The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 6:41 pm

Anita let out a small dry laugh, rolling her eyes at this suggestion. "Knowing Roger, that's probably what he would've wanted. Immortality." She murmured loudly enough for him, blowing a strand of hair out of her face. He'd either want immortality to keep researching supernaturals or just to have something supernatural about him. It was ironic since the first time she had met the male, was when he wanted to die.
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:04 pm

"Then he's like everyone else," he stated, not caring how cold or hurtful that may sound to her. "An idiot. Better of dead that way," he muttered and straightened up, deciding it was finally time to head back.
Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 7:16 pm

Anita clenched her teeth tightly, glancing over at the door then away with a roll of her eyes. "Call him what you want." She said sharply, stepping away from the door as she stretched her arms a bit. She saw something in the suicidal male and kept his ass alive for that reason. Anita didn't regret her decision whatsoever.

Then she giggled softly as she thought of something ironic and hypocritical. "You call him an idiot. But aren't you the one who got cursed in the first place?" Anita snickered, her eyes glittered in amusement. He was either going to retort to that or say something sarcastically to her. Or perhaps something new.

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 Tumblr_m85ive3dEW1ruqbic
Back to top Go down
The Hunter

The Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:00 am

The more I talk this woman, the more fitting ths place seems for her, he thought unamused by her words. Usually he wouldn't bother replying so much as he had this night. "Difference between and your hopefully dead man, is that I never wished for this curse," he mutterd as he started walking away again. "....But yes. When I say everyone, that includes myself."

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 Tumblr_m84jk6kQY71rbr3gdo1_500

Back to top Go down
Anita Radcliffe

Anita Radcliffe

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 3:29 am

(OOC: *_* <333 Loves them and their conversation!!! 8D)

Anita furrowed her eyebrows as she glanced behind her shoulder at the door. She wondered to herself to where the hell had they found such a humans as he to work for them. Would she be afraid if she met this man in person? No. Intrigued? Yes. The only time she had been afraid was when she had been only a child.

Anita heard the male's footsteps as he walked away, sighing softly as she did. To be truthful, she had no response to his last comment. She guessed this was the end of their conversation. "I can't say anything to that...But I can say that I hope to have another lovely conversation with you, Hunter."
Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 Tumblr_m85hotWSRQ1ruqbic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW   Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unsual Talk with the Mysterious Male (tags: The Hunter) TTW
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5