The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
The Hunter

The Hunter

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 4:39 am

He snorted. "I never believed in those stories or saying," he hissed lowly, for a moment sounding angry at something, someone, before quickly going back to his unemotional state like nothing happend. "All that talk and bullshit about 'good' or 'evil', just stuff people came up with to help or comfort themselves with."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 9:19 am

Anita raised an eyebrow at hearing the slightest hint of anger in his voice before it turned emotionless. "Good then, I didn't peg you for a fool." Although the Lucifer story was something that Anita had believed in quite a long time. And she wasn't going to stop believing either in it.

Anita chuckled a bit at the man's latest statement. "So what would you call what the angel's are doing? I do remember that you had called them monsters."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 11:56 am

If that was a complinet or not, he didn't care, as expected.
He moved a hand up to his neck, rubbing it carefully as he ponderd for a moment on what she said. "For you poor bastards, they are," he said simply. "And what they are doing? I have still yet to care enough to call it anything."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 12:09 pm

Anita rolled her eyes at her and the others in this place being called poor bastards. She rubbed her temple a bit, as she thought for a moment about what he had said next. She stayed silent for a moment, frowning a bit.

"So all you do is follow orders? Not at all the least curious to know the reason behind their orders?" she asked, trying to figure the man out.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:03 pm

"If I said yes, would that bother you?" he teased, finding it almsot funny and a little sad that she kept on trying to figure him out. She was stubborn at least, and not stupid, he'd give her that.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Anita's lips slightly twitched into a small amused smile at the teasing tone of the male. She thought for a moment before shrugging her shoulders lightly. "Hm, I've got to say that I might be perturbed by it. But that's about it." Anita answered.

(OOC: *Sniffles* I got called to go into work in a few...I should've left my cellphone off <.<)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:36 am

(aww <3333 and sorry again for just taking such time to reply >.< )

"Then I'll just say 'yes'," he said shortly, letting the back of his head touch the cold wall as he leaned backwards slightly. "I'm gonna be honest with ya, this conversation both annoys me and amuses me."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 1:48 am

(OOC: It's alright xD I just got back from work a few hours ago x.x)

"That's fine with me then."Anita chuckled softly to herself, her eyes glittered with amusement at the man's honesty. "That wasn't really hard to tell." She pointed out in a teasing tone. Parts of the conversation had amused her. But also annoyed her as well to a point of losing her composure.

"I don't see much a problem with conversations that do that to people. I find them pleasant."
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:05 am

"Even when it cause you throw a tantrum not to long ago," he pointed out flatly, turnign to look at the door separeting them.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:15 am

Anita huffed a bit at this, rolling her eyes. "I lost my composure alright? No need to rub salt in the wound." she scoffed a bit, her cheeks burned in embarrassment at remembering her little tantrum. "Besides, give me a break. I hadn't had one in quite a long time." She added in a low grumble, pouting a bit.

"The amusing parts of the conversation outweighed the annoying parts for me," Anita said to defend herself and her opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:24 am

He chuckled at her, though he didn't exactly sound happy or anything. "Excuses," he taunted, going back to being silent after that. He really ahd wasted enough time here, but if he would return to his room now, his headache for sure would hit him full force as soon as he laid down again.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:30 am

Anita slowly rubbed her temple, breathing out heavily. "Hmph, keep telling yourself that." she grumbled lightly, rolling her eyes as the male had became silent once again. Anita wondered how long that they've conversed with each other, knowing that she had somehow got him to stay even though it had sounded like he had been leaving. "What's with the silence? Did a cat get your tongue?" Anita teased, wanting to face palm for saying such a childish, lame saying.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 9:42 am

And just like he actually recalled a time when a cat almost clawed half his face off, which made Anita's childish words the more amusing. "Sort off," he said blankly. "Could barely eat properly a couple of weeks after that."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 11:20 am

Anita widened her eyes at the male's words, laughing a bit in pure delight. "Oh my, what the heck did you do to piss off the feline?" Anita asked in an amused tone, grinning. She hadn't thought that her childish saying would have made him respond to it like that. Well at least Anita didn't feel so much embarrassed anymore about it.

(OOC: Good lord, Hunter o-o)
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 2:22 pm

(OOC: he's had a long, crazy-ass life I tell ya  x'D )

He thought about it for a moment, for once having a littl bit of trouble digging out the whole memory. Well... it had been a long time ago... what had he been, 13-14? "I can't recall the reason for that..." he mutterd. "Just that I skinned it shortly after."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Anita paled a bit at his answer and at the thought of a cat being skinned. So he could remember what the cat did to him and what he did back to the animal. But not what lead to the incident? The thought made her giggle to herself softly. "Well I see that you're not an animal person," she teased lightly, rolling her eyes playfully.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:04 am

"I'm not a people's person either, in case you didn't figure that out yet," he pointed out, which he's pretty sure she's already had. THis little talk already proved she wasn't stupid or that slow in the head. Just curious.
"Animal's aren't the only thing I skinned."
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 8:44 am

Anita scoffed a bit at the Hunter's next comment. "Oh is that so? I had a hunch," Anita pointed out in a sarcastic tone. It hadn't been that hard to figure out that the male had done the same thing to others.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:12 pm

He chuckled slightly. "This conversation is making me remember some weird shit," he said casually, recalling all kinds of things he's done and been dragged into in his long, crazy life. Some stuff he thought he'd forgotten about too.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:24 pm

Anita smiled a bit, shaking her head slightly in amusement. "Really? Guess alot of weird shit has happened throughout your life?" She suggested, her tone full of curiosity. She hadn't been this much interested in someone else's life except for Roger. They were the kind of humans that held that certain interest that Anita found more delightful than other supernaturals.

Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:30 pm

"When you can't die and live on for centuries, weird shit tends to happen to you sooner or later," he mutterd, not sounding that amused by the fact. More like annoyed actually and.... tired. "Are you always this damn curious or am I just that sepcial?"
I blame this place, he added in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:44 pm

Anita breathe a bit heavily at his non-amused tone, pouting a bit. Well at least he was showing more emotion than earlier when they had began talking. She quirked an eyebrow at the hint of his voice sound tired a bit.

Then bit her lip at the question, glancing down at floor. "Well I'm typically curious. But you are the second human that's caused me to take more interest in than the others." Anita chuckled before looked up from the floor with a small, smile.

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 Tumblr_m949hc8LWt1qg4gkko4_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 2:59 pm

(guaaah she's so cuuuuuuuuute *.* )

"Huh," was all he mutterd out, going quiet once again. Was he suppose to ask her about it? Well why not, might as well humor her. "Whatever happend to the other human then?"

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 Tumblr_m9nm8sURZL1rvxmc5

Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 3:23 pm

(OOC: Thankies xDDD So freaking hot, Hunter o-o)

Anita sighed softly at the question, staring out into the darkness as she remembered about Roger. "I have no idea." She answering calmly with a blank expression. She stayed silent for a moment before opening her mouth to say something else. "It's been many years...so he's long dead. Either by old age or killed by any supernatural that he was writing research about... Unless he got cursed to be immortal like you," Anita said in a doubtful tone at the last part.

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 Tumblr_m949hc8LWt1qg4gkko5_250
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:32 pm

He didn't miss the doubt in her voice has she finished the last sentence. He had alway for some reason been abel to hear doubt, fear and hesitation a little to well in others. "You better hope he's not an immortal now, for his sake," he grumbled. "It's not a blessing in any way, just a curse you'll have to live with for eternity."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next