The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} Empty
PostSubject: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 9:49 pm

Phoebus hadn't slept since the night he woke up in this place. There was some sort of...presence here that disturbed him to the core. He paced across the room, glancing at Sinbad sleeping in the corner. Why did he have to be stuck in this cell with one of them..a werewolf. It made him sick.
In a sudden fit of rage, he found himself punching his fist into the wall. He couldn't use his powers here and it was pissing him off.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/xMoonshinexXx
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:19 pm

Tulio had been sleeping in a sitting position against the wall, before jumping a bit in surprise at the sound of a bang on the wall. "I thought I told you that isn't going to do an-" He commented out before pausing mid sentence as he opened his eye to glance over at his sleeping roommate. If it hadn't been Cale. The where the hell did that sound come from?

He wondered for a moment, thinking back to the broadcast. The woman seemed to have directed her comments to others rather than Cale and Tulio when she had said newcomers. Tulio glanced around the room before calling out, "Is somebody else there?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:34 pm

Phoebus snarled when he heard another voice from the wall. "I swear if there are more werewolves in this hell hole." He managed to suppress his anger as he mumbled under his breath.
"Yes genius, of course there's someone here." It was hard to suppress his 'asshole'attitude. He didn't want to be here. No one would.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:48 pm

Tulio sighed heavily in annoyance, rubbing a bit at his temple in irritation. "Great. Another hothead." Tulio grumbled loudly enough for the new male to hear. He cast a glance over at his roommate, slightly frowning at what he said. Well at least his roommate had both brawn and intelligence. Also attractiveness to boot. So he couldn't complain that much.

"Well that's wonderful to know," Tulio stated back in a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:54 pm

He didn't sound like another werewolf. But that still didn't change anything. "And to whom..or rather, what am I talking to?" Phoebus rolled his eyes at the sarcasm. Socializing was not his thing.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:04 pm

Tulio tilted his head up at the ceiling, wondering if he should introduce himself to the stranger. He sat silent for a moment before shrugging. There weren't really any consequences in telling him, since they were both held captive in this asylum.

"My name is Tulio. To what I am, is a dark elf." He answered.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:16 pm

Phoebus raised his eyebrow. A dark elf huh..that's new.
Before long, he realized that maybe he should introduce himself as well. That's how these things worked right?
"I'm Phoebus...I guess you could call me a Werewolf for now." No one seemed to know what a Timelord was, and maybe that was for the better. The laws of time are a powerful thing and something that should be kept a secret, at least a little.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:24 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at the male's introduction of himself, before furrowing them a bit in confusion. So the male was half werewolf and half something else? So far, Tulio has met two mixed breeds in this place. His frown slightly twitched into an amused smirk at the idea of one his clan members being in his position. They would've been disturbed at the facts, while Tulio had no care in the world that there were mixed breeds.

"For now, huh? What's with hiding your other half?"
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:32 pm

Phoebus furrowed his brow. Pushy guy isn't he.
"What, does it matter?" Can't a man keep a little dignity for himself? He sighed and pressed his fists against the wall. Neither part of him was a respectable species, at least in his eyes, so there was no point in trying to dignify them.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:41 pm

"Nah, not really. Just a bit curious, that's all." Tulio stated truthfully, as he leaned his head against the wall. He didn't care what others thought of him really anymore. Tulio had enough of that crap from his clan.

"I might not know how mixed breeds feel for real. But I did somehow got the stupid treatment that they received for their status." Tulio scowled a bit in a bitter tone. There were many accusations of his mother screwing around with some human. Or supernatural. His clan members had been that desperate to get such a disgraceful elf out of their home.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 11:59 pm

Phoebus let out a low chuckle at this man's openness. This one seems to let his story out easily. If he plays his cards just right, the stories of everyone in this place would be his. "You don't seem like a mixed breed guy. How could you possibly understand."

[ OOC: I'm headed off to bed, goodnight<3 ]
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 12:37 am

Tulio narrowed his eyes as he heard the other chuckle. It didn't sit right well with him. Kind of felt like the male was making fun of him. Something he didn't appreciate from someone who didn't know him.

