The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Archangel

Archangel

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 10:56 pm

He shook his head and took away her glass. Setting both hers and his on the ground he took out a handkerchief from his pocket. "Apparently that thought has you flustered enough to spill your drink and miss a spot." He said, as he as he wiped the part of the bourbon she missed on her breast.

"Hmm... I think you got some in your dress..." He mumbled, before spotting the wet spot on her dress. "I think you're going to want to change out of that."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 11:18 pm

She rolled her eyes at him, "No shit Sherlock." She said sarcastically before she stood up and went to her wardrobe, pulling out a silky robe before moving into the bathroom. On the way there, she thought about how it had felt to have his hand grazing a part of her breast. It had sparked a feeling she had almost forgotten and now that she was remembering it, made her wonder if perhaps he wouldn't be entirely too repulsed by the idea. She shrugged and changed out of the dress and into the dressing robe, which while short covered the essential bits. She sighed as she stared down at the dress, she would have to get it cleaned first thing but for now she scrubbed out as much of the damage as she could before putting it in the laundry hamper. She stepped out of the bathroom, her bare feet padding across the floor before she joined him on the bed. "You carry a hankie with you?" She asked after a moment as she took her glass again.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:10 am

He rolled his eyes at her, before watching go into the bathroom. Letting out a sigh as he laid down, he flexed his hand as he thought about what just happened.

He didn't look up when she came back into the room. "I'm a gentleman, remember...?" He paused as he looked up at her, seeing her in the silky robe. 

"...Should I get my pajamas also?" He asked, amused and silently wondering what she was up to.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 12:48 am

She gave him a look, "Its what I'm comfortable in, you don't have to be here if I digust you that much!" She snapped as she took another gulp from the glass she had picked up from off the table. She wasn't even sure why she was so angry anyway, he was just teasing. Yet for some reason she felt annoyed, urgh she blamed it on everything that was going on.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:08 am

He sat up when she suddenly snapped and let out a sigh. "Jess... I know you're angry... but I couldn't find you disgusting... You're too beautiful for that." He stated, figuring that everything happening tonight was causing her to be upset.

He reached his hand up and cupped her cheek. "Jessica, you're one of the most beautiful angels that I know... Don't let what happened tonight make you think otherwise..." He said, softly, kissing her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2014 1:36 am

She looked up at him confused as he started talking to her, he hadn't said that to her. "You mean it don't you?" She asked after a moment as she stared at him with some shock. She cleared her throat and looked away from him before refilling her glass which she had finished earlier on. She silently wished she wasn't so good at resisting alcohol, it did of couse have benefits but at times like these not so much. "Thank you...I'm sorry I snapped at you. I..I just still am upset." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:30 pm

"Of course I mean it..." He said, softly, as he watched her refill her glass.

"Don't worry about it... call it even for me breaking your glass." He said, softly, with a soft smile. 

"Come here..." He said, wrapping an arm around her and pulling her into a hug. He gently took the glass from her hand and set it down on the table once more. He kissed her temple as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 4:38 pm

"Works for me." She said as she rested her head on his chest. Her hand moved and held him as he hugged her. He never usually held her like this, it was usually Holli that he showered attention with. She didn't mind it though and instead shifted closer against him as she let out a sigh. "You smell nice." She said absently, it was true though. Maybe that was part of the charm? A tiny smile showed on her face as she thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 7:38 pm

He smiled a little as he placed his chin on her head. "You smell nice too..." He said, softly, as he closed his eyes. It felt nice holding her and not having to fight with her so much. 

He shifted to where his cheek was on her head, while she was now resting in his lap. His hand moved softly up and down her arm as he held her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:48 pm

She chuckled and gave a little humming noise as his hand ran up and down her arm, her body was becoming quite responsive to his touch. She could feel herself pressing closer against him then she usually would but under the circumstances she felt like it wasn't a bad thing. She lifted her head up to look at him with a small smile on her face, "You look nice when you smile." She said after a moment as she studied him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 8:53 pm

He looked down at her with an amused smile. He lifted a hand to her cheek. "Are we going to compliment each other all night? If so, everything about you is beautiful... Am I allowed to show you how much I believe that to be true?" He asked, softly, before leaning down and kissing the corner of her mouth, softly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:00 pm

She turned her head to capture his lips with her own, she held it for a moment before she pulled away again. She wondered if she had gone a little bit too far, "I'm sorry...I...I didn't mean too." She whispered as she pulled back just a little, her face a bright red.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:08 pm

"Tell me that you don't want this and I will leave... But... if you want it... I'll stay and give you a moment you have been denied for so long... We'll forget about them, Jessica... just for a moment... no Holli, no Dimitri... no one, but you... and me..." He said, softly, but sternly as he looked her staight into her green eyes. He held her to him, not wanting her to move away just yet. That kiss had felt so good and it stirred something inside of him that he hadn't felt in so long.

