The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Empty
PostSubject: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 8:16 pm

Her mind was still focused on what was going on as they made it to her room and she managed a look up at him as she reached her door. "Thanks...I...I should probably go in." She said after a moment as she put one hand on the knob, her body however was still turned towards him. "I'm sorry about Holli...I know that you...that she's...she's being an idiot right now." She said with a grimace before she got up on tiptoe and kissed the corner of his mouth gently before she turned to leave.
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_m3ytwjvga11qauvgjo2_500
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:04 pm

He gave her a soft smile again. "Don't worry about it." He said, softly. He closed his eyes when she mentioned Holli and was kind of trying to make some excuse for her. He shook his head. "I know... I may be able to read minds, but I swear I'll never be able to figure out what is going on through that woman's head..." He said, softly, before being surprised when she reached up and kisses the corner of his mouth. 

He looked at her, still showing his surprised look. Jessica had always made it clear that she wasn't a fan of him, so he couldn't help but be surprised by her actions. He gently placed a hand on her shoulder, causing her to pause in her actions to turn to the door. "Look, Jessica... Don't feel you have to be alone with this, all right?" He said, softly, giving her shoulder a gentle squeeze.

"Wish I could just take your mind off of it..." He said, before closing his eyes as he turned his head a little to the side. "I... couldn't even tell you how this is affecting me, but I am sure it is hurting you a lot worse... If there's anything I could do..." He trailed off, meaning each word. If there was anything he could do to make her feel better, he would do it.

He honestly didn't want to be alone with his own thoughts right now anyways... Though, it was unlikely for Jessica to invite him into her room to talk...

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_m48nimsskL1qdzr5mo1_500
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:23 pm

She glanced back at him over her shoulder and gave him a small smile, "You've helped me already...I won't say no though if you want to come in. I was going to get myself a drink...or two, you're welcome to join me." She added after a moment. She didn't want to shut him out either, after all he loved her sister...she knew true love when she saw it and she could only imagine how much that betrayal hurt him. She opened the door and stepped in, leaving it open for if he wanted to walk in or not, she wouldn't be offended if he chose not too. She kicked off her heels and went to the drink cabinet, she didn't really care what it was that she drank but definitely something strong.
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_mp0zlxqw5w1ry6l7eo2_250
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:44 pm

Jessica was surprising him even more, but he wouldn't refuse her invite. "...I could honestly use a few drinks myself..." He said, with a small smile, before he followed her into the room. "Want me to close it or keep it open?" He asked, nodding at the door. It was her room and it was her rules.

He watched as she kicked off her shoes and side stepped one that had flown back towards his feet. He watched her, a little amused, before picking up her heels and moving them over to the side, so they wouldn't be stepped on or tripped over. "So... what's your strongest?" He asked, curious looking at her drink cabinet with interests.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 10:53 pm

She heard him pick up her shoes and gave him an amused look over her shoulder before focusing on the drinks again.  "You can shut the door if you want, and well for the strong drinks, I have whiskey or bourbon...though I'm more in the mood for bourbon." She admitted with a shrug as she studied the drinks she had there.  She had amassed quite the collection through the years, "Anything you're more inclined for?" She asked as she glanced over at him.  
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_inline_mnp8wuZvHV1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Closing the door, he turned to her and gave a light chuckle. "Bourbon, definitely bourbon." He said, walking over to her. He gave a low whistle when he stood behind her and looked at her collection of drinks. "You've really taken a liking to the human's alcohol, haven't you?" He said, looking down at her.

"I knew you were a fan of them when you, Holli, and I visited that human bar..." He added, thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:52 pm

"What can I say? I've always had a taste for fine liquor." She said as she turned her attention back to the cabinet in front of her. "Hmm I think I have just the thing." She added as she pulled out a bottle that was nestled near the back. She studied it for a moment and then set it on the table. She waved her hand to open the bottle as she pulled out two glasses for the bourbon. She poured the bourbon into the glasses and handed him a glass.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 10:57 pm

He chuckled a little. "This is true, I can't deny that." He said, with a small smile. He watched curious as she pulled out a bottle of bourbon. He nodded at the brand, having been a fan of it himself. When she poured him a glass and handed it to him, he gave her a nod of thanks, before taking a drink.

