The Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Those Who Enter Are Lost

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another Room? Another Room Mate?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

Another Room?  Another Room Mate? Empty
PostSubject: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:14 pm

Alice woke up feeling tired, the last thing she remembered was being in a room with a group of people. She had been forced to hold a man's head under water. She bit down on her bottom lip, sure to draw blood as she did so. She hadn't expected to get out of there, but here she was in another room. She didn't recognize the room and there was another person with her. He looked to be older then her and he was fast asleep as well. Alice silently debated about waking him up but she wasn't sure what to expect if she did. So she drew her legs up and leaned against the wall, keeping a fair distance between them. At least while he was asleep, she could think about what to do. After seeing one of the angels kill two other prisoners off, she couldn't help but wonder if she could be next.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:39 pm

Moses stirred in his sleep, letting out a soft, peaceful sigh before suddenly shutting his eyes wide open.  He quickly jumps up, stumbling over his own feet while taking in the room in a frantic manner, looking like he was having a panic attack or something of the sort.  His arm where out stretched, trying to keep his balance before he’d fall over himself. “Flynn…. Hey FLYNN!” he hissed under his breathe, pointing accusingly at the door.  “They think they can trick me!” he chuckled, his blood shoot eyes growing wider as he slowly start to laugh. “But they CAN’T  ‘cause I never slee-“
He stopped midsentence as his eyes finally landed on the blonde girl. He blinked a couple of times, slowly lowering his arm as realization seemed to sink in. “Oh….” He said dumbly, letting his back hit the wall and slide down back to the floor. “…you’re not Flynn,” he pouted, going quiet for a moment.
He gripped his head then and turned to violently slam his forehead against the wall. “I Didn’t fall asleep! I was awake!” he started to scream, along with other words that didn’t sound like English. He seemed unaware of the blood that started to poor down his face as he grew more violent by the minute, and his screams louder.
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:46 pm

Alice's eyes widened as the man mentioned a man called Flynn. He didn't seem to see her but then he did. Right after that though he started slamming his head into the wall. Leaping to her feet, Alice hurried to his side and grabbed him by the shoulder. "Oi! You're going to get serious brain damage if you keep that up!" She yelled at him. She was able to keep him a few feet away from the wall but she was unsure on how strong he was. If he kept trying, she would probably be unable to help him in one of his moods. The blood streaming from an open wound on his forehead only made her lips tighten. "You're a bloody idiot you know that?" She demanded as she stared up at him with a frown on her face.
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2014 3:58 pm

He inhaled deeply several times, both trying to calm himself down and not faint. He couldn’t afford to faint, and be unconscious again… What if he already forgot something else?? He still didn’t seem to notice the blood on his face as he started to mumbled something under his breathe, counting something on his fingers. Apparently he hadn’t heard or noticed Alice quite yet either. He knew she was there, he just couldn’t see her at the moment. He was too busy looking through his own head, going through the few memories he still had. He still recalled Flynn apparently… And he had been one of those bloodsuckers. But what happened before he met Flynn?!
He started to breathe faster again as another panic attack wanted to settle in, and had to sit back down on the floor. He bit his lip after letting out a whimper, staring at his scratched and bloody fingers. “I… I think I feel asleep after all….”
Back to top Go down
Alice Sinclair

Alice Sinclair

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:51 pm

She felt her heart give a pang straight through her chest, "Yeah but you're awake now." She said quietly as she tried to think of something to do for him. She sighed and then tore off some of the hem from her dress before she moved towards the sink. He needed to have that cut looked after and cleaned so it wouldn't get infected. She got the piece wet before she moved back towards Moses's side, "Here, this might sting a little" She said softly as she dabbed it on his gaping wound.
(I completely forgot about this topic, I'm so sorry)
Back to top Go down
Moses

Moses

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2014 9:32 am

(no worries, i forgot it too x'D <333)

He didn't react this time either as she spoke up, not even when she moved to his side. His eyes turned dull, hollow, and didn't let as much as blink when the girl started to treat his wound. Things like this, he had become compleltey numb too. He only felt pain to whatever Holli and Jessica did to him, the rest he couldn't feel.
Slowly, he moved his eyes to the small girl at his side. "You're not Flynn..." he repeated again ina shallow voice. He titled his head as he took her in, neither thinking or caring how creepy he might be acting at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another Room? Another Room Mate?   Another Room?  Another Room Mate? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another Room? Another Room Mate?
Page 1 of 1