The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Room Description

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 5:26 pm

Each room is quipped with a sprinkler system that shoots out holy water and each room also has a piece of iron on one of the walls.  Also inside each room is a speaker and a t.v. monitor, the t.v. can only be turned on remotely by the sisters XD All of the rooms are padded with a stone floor, also in each room is a toilet and sink.
Room 1-
This room is small and has two twin sized mattresses on the ground with no covers, on one of the walls is a horseshoe shaped piece of iron.
Room 2-
This room is small and has one mattress with one small, tattered blanket, on one of the walls is a cross shaped piece of iron.
Room 3-
This room is fairly large and has a twin sized bed with a black carpet on the floor and a first aid kit located under the bed.  On one of the walls is a straight piece of iron.
Room 4-
This room is large and has one queen sized bed with one pillow and a blanket, on one of the walls is a faded blood stain and a circlular piece of iron on one of the walls.
Room 5-
This room is small and has one black blanket, on one of the walls is a horseshoe piece of iron
Room 6-
This room is fairly large and has one mattress with two blankets and against one of the walls is a straight piece of iron.
Room 7-
This room is slightly large and has no beds or blankets just a worn out purple rug, on one of the walls is a cross shaped piece of iron.
Room 8-
Tis room is small and has one mattress with no blankets and a fairly recent looking bloodstain on the floor, against the wall is a rectangular piece of iron.
Room 9-
This room is large and has a small mattress with one blanket and a straight piece of iron on one of the walls.
Room 10-
This room is fairly large and has a twin mattress with two blankets and a small circular piece of iron on one of the walls.
Room 11-
This room is small and has one tattered, black, blanket with a straight piece of iron on one of the walls.
Room 12-
This room is large and has no furniture, against the wall is a cross shaped piece of iron.
Basement-
When someone is in here, the lights are turned off and you can't see what's in front of you.  When there is an Event going on, there will be different things that will be described for each topic x3

Last edited by Holli Would on Tue Jun 10, 2014 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
*Gaston

*Gaston

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 5:10 am

Question: What is the 'straight piece of iron' like? Is it the size of a TV, or smaller, bigger, is it large enough to cover an entire wall? Or is it what we have instead of bars or doors?  scratch 
Sorry, I'm daft sometimes... ;P
Back to top Go down
Ariel Paranell

Ariel Paranell

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 9:37 am

No its fine its just a long straight piece of iron that covers half of the wall
Back to top Go down
*Gaston

*Gaston

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 11:22 am

Oki doki, thanks for answering! ;3
Back to top Go down
Holli Would
Admin
Holli Would

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 10:20 pm

Oh also as a heads up, you can do TTW's with people who are on either side of your room <3 So if no one in your room is on, you can see if someone else is (who is roomed next to you) and do a TTW with them. Of course you have to ask them but when its all figured out just put TTW in the title somewhere <3 Anyway yeah hope that helps XDD
Back to top Go down
https://theasylumonly.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

Room Description Empty
PostSubject: Re: Room Description   Room Description I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Room Description
Page 1 of 1