"Ahh,just what I need." Letting out a sigh, he held up the glass and smirked a little. "...How much more do you have of this brand?" He asked, curious. He was unsure if he would need more tonight or not...

One bottle might not cut it...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:12 pm

"I have three bottles of it." She said after she took a sip. The taste was heady on her tongue and she smiled in satisfaction. It was strong yes, but she had a feeling she'd need more before the evening was over. "Though with the way how the evening has been, I think we'll go through all of them." She said trying to lighten the mood, but her tone fell flat.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:28 pm

He gave her a half smile, before wrapping his arm around her shoulders in a half hug. He leaned down and kissed the top of her head. "...I know..." He said, softly, before taking another sip of his drink.

The burn he felt as the bourbon went down his throat, took his mind off the pain a little... He hated how it didn't last and he hated how Jessica was hurt once more. She was always the one sister that kept a cool head normally, but her heart would get too involved in things...

He wished he protected her better from it...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 11:55 pm

She blinked as he kissed the top of her head. Trying not to think too much on it she took another sip from her drink. Jessica studied her drink, "I suppose you'll be leaving after?" She asked after a moment as she glanced up at him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:01 am

He gave a half shrug. "Only if you want me to..." He said, honestly, before he chuckled a little, but it held no mirth. "Though, if I were honest..." He muttered to himself, trailing off. He stared out in space for a moment, before downing the rest of his bourbon. He removed his arm from Jessica and poured himself another drink.

He downed it quickly, almost wishing he could get drunk like humans could... The image of Holli and Dimitri seemed to have burned itself into his mind. He couldn't shake it and he couldn't help but wonder why she would have done that? Curse or not, what possessed her to want to have sex with Dimitri?

Did he, the Archangel, not give her enough attention? He could have sworn he did... Every time they were together, she seemed to purr under his touch...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:25 am

She winced as he trailed off and looked down at her glass. She wasn't really looking at it though, she kept seeing her sister and Dimitri. Cursing under her breath, she took another drink before pulling her hair out of its bun. As her long curly red hair spilled down her shoulders, she shook it out and took another drink. "I can't stop seeing them." She muttered under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 12:59 am

He nodded numbly in agreement. He looked back at her, over his shoulder. "What are we going to do about them?" He asked, his voice low. He hated how he was feeling about all of this and hated how it seemed Holli didn't care. If it hadn't been Stark, then Jessica wouldn't have been hurt...

Only me... He could take being hurt... but it wasn't anything like Jessica had to be feeling... If Stark was his brother or something and Holli was his ex... 

He barely flinched when the glass in his hands shattered. He looked down at the glasses and sighed. "Sorry..." He said, before waving his hand, cleaning it all up instantly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 1:25 am

Jessica sighed, "I don't know..I-" She broke off though when his glass shattered, she turned to look at him with surprise.  He was taking this a lot harder then she had thought, she frowned when she saw his hand was bleeding from the shards of glass that had sliced his hand.  He didn't seem to notice it though, "You're bleeding." She said quietly and took his hand with her free one.  She studied the cut with a frown, the cut healed in seconds but her hand lingered on his own a little longer then needed.  Releasing his hand, she set her glass down, "Want to talk about it?" She asked him as she studied him with concern.
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_inline_mnp8x0bdyJ1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:25 pm

He watched her silently as she took his hand to study the cut on it. He knew it would heal and that he could wash the blood off easily. As she released his hand, he let it drop back to his side. He let out a sigh, looking away from her. "What's there to talk about? We've both been screwed over by people we care about." He said, walking past her and moving over to her bed.

He collapsed on it, ungracefully, not caring anymore. "I'm angry... I'm hurt... but I'm really angry that you got hurt again... You don't deserve that, Jessica..." He said, propping himself on his elbows to look at her. 