"I'm not. I was just treated like I was, okay?" Tulio pointed out, glancing to the side of the wall. He really wanted a drink right now...well needed it practically. His throat felt parched without it, and his attitude wasn't doing well without it either.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 8:24 am

Phoebus rolled his eyes at the comment. No one could possibly understand, but maybe it was a special case for this..Tulio fellow.
A long pause passed between the two before the curiosity final bubbled up. "So there are other people...well, things, in this place. That's new."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:26 am

Tulio wrinkled his nose the other supernaturals being labeled as things by the other male, but shook off the annoyance he got from it. "Welcome to the bloody asylum," Tulio grumbled loudly as he rubbed his neck a bit. It ached a bit after sleeping while sitting against the wall. "My roommate's some half warrior devil and half-fire demon. First time meeting one actually." Tulio added.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 11:12 am

Warrior devil and fire demon...interesting. "Now that is something I've never heard of." Who exactly did the manage to round up in this place?
"Well I'm stuck with another werewolf in here. There's bound to be more out there somewhere. For what sick reason we're here, I have no clue."
This place was really pissing him off, not knowing what was past these walls.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 3:59 pm

"You and me both." Tulio commented as he glanced over at his roommate. He knew that there were more supernaturals than vampires, werewolves and dark elves. He just never ran into other supernaturals in the human territory that he was in.

He sighed a bit at the male's last words, grimacing lightly. "Well I think I have a good idea to why I'm here. Not sure about you and the others."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 4:53 pm

Phoebus clenched his fists and pressed them against the wall. "Considering this place is a prison for supernaturals, I'm sure we've all done something that was bound to get us to this point." They sure picked a bad time to intervene.
Whoever was in charge of this place was sure going to get a piece of his mind.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 5:52 pm

Tulio shrugged his shoulders lightly at this theory. "Perhaps you're right.But this could just be some twisted game for that blondie." he commented, his eyes slightly glowed a bit golden in anger at the memory of seeing the woman at his ceremony.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:18 pm

Phoebus thought back to the broadcast, picturing the woman in his mind. Usually he never had a problem with women, no matter what kind of nature they were, but this one creeped the hell out of him. There was no way she was in charge of this place, she looked to innocent. But then again...
He remembered seeing her at some point in his life before this. Maybe he had caught a glimpse of her during the war. That was when he was taken right?
He huffed in irritation and sat on the ground by the wall. "I'm assuming there's some sort of magic surrounding this place. My powers seem to be somewhat...limited."
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:29 pm

Tulio bit his lip as he gazed around the room, his eyes turning cold as ice. "I guess you've never came intact with light magic before, have you?" Tulio asked in a low, dark tone. Light magic was one of the weaknesses of his kind. But for some reason, this light magic seemed different, it sent shivers down his spine. It felt more deadly.

He rubbed at his temple as he remembered the cold gaze and smug expression that the blonde woman had expressed at the ceremony when he had been paralyzed. Tulio especially didn't forget those white wings of hers. Humans are such fools for believing in them.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 6:53 pm

Phoebus chuckled to himself. "Always thought it was a myth. Spending so much time on your own tends to distort reality I suppose."
His eyes glanced over at his roommate ever once in a while. It was still hard to trust another werewolf. but Sinbad didn't seem like the typical one.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:08 pm

Tulio chuckled a bit a this. It was quite ironic. "A myth believing in other myths. Never thought of that before." He paused for a moment before adding, "I spent most of my time in the human territory." It had been mostly to piss of his clan. But it soon became part of Tulio's life.
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:19 pm

"Humans huh? Strange beings they are. I lived in a whole city of them. In Paris."
It was a life he truly missed. Quiet. Simple. That was far behind him now, and everything in it.
It was the only place to hide from the clans.
Back to top Go down
Tulio Drannor

Tulio Drannor

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 7:36 pm

Tulio raised an eyebrow at the mention of Paris. He wished he had traveled before getting in this place. "They didn't seem strange to me. It felt refreshing to see and mingle them after being with my clan for some time."
Back to top Go down
Phoebus de Chateaupers

Phoebus de Chateaupers

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2014 10:14 pm

"It's sort of a beautiful thing to watch. Just the way the handle themselves." Phoebus couldn't help but reminisce. Paris was his 'love', his whole identity. There was so much to be seen, but now, it's just gray walls and a stranger across the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}   Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Strangers in the Walls {TTW w/ Room 7}
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next