"Do you want this?" He asked, softly, once more, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:16 pm

"I thought you'd never ask, yes God yes I want this." She whispered before she leaned up and kissed him again, this time her kiss was demanding as she shifted in his arms so she could better reach him. She needed this, wanted this...however you wanted to put it she just wanted to forget about Holli and Dimitri and just have fun with someone who clearly wanted to help her forget.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:21 pm

He kissed her back, just as hard, before he pulled her further onto the bed. He shifted them to where she was laying on the bed and he was hovering over her as they kissed. His hand slipped into her robe and slipped under her bra. his other arm pulled her body against his, their legs getting tangled in the others'.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm

She gave a little moan as he moved them and continued kissing him eagerly as she felt his hand slip into her robe and under her bra. As his hand touched her very sensitive skin she dragged her nails along his back. Her own hand moved to slide along his neck as she kissed him even deeper, she shifted and slid her free hand further down.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 9:57 pm

He groaned a little, before undoing her robe completely. He pulled back to take off his shirt, before he went back to kissing her. With a snap of his fingers, her bra was gone, leaving nothing between their chests. He kicked his shoes off as went further into the kiss. He undid his pants for her to have better access to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:07 pm

She chuckled as he undid her robe and then gasped a little bit as he made her bra disappear.  "That better be somewhere safe." She said teasingly, not really minding though as his lips descended on hers again.  As he undid his pants, she moved her hand down and started to rub him through his pants before she made a noise and snapped her own finger causing his pants to disappear as well.  Smirking she went back to what she was doing before as she kissed him eagerly.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:22 pm

He chuckled lightly. "As long as I get my pants back..." He said, before moaning a little as she rubbed him. He kissed her hard, pulling her closer to him. His lips moved from her lips to her neck, trailing kisses down in their wake. They tailed down to her breast, ending at the nipple, where he kissed, licked, sucked lightly on.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 10:51 pm

"If you're a good boy I'll give them back." She purred in his ear, her body responding to his lips trailing down her neck. She kept her hand on him as his mouth moved even further down, she gasped as he took her breast in his mouth. The hand that was on his back dug in as she responded to the sensation as she tilted her head back. She breathed out his name as she pressed her lower body up to rub against his own.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2014 11:15 pm

He chuckled. "So you want good?" He breathed out. "Good thing you're with an Archangel..." He stated, his voice low. He continued kissing her and sucking on her nipple, pulling her closer to him. He grabbed her other breast with his free hand and rubbed it and squeezed it.

He moaned a little when she rubbed herself against him as she breathed out his name. "Say it again..." He breathed against her, bring his lips up and nipping at her ear lightly. He moved his hips against hers as he moved his mouth to her other nipple.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2014 8:52 am

She chuckled and then bit her bottom lip as he continued kissing and sucking her breast.  Her hands continued doing their work as she responded to him.  She hissed in raw need when his hips brushed against her own.  She was becoming aware that they both only had two pieces of underwear shielding them.  Her head fell back as she groaned out his name, she wanted him.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 5:28 pm

When she groaned out his name again, he snapped his fingers, removing the rest of their clothing. He grabbed her hands and pinned them on other side of her head. His lips moved to hers as he kissed her rough. His member rubbed against her, aching to go in.

He moved his lips down her body, keeping her hands pinned as he made his way to her vagina. He kissed it delicately, letting his lips linger on her skin, before he slowly licked her. She tasted sweet, which caused him to move his tongue into her hole.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Would

Jessica Would

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 9:50 pm

She raised her eyebrow as he pinned her hands above her head and smirked up at him, "Hmm kinky." She commented as what was left of their clothes disappeared. She let out a sudden moan as she felt his hard member rub against her wet folds and bit her bottom lip as his lips moved down her body. She tensed as his lips found her warm wet opening and let out a shuddering breath as his lips gently kissed it. She swore as his tongue moved and licked her sensitive opening, her body now trembling in need as he started to move his tongue further in. Little cries left her lips as he started to gently caress her silky opening with his tongue, how was it possible for him to suddenly get that far in? She silently wondered as she looked down at him whimpering.
Back to top Go down
Archangel

Archangel

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 10:52 pm

Her whimpers and cries only fueled his desire. After ravishing in his tongue being in her, he finally moved up again and kissed her lips, before slowly easing himself into her. A rumble came from his throat as he entered. She felt good, real good around him. His kisses started to get more heated as he moved in her, slow at first, before he started to pick up on speed.

He released one of her hands as he turned them a little on their side. He wrapped his arm around her body, pulling her closer to him. His hand moved to her thigh and pulled it around his waist, wanting more reach. He pulled back from her lips, breathing heavily as he moved in her. He swore a little under his breath, which was something he hardly ever did, but she felt so damn good...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M   Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind These Castle Walls (tags: Archangel) Rated M
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next