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_m1s9gbSn5S1rnlpmjo1_250
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 4:37 pm

She laughed but it was a bitter sound, "You would think I would get used to it by now." She said with a shrug. Her face was difficult to read though, "She knows I'm still not over him you know....I think that's what hurts the most for me. The fact that she knew that and did it anyway." She said, her eyes filled with unshed tears which only made her look even more beautiful. She sat down on the bed by him, "Then again, who can resist Holli? She's smart, beautiful and talented...she's the outgoing one, always has been." She said after a moment. Jessica was more then content to live in Holli's shadow, though at that moment she wanted something her sister hadn't had yet.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:05 pm

Shaking his head slowly, he looked at her sadly. "I'll never understand how anyone can resist you either... You are the level headed one. You're caring and kind, you put your whole heart into everything..." He said, lifting his hand up and stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.

He sighed. "I know you hate me for the things I've put both you and Holli through... I only did it because I felt it was the right thing to do... I'm supposed to teach you both how to do your jobs and teach you how the way of this world works... I get a little too into it, I guess...."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2014 5:14 pm

She stared at him with her eyes soft, "Yeah well, I'm not exactly easy to get along with either.  I tend to try and annoy you on purpose." She admitted.  "And while I know you want to help us out, I don't appreciate being forced into doing something I don't want to do." She said giving him a meaningful look.  She sighed and looked away from him, "I know though that you only have my best interests in heart.  Just try not to set me up on a blind date with an angel." She said as she winked down at him.
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_inline_mnp8xsoO321qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:00 pm

Chuckling softly, he turned his head away a little. "I promise, no blind dates." He told her, softly, looking back at her a little. His eyes were soft and amused. "I still don't think you should date anyone beneath you... buuut I get the feeling you will not listen to that anyways." He said, a hint of teasing in his voice.

He sat up and leaned towards her. "Date you who want, Jessica... Just don't let them in your heart unless you know they won't hurt you..." His voice was soft as he looked into her green eyes. "Just to warn you... if they hurt you... I will come after them... I can't sit by and let someone take advantage of you or Holli..."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 7:27 pm

Jessica raised her head to meet his eyes, they were a mix between blue and grey.  She had never really noticed until just then...funny how that was.  "I'll do my best." She said with a little laugh.  Revenge sex suddenly sounded like a good idea...plus why the hell not?  Sure they had their disagreements but she had always silently wondered what he would be like.  She looked down and away from him then, finishing her glass of bourbon before she stood up to pour herself another drink. "Would you like some more?" She asked as she turned to look over at him.
Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M Tumblr_inline_mnp8mzN8qw1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:34 pm

"That's all I ask..." He watched as she looked down and away from him. "You trust me with another glass?" He asked, with a teasing smirk after watching her stand up.

"...What's on your mind?" He asked after a moment. Having known her and Holli for so long, he had away of knowing when something was on their minds, and he didn't even need to try to read their minds to know it.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 8:45 pm

She glanced back at him with a smile on her face, "Maybe...just try not to get it on my sheets." She teased as she poured herself a second glass. At his question, she gave a little hmmm noise and refilled his glass before she brought it over to him. "Well I was thinking about....well it sounds stupid...you'd laugh." She said with a dismissive wave before she took a sip from her glass.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:29 pm

He chuckled lightly. "I'll try not to."

Watching her with interest, he sat up straighter on the bed. He took the glass from her, raising an eyebrow at her. "Now, I seriously doubt that, Jess." He took a sip of his bourbon.

"You've got me curious noow." He said, in a singsong voice. He lifted his free hand up and lightly held her chin, turning her to face him. "Come on, it can't be that bad." He said, amused as he looked her straight the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:50 pm

She looked down yet again, "Oh it is." She said before she raised the glass to her lips, taking a carefully measured sip. She stood up and brought the bottle over, "May as well have that nearby." She said giving him a strained smile as she tried not to act too flustered about it. Her hand shook and a little bit of her drink sloshed over and landed on some of her exposed upper cleavage, which was showing thanks to her dress. She made a face and used her free hand to dab it away before raising the finger to her lips and licking it clean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next