding himself of his twin as he said this.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 10:03 am

Alice sighed, "I was born into it, my aunt raised me after my mom died." She said with a shrug. "She taught me how to use my abilities to help people who couldn't protect themselves from vampires." She explained. She thought about what he said with a small frown on her face, "And yet you're talking to me-why not talk to one of the sisters in charge?" She asked slowly.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:05 pm

He scoffed, having guessed most of it right apparently. Although he couldn't help but wonder, why send out a child her age to that sort of job? Ok, he got the point of using bait and then take out the target by surprise but still.... the thought disgusted him.
He smirked slightly at her question, she was sharper than she acted. "Boredom," he said smoothly. "And one of them gives me major headaches."
That wasn't exactly a lie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?   Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Little Conversations (tags: The Hunter) TTW?
Page 1 